shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Custom Cut 5 ct Whiteflash ACA Upgrade

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely stunning @m-2-b. Congratulations!
Thanks, @HollyC !

Wow - that is spectacular! Enjoy every moment of it! Can’t wait to see hand shots!
Thanks for sharing! We will look forward to more hand shots in the near future. Your photography is always top notch!
Thanks, @MissGotRocks ! I hope I included enough hand shots for you! I wish I could afford G colored ACA's like all of your collection! Could you please add your new 3 stone ACA necklace to the WF ACA thread for others to see?

Wow is all I can say. She is a beauty
Thanks, @cnkav !

Wow! Beautiful and I love the finger coverage.
Thanks, @Miss Marple ! The finger coverage is TDF and especially accentuated by the delicate halo!

:kiss2: Amazing. What a gorgeous ring!
Thanks, @Jax172 !

Beautiful upgrade! Enjoy it...it’s amazing.
Thanks, @Patty !

An absolutely stunning diamond and ring! Wow!:kiss2:
Thanks, @kathley !

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow this is spectacular!!! I am soo happy for you @m-2-b you must be over the moon with joy! The diamond is stunning and that is fabulous you could continue to enjoy your Emilya! Congratulations on this beautiful diamond ring! She looks gorgeous on you.

Hi @bling_dream19 ! Thank you so much! I hope you are still enjoying that fabulous ACA bracelet! Please add more pics to your thread (vacation bling pics would be nice)!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, what absolute stunning perfection!! And I love that you were able to reuse your setting, what a bonus!
Thanks, @Dandi ! Thank goodness the new ACA fit right into the old setting!

Wow! Beautiful - you're a lucky lady! Congratulations
Thanks, @Queenie60 ! DH was so gracious to indulge me in this upgrade this year!

Thank you, @oncrutchesrightnow !

Absolute perfection! Congratulations on your stunning ring!!
Thanks, @AllAboardTheBlingTrain !

Congratulations what an amazing upgrade!
Thank you, @Sparkles88 !

Spectacular!!! Absolutely beautiful! :kiss2: :kiss2:
Thanks, @Alex T !

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!! I DIE!! SUPER BEAUTIFUL!!:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Congratulations, @m-2-b !!!! Wowza!!!!

Thanks, @Phoenix ! That is such a compliment coming from you! Are you still thinking about a wardrobe change for Holly? She would look great in a VC halo like @diamondseeker2006's!

Please post pics of your new VCA magic pave pendant soon, too! I can't wait to see it!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful, @m-2-b - an absolute show stopper and a HG for almost all of us here on PS!

(Having said that - can I just say that your AVC will always have my heart?)

Adoration for both your amazing rings! Congrats!

Thanks @mrs-b! I'm truly honored!

I am anxiously awaiting your new 4 ct H VS1 ACA in the works--I'm glad it is going to a deserving home like yours! It will fit right in with all of your other lovely jewelry pieces! I will miss your classic 3 stone look, though!

Ha ha--I'll keep you in mind if I ever let go of my AVC!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m just going to pass out with this photo right here.

Stunning! Such a white H! Such a clean VS2! Such a careful and delicate reset that didn’t need to go back to VC!

So happy for you (and for us to get to see the photos and details), and sounds like this was a very fun project for the WF folks as well.

Enjoy in good health!
Thanks, @valenledge ! I'm very happy how eye clean it is at this size! WF did an amazing job with the reset. Liza tells me that they have custom cut ACA's bigger than mine! 8)

That is a fabulous diamond! And what a bonus that it could be set in your current setting.
Thanks, @donnabrsd ! I'm a sucker for the Emilya! BTW, I love the ACA studs you gifted recently!

FAR OUT!!!!! She's absolutely stunning!!! :love: My aca's are teeny tiny but the sparkle and colours they throw is amazing, I can only but imagine the light show your ring puts on......I bet it's incredible!!
Thanks, @GeorgieQ ! ACA's are addicting and so sparkly!

Oh my goodness, it is incredible, and your photography is stunning! :kiss2: I'm going to join the chorus for more handshots, please. It looks so white and clean. Was WF able to guarantee that the finished diamond would be eye-clean? And what is the new stone's diameter? How wonderful that you're able to re-use your Emilya! Do you notice the size difference even though it's in the same setting?
Thanks, @Kim N ! I hope I took enough hand shots for everyone to see! I believe most VS2's would be eye clean. The diameter is over 11mm and gives the setting a fuller look overall which I am very pleased with!

I have no words. Amazing!!
Thanks, @Piper70 !

Wow! I’m dead!! That’s spectacular!! Congrats on such a beautiful upgrade!! Wear her in much happiness and love.
Thanks so much, @Slick1 !

Congratulations on a stunningly gorgeous ring!
Thanks, @Diamond Girl 21 !

Wowzers! Such an incredibly big, beautiful, bling ring. {swoon}.
Thank you, @Farleysmom !

Wow, wow, wow!!!! This is stunning! Enjoy wearing her!
Thanks, @MamaBear !

I keep coming back to this thread because that ring is just phenomenal!! Definitely more pictures!
Thank you, @alltheflorals ! If I get enough time, I will try to get a comparison pic with my I colored ACA studs.

Stunning, congrats.
Enjoy every second of wearing that beauty!
Thanks, @elle_chris !

Wow absolutely amazing!
Thank you, @Polabowla ! I think ACA's and VCA go well together!

Beautiful!!! Congrats and always wear it in good health and happiness!
Thanks, @ringbling17 ! I will!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seriously, a 5 carat H VS2 ACA...:shock::eek2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

I can hardly imagine what it would be like to see one IRL, let alone wear on your finger regularly. It looks absolutely beautiful in your Emilya. Kudos to WF for making it work so perfectly. Congratulations @m-2-b . I second @aac2013. Your patience and wisdom in making well planned jewelry purchases has built you one of the most stunning and wearable collections on PS.

Thanks for all of your input these last few months, @LLJsmom ! I do credit you for originally enabling me towards a whiter ACA! You may have started the whiter MRB trend here on PS!

I happen to admire all of your VCA pieces!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @Phoenix ! That is such a compliment coming from you! Are you still thinking about a wardrobe change for Holly? She would look great in a VC halo like @diamondseeker2006's!

Please post pics of your new VCA magic pave pendant soon, too! I can't wait to see it!

I'd love to dress Holly up in an Emilya or a similar halo like @diamondseeker2006's. But logistically, it's difficult. Would have to travel to see Victor.

Here you go, with my pleasure:).

1621663564951.png

1621663798486.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring @m-2-b. :kiss2: So happy for you that you have your ultimate HG dream ring. It was worth the beautiful journey. Wear in good health and blingy joy.:appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @mrs-b! I'm truly honored!

I am anxiously awaiting your new 4 ct H VS1 ACA in the works--I'm glad it is going to a deserving home like yours! It will fit right in with all of your other lovely jewelry pieces! I will miss your classic 3 stone look, though!

Ha ha--I'll keep you in mind if I ever let go of my AVC!

Thank you - but no! Don't! If ever you re-home that gorgeous ring (which - surely - you never will!), you need to let it go quickly and silently and don't let me catch even a WHISPER about it! That's the sort of ring a girl could lose her head over. And when I say 'a girl'...obviously...I mean ME!

I'm currently working on a setting for my new ACA - but also for a substantial cluster ring, a necklace, a largish pair of diamond J hoops, and 2 or three other, smaller projects. I've decided to wrap it all up, so I'm making a push to get it DONE. Do you have any other pieces you would like? You have your 2 gorgeous rings, your amazing earrings, I know you let your bracelet go, you have a stunning soli pendant I was looking at just the other day....is there anything else you're contemplating or eyeing for down the track? I think you've hit all the big ones!

Your collection is just glorious and it's a pleasure to watch it evolve. Thank you for sharing it; people like me (and I have to say - I think that's most of Pricescope!) really do get a lot of enjoyment over sharing your journey with you. :wavey:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for all of your input these last few months, @LLJsmom ! I do credit you for originally enabling me towards a whiter ACA! You may have started the whiter MRB trend here on PS!

I happen to admire all of your VCA pieces!

LOL!!! Sorry! I’m just happy to see a stunning 5 carat H ACA added to your repertoire. I would readily enable more if I could. ;-)

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh holy moly!! That stone is just insane!! I’m so impressed with your patience and perseverance in getting to this masterpiece! How do you decide what to wear each day??

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my that is a holy grail for sure!!! Stunning!!!

I'm so happy for you!!! We need more hand shots!!! Enjoy!!!
Thank you, @RunningwithScissors ! Please let us know when your upgraded studs reset will be finished so we can all be in awe of them!

Stunning!! Just wow! Congratulations on your upgrade!
Thanks, @lizzydm26 !

I am speechless! Enjoy!
Thank you, @doberman ! I will!

huge!!!! congrats! is this the final upgrade?
Thanks, @Sprinkles&Stones ! I believe so but you never say never with WF ACA's!

Congratulations on such a stunning ring! It's breathtaking.
Thanks, @Beagles !

Whaaaat? That’s gorgeous. I enjoyed the stunning pics. The ring and stone look fabulous on you
Hi @Acinom ! Good to see you again! Thanks so much!

Oh, my word! This is Amazing! Congrats on your new upgrade!!!:kiss2:
Appreciate it, @tyty333 ! Thanks!

Seriously spectacular :kiss2:
Thank you, @Austina !

O-M-HG! What a stunning diamond. Look at those arrows!
Thanks, @lulu_ma ! Love your new ring as well!

You hinted in another thread that you may have something new to share soon. I have been waiting eagerly to see what you might post. Absolutely stunning! Another gorgeous piece for one of the best collections on PS.
Hi @aac2013 ! It's taken me a long time to get to this point--I appreciate all of the folks at PS following me along on this journey! I happen to love your step cut collection as well!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your upgrade! I think I'd be more thrilled with the color bump than the size bump, since your previous stone was already humongous. Wear it in good health!
Thanks, @jaysonsmom ! I'm glad I was able to upgrade to an H color and completely happy now!

Wow! Such a large ACA in a VC setting:kiss2:.

@m-2-b: Do you see a big difference in terms of colour between your old I vs H diamond ring?
Thank you, @Cristallo ! I do notice the color difference from the profile view which was well worth the upgrade to me!

Wow, it's gorgeous!
Thanks, @Catmom !

I hope not! I need to get my diamond fix somewhere!!!

This is a gorgeous upgrade!
Thanks, @Yimmers ! There happen to be a few bigger ACA rocks out there than mine!

HI:

Gorgeous!!!!

cheers--Sharon
Thanks, @canuk-gal !

Wow!!!! I wish my emojis were working. I would need to post 1000 smilies with hearts!

This is stunning!
Thank you, @Gussie ! I've been following you on your ACA upgrade journey as well! I love your EW Margot setting--so fabulous!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning! I still need to do a special setting for my ACA...it's still in it's original solitaire setting. You are inspiring me! Congratulations!

So good to see you lurking around PS again! I hope you are still enjoying all of your ACA pieces, especially your fabulous ACA solitaire!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soooooo incredible!!! :kiss2: Wow!
Thanks so much, @ac117 !

Congratulations!! it’s gorgeous! I thought I was only an old cut girl but this makes me want an MRB real bad! *read like Jennifer Coolidge in Legally Blonde 2*
Ha ha, @Spring Day ! Thanks! I love that movie, too!

WOW! This is so big and beautiful!
Thanks, @Donnass117 !

WOW! What a spectacular upgrade! That is a super white and clean H VS2!
Congrats @m-2-b !!!
Thanks, @CareBear ! I got my holy grail specs in this upgrade!

@m-2-b

Very glamorous! So beautiful and rare! You are very lucky indeed and wear them so well!

How do you decide which one to wear?

Very deserving of the PS Hall of Fame! Absolutely breathtaking and stunning!

Wear in good health!
Thanks so much, @idealw2boys ! This is ACA is my main ER and the AVC is my alternate ER as I like to call it!

Absolutely gorgeous ring! So sparkly and looks beautiful on your hand. In fact, both of your rings are gorgeous. Enjoy in good health.
Thank you for the compliment, @Fabfashion !

Amazing! Congrats! Perfection in every possible way!
Thanks, @headlight !

I can't.. I have no words..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy god..<3 wear it in great health!!!!!
Thank you, @blingmeupscotty ! You are too funny!

OMG it is absolutely stunning. So beautiful enjoy
Thanks, @Missie1 !

Oh wow, what a stunner!!!! Congratulations, this is perfection!
Thank you, @kipari !

Congratulations! Two beautiful rings that are absolute perfection.
Thanks @sphinx1517 ! I feel fortunate to be able to own both!

It sure does feel special to cross the 5ct mark, and this is a beautiful diamond! I’m so glad they were able to set it in your existing setting! Enjoy!
My thoughts exactly, @Tourmaline ! I slowly upgraded my way to the 5ct mark over these past few years! Good luck with your blingtastic new project, as well!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@m-2-b Your patience through this very long journey paid off!!!

Sometimes I look at a piece and I love it, but I can see how another piece could be equally beloved. I feel that way about my own ring - I love it, but I could love a version with a bigger stone just as much! :bigsmile: :halo:

I feel like *this* incarnation of this ring reflects the epitome of what an RB in an Emilya on your finger could possibly look like. There’s just nothing to improve! Your stone is visibly whiter than your last, and it fills out the mount beautifully... I would honestly never have guessed that putting a stone into a mount that was custom made for a different stone could yield a more perfect fit but that’s exactly what I see in your pics!! This stone looks right at home :love: And I’ve always liked this size on your finger. I think it makes a statement without going overboard. Classic elegance. Just like the rest of your (utterly enviable) collection.

I just love everything about this ring :love: :love: :love: it was a long wait and you took a chance on a custom cut and OMG it paid off :love: :appl:

You always summarize thing so eloquently, @yssie ! Thanks for listening to me these past few months!

I am anxiously awaiting your future MRB upgrade that will be even bigger than mine! It's going to look even more fabulous and HUGE on your tiny finger! :cheeky:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring @m-2-b. :kiss2: So happy for you that you have your ultimate HG dream ring. It was worth the beautiful journey. Wear in good health and blingy joy.:appl:
Thanks, @missy ! That means the world to me coming from you! I'm so glad you have the perfect ER + studs now in your collection of old cuts!

Oh holy moly!! That stone is just insane!! I’m so impressed with your patience and perseverance in getting to this masterpiece! How do you decide what to wear each day??
Thank you, @yennyfire ! I hope you have been doing well these days! I haven't been wearing much due to COVID but I hope I can start wearing my jewelry again soon!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you - but no! Don't! If ever you re-home that gorgeous ring (which - surely - you never will!), you need to let it go quickly and silently and don't let me catch even a WHISPER about it! That's the sort of ring a girl could lose her head over. And when I say 'a girl'...obviously...I mean ME!

I'm currently working on a setting for my new ACA - but also for a substantial cluster ring, a necklace, a largish pair of diamond J hoops, and 2 or three other, smaller projects. I've decided to wrap it all up, so I'm making a push to get it DONE. Do you have any other pieces you would like? You have your 2 gorgeous rings, your amazing earrings, I know you let your bracelet go, you have a stunning soli pendant I was looking at just the other day....is there anything else you're contemplating or eyeing for down the track? I think you've hit all the big ones!

Your collection is just glorious and it's a pleasure to watch it evolve. Thank you for sharing it; people like me (and I have to say - I think that's most of Pricescope!) really do get a lot of enjoyment over sharing your journey with you. :wavey:

Wow, you win the prize on PS for the most ongoing projects! I can't wait to see the final result, especially on your new 4ct ACA! That is another holy grail stone!

As for me, I will have to remake my platinum ACA tennis bracelet again with bigger pointers now that I have this upgrade (will be a future project). I also love VCA which happens to go well with my ACA collection! I hope DH isn't reading this thread about all the things he still has left to gift to me! :shhh:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot to add this one originally which shows why I love the H color better from this angle:

BC6DD887-30D5-4FEE-BCAA-8815874512EE_1_201_a.jpeg

Bruin Bling

Rough_Rock
What an AMAZING stone and setting. Congratulations! :mrgreen2:

And to your point re: color, we went back and forth on that... and even after realizing we could discern a difference between colors, an H color has been totally fine for us (granted it's a 2+ct stone and not a fiver!!).

pebbles7

Rough_Rock
It's a beauty ! Congratulations ! I can't get over how white your H is, even the side view.
That is one beautiful diamond ring !

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I hyperventilated a bit seeing the ring on my screen, so cannot even imagine how stunning it must be in person. Congrats!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot to add this one originally which shows why I love the H color better from this angle:

BC6DD887-30D5-4FEE-BCAA-8815874512EE_1_201_a.jpeg

This is sooo white!! Def a high H. Mine is a mid-H and is a bit less white than this. Super happy for you! x

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can we have more pics please?!!:)

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much, @hathalove ! I love @yssie's Margot as well! Here's my AVC who's making her debut in this thread!

C2E5A456-EB29-4EF2-A5CF-7F97C63039DD_1_201_a.jpeg

Can’t believe I missed this thread, @m-2-b. I haven’t been checking PS regularly and see what I missed!!! Love it! Congrats! Your collection is to die for!!! ❤️❤️❤️

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Woah Nellie m-2-b!! I can't believe I missed your thread totally.
What a rock and what a setting!
It's just perfection all around.. literally.
Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy!

AVCadmirer

Shiny_Rock
Oh m-2-b your collection is literally to die for!!! I always look forward to your upgrades and seeing what you have been up to, even though I don't often visit as much anymore lol.

I do have a question and hope you are happy to answer. For the life of me I cant find the specs of your AVC. I was just hoping you wouldn't mind sharing the mm size or ratio. Your stone has the perfect cushion shape.

Thank you and look forward to the new items you have in store for our viewing pleasure haha

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think this ring is absolutely gorgeous! I know you have had it a while but I hope it brings a smile to your face every time you wear it! It is beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results