clarity

#JOTW My Custom Cut 5 ct Whiteflash ACA Upgrade

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soooooo incredible!!! :kiss2: Wow!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! it’s gorgeous! I thought I was only an old cut girl but this makes me want an MRB real bad! *read like Jennifer Coolidge in Legally Blonde 2*

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
WOW! This is so big and beautiful!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WOW! What a spectacular upgrade! That is a super white and clean H VS2!
Congrats @m-2-b !!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@m-2-b I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your new diamond. So happy it fit perfectly back into your Emilya. How great is that.

You are over here killing my DREAMS! Seriously wonderful!! Enjoy it every day and keep taking and posting more photos please.

This is probably my all time favorite right next to Yssie's Margot. If you forced me to pick a third it would be your AVC. haha

Thanks so much, @hathalove ! I love @yssie's Margot as well! Here's my AVC who's making her debut in this thread!

C2E5A456-EB29-4EF2-A5CF-7F97C63039DD_1_201_a.jpeg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning, I truly love it!
Can you note a difference in the bump up in color?

Hi @bright ice ! Yes, I did notice a difference between my new H and old I colored ACAs, especially from the side view. It was costly to do so but I'm very happy now with the color of my center stone!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So GORGEOUS!!!! :love: It definitely is a strong mid to high H because it looks sooo white! I know you must be thrilled to finally get your holy grail ACA!!! There couldn't be a better setting than the Emilya, so it is just wonderful that you were able to use it for the new stone!

I'll be checking back for more pictures!!! Do some diamond collection pics, too, if you have time! So happy for you!

Hi @diamondseeker2006 ! I am thrilled with the final result after all of these months! I'm so thankful that I could reuse my beloved Emilya setting as well!

I have more pics for you coming up with just my AVC for now!

F8556FEC-7D35-47B5-AFAE-9DA11D1D446E_1_201_a.jpeg

idealw2boys

Shiny_Rock
@m-2-b

Very glamorous! So beautiful and rare! You are very lucky indeed and wear them so well!

How do you decide which one to wear?

Very deserving of the PS Hall of Fame! Absolutely breathtaking and stunning!

Wear in good health!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For those of you asking about color, here's a comparison of my new H AGS graded ACA to my J GIA graded AVC. You can see the subtle color difference in indoor lighting.

A2A9CC82-CFE9-4B87-8F0A-E0D8E00091A8_1_201_a.jpeg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will try to respond to everyone later! Thanks so much for the sweet comments thus far! :wavey:

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous ring! So sparkly and looks beautiful on your hand. In fact, both of your rings are gorgeous. Enjoy in good health.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For those of you asking about color, here's a comparison of my new H AGS graded ACA to my J GIA graded AVC. You can see the subtle color difference in indoor lighting.

A2A9CC82-CFE9-4B87-8F0A-E0D8E00091A8_1_201_a.jpeg

Two outstanding rings!!! :love: I can really see the color difference in this picture. I think the warmth of the AVC works well because of the large facets of an antique style cut. But the whiteness of the H in the ideal cut round is really perfect!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I can't.. I have no words..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy god..<3 wear it in great health!!!!!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
OMG it is absolutely stunning. So beautiful enjoy

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, what a stunner!!!! Congratulations, this is perfection!

TwinkleT

Rough_Rock
Trade
Congratulations! Two beautiful rings that are absolute perfection.

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It sure does feel special to cross the 5ct mark, and this is a beautiful diamond! I’m so glad they were able to set it in your existing setting! Enjoy!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@m-2-b Your patience through this very long journey paid off!!!

Sometimes I look at a piece and I love it, but I can see how another piece could be equally beloved. I feel that way about my own ring - I love it, but I could love a version with a bigger stone just as much! :bigsmile: :halo:

I feel like *this* incarnation of this ring reflects the epitome of what an RB in an Emilya on your finger could possibly look like. There’s just nothing to improve! Your stone is visibly whiter than your last, and it fills out the mount beautifully... I would honestly never have guessed that putting a stone into a mount that was custom made for a different stone could yield a more perfect fit but that’s exactly what I see in your pics!! This stone looks right at home :love: And I’ve always liked this size on your finger. I think it makes a statement without going overboard. Classic elegance. Just like the rest of your (utterly enviable) collection.

I just love everything about this ring :love: :love: :love: it was a long wait and you took a chance on a custom cut and OMG it paid off :love: :appl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@m-2-b, Can I have it, pretty please? bowdown (1).gif . The 5 ct would look so nice on my finger.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results