shape
carat
color
clarity

My Cushion! At Last!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh.. you guys are too funny. And holy freaking boobs. And you're right they probably are real.

I started getting my nails done around August 4th, waiting for my ring... I have spent a LOT of money on them, AND.. I got the ring RIGHT when they needed to be redone. He proposed wednesday night, and they were due for a fill-in thursday. I probably would have stuck it out and waited til sunday or so to get them re-done, if I didn't have the ring, but I had to go on thursday, since I'd be showing it off.

Reena - Watching the Day after Tomorrow is NOT worth it.. even if it does get a proposal out of him.. Its just NOT worth it. That movie was awful.. and I saw it at the drive-in and had to watch Van Helsing afterwards.. YUCK.

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
One exception that makes "The Day After Tomorrow" a fun movie to watch... I went with a bunch of colleagues -I work at a place that lives off its Arctic and Antarctic research- most of whom had spent at least a couple of field seasons in Antarctica. Getting their commentary throughout the movie made it quite funny
2.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
okay you all were right it was TERRIBLE! who knew dennis quaid couldn't act if he had a gun to his head? i fell asleep halfway thru. (so much for the proposal hopes. i didn't even make it thru the movie, much less to the after-movie "activities".
3.gif
10.gif
well, that's nothing new.)

nan--hilarious that your hubby was watching too! im telling you, men are so alike. they're all willing to sit thru 2 hours of absolute crap "just to see the special effects".
14.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
"Hey son, the blizzard of the century is coming your way. Stay put, I'm on my wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy."

"Sure thing Pop!"
14.gif

Hey Q I would have loved being there with your group!

reena

Ideal_Rock
yeah no kidding, i love how he WALKED from DC to NYC in the middle of the most cataclysmic weather event in 1000 years.
rolleyes.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
And how is it that everyone else died but he was able to keep on truckin' through the storm. And that little frickin' tent thing......give me a break.

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
I just wanted to say. I love your stone, and the setting is going to be amazing. You and MMM and cushionsearcher have totally turned me towards cushions.

If you don't mind sharing, where did you find your stone?

reena

Ideal_Rock
thanks for the compliments! i don't mind sharing at all. i got my stone through mark at engagementringsdirect--the same person who found MMM her stunner. i can't say enough about mark; you should give him a call.
1.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Ehhhheeerrrm. I found my own stone...thank you very much
16.gif

LOL- But Mark's price made it possible!
appl.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
oh--you're totally right. i didn't mean it to sound that way! i just meant, the same source through which MMM got her stone.

surry!
1.gif

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
Thanks a bunch. I sent his link to BF. I was leaning towards radiants until I saw all the beautiful cushions on here.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OMG. I was just totally being bratty!!!
1.gif

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
There are alot of cushions online, but I can''t distinguish which are brillant vs the old mine cut. I guess is going and looking really the best option to find a stone like this. I also like the squarer (is that word) cushions vs. the oval.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Sooooooooo.......It''s Halloween and I''m just curious.....wondering.....if you had a new treat to show us yet
31.gif
9.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
guess what????

we''re engaged!
36.gif

it was so very romantic, and i am so thrilled to be engaged to my sweetie. this is a very happy time for us.

please don''t hate me, but we are in california so i won''t be able to post pics or proposal details until i get back home . . . which won''t be until . . .

the week of the 15th.
7.gif

sorry to be a tease, but i wanted to share the happy news with everyone here--you''ve all been so wonderful!--and also to explain why i haven''t posted for a while . . .

i''ll be back soon with pictures.
35.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I''m so happy for you. Congratulations!
36.gif

The 15th? WTF?!?!?!
2.gif

Have a great time!
35.gif

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
OH BOY! Congratulations!!!!! Have a great week in california! Can''t wait to see pictures!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
oh reena congratulations chickie!!!
36.gif
i read in another thread that you had it on your finger and i freaked bc i thought i missed THE thread!! i cannot wait to see the ring on your hand. please take muchos muchos pictures
1.gif

sciencegeek

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Reena!
36.gif
36.gif

Can''t wait to see the ring!!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Hurrah,
Yippee,
and congratulations! Can''t wait to see the ring on your finger!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Whoo-Hoo Reena!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Yay for you! Can''t wait to see the pics. Congratulations!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
YAY REENA!!!!!!!!!!! I''m so happy for you! I can''t wait to see that big beautiful ring!!!!!!!!!!
I just told my fiance (He knows of you as the girl with the cute dog). He is not nearly as excited as I am. He just said "cool" and went back to his magazine.. Silly boy. He should be as thrilled as I am for you!!!

I suppose I can wait.. TWO WHOLE weeks!!!! to see your ring. Yikes. this is almost as bad as waiting for my ring!!

Melissa

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Didn''t he know he wasn''t supposed to ask you until you could download!!! HEHEHEHEHE...KIDDING!!!

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAWWWW.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Congrats!

Now THIS is going to be a SIGHT. I mean, this is going to be the stuff of legends!!! I can''t wait to see it!!! Oh yeah, congrats on the enggement too HEHEHEHEHEHEHE. And now, for the celebratory
41.gif
face!!!

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
YAY for Reena!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooo excited for you!!!!! I can''t wait to hear the whole story and see pix of your gorgeous fabulous amazing beautiful ring!!!!!!!!

36.gif

Hurry up and come back (but have fun while you''re there of course!)

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
emstar.gif
OH MY GOD, CAN''T YOU GO TO KINKO''s OR SOMETHING??
emstar.gif

J/k - congrats! I''m so hpapy for you guys! I can''t wait to see the good news as well!
emrainbow.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I''m so happy for you!! We all are happy for you! Can not wait to see the hand picks!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Alas, we must wait until the fifteenth
face14.gif

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Wait
emquestion.gif
for 2 more weeks
emquestion.gif
Haven''t we all waited long enough on PS????
emquestion.gif

Why don''t you be super sweet to someone w/ a digital camera and a laptop while you are in California (they are everywhere) to show us your new and engaged "SPARKLER"?? Hey, i''m in California, i''ll meet you anytime anywhere so i can get a preview of your ring. hee-hee-hee...!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!! I''m so thrilled and excited for you. One more name gets scratched off from the list! Yiiiipppeeee....!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

sciencegeek

Shiny_Rock
I second that, firerock. I''m in San Francisco, in front of a laptop with a digital camera at my disposal

1.gif
1.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
HFS! HFS!

How wonderful. Congrats girly.

Nov. 15th??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ok-I guess I can wait. I don''t have anything else planned
28.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results