shape
carat
color
clarity

My Cushion! At Last!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Reena I've never seen your stone before. It's all been said, it's just drop dead gorgeous and I'll be anxiously awaiting the setting. Hang in there.

You & Brad make a gorgeous couple. Big 27 eh? Bah.
cry.gif

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooo, where are you going on vacation, huh? I've finally gotten my husband to commit to a LM ring for our next anniversary (yesssssss!) I can't WAIT to see your ring! Cushions were never even on my radar screen....now I have massive cushion lust.

reena

Ideal_Rock
we're going to spend a week visiting our families and then a week out in sunny CA!
9.gif

mrsfrk--that's GREAT about your anniversary gift! it's so nice to have something fun to look forward to!
appl.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
I've been following this thread and had been silenced until Hubby fixed the "cookie" problem last night and now I'M HERE!!!!! I have a voice
appl.gif

Reena I Love your Cushion and think the setting is so beautiful. Can't wait to see the finished product
9.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
thanks libster!!! im glad you are no longer silenced.

i'm hoping it's coming soon people--this weekend or next! cross your fingers for me! it's been 7 weeks and two days since i dropped my stone off with leon, so his a$$ had BETTER be done with my ring by now . . .

i keep getting manicures every friday in anticipation of a possible proposal . . . if it doesn't happen soon my bank account is going to be drained!
9.gif

jodstr2

Rough_Rock
congratulations reena, it's beautiful!
love.gif
hope you have a nice vacation... and I too can't wait to see the finished ring!

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
reena -stop getting manicures! The moment you're unprepared, and your hands look like the chapped backside of a molting elk, THAT's when he'll propose!!! Silly girl...
3.gif
2.gif
3.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
R E E N A !!
OMG- I hope it's this weekend.
love.gif
wink2.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I bet he is going to surprise you and do it. You're expecting it during the vacation...I bet it's this weekend....I bet it's tomorrow. Tomorrow, tommorow, I love ya! We both have to get our 'girls' on the same day! That would be funny. But I think mine is a boy. I think his name is Chester the cushion. I think yours is name Suzie LOL. Don't know why...OK, I"m really not this crazy...I don't name my baubles...

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Just thinking about tomorrow.........

B0000025R6.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

And please- not chester. This is chester! ( I wish it was me!)

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL Nan, you are TOO freakin funny...

And can I just say...that those are spectacular! What a bod. I'm going to go purge my lunch now. Excuse me.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 10/22/2004 4:38:36 PM moremoremore wrote:

LOL Nan, you are TOO freakin funny...

And can I just say...that those are spectacular! What a bod. I'm going to go purge my lunch now. Excuse me.----------------

PURGE! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"They're real and they're spectacular!"

reena

Ideal_Rock
OMG, LOL!

you guys are too freakin funny. i've been diligently working away at my desk for a few hours (i know,
6.gif
) so i just saw this and it totally cracked me up. you guys are the best.

Q, you're probably right, and that's pretty much how my hands look now (narsty) so maybe it WILL be this weekend!!!
appl.gif
or maybe even tonight! but maybe not. sigh. anyway you guys will definitely be like, the first to know. i may even post here before i call my mom!
2.gif
3.gif
(just jokin'.)

nan and MMM, loving the comedy routine. i wish i was getting a nice pair of chesters to go along with my ring!!
naughty.gif
mmm i think you're right, it would be completely fitting for us to get our cushion siblings on the same day. but, in the event that i dont get mine, i've still got something to look forward to--the pics of yours that you will post IMMEDITAELY upon returning home! right?????

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
This is more like what my chesters look like:

argh.jpg

reena

Ideal_Rock
woodplankverttoolshot1.jpg

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Honestly,

Now THIS is exactly what keeps me coming back here! You people KILL me!

ROFLMAO!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Reena!!!! HAAAAAAAAAA

memsy

Rough_Rock
Reena, you may have seen from Melissa's thread that i was lurking for a while- i've been following your saga too! And my fingers are crossed for you as well! (I also particularly sympathize with the struggling young lawyer in nyc aspect!!)

A friend sent me a funny article about bridal stuff- and there's a whole part on how cushion cuts are the hottest trend in NY engagement rings now-

http://www.nyobserver.com/pages/story.asp?ID=9744

i think you started the trend, reena!
wavey.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
06pancake2.jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Hey! I didn't give you permission to post my picture!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
HHAAAAAAAA good one Patty! (you know, we could all get those if we wanted
naughty.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock

----------------
On 10/22/2004 8:05:01 PM sevens one wrote:

HHAAAAAAAA good one Patty! (you know, we could all get those if we wanted
naughty.gif

----------------

Yes we could...but hers look natural, don't they? None of that "softballs stuck to the chest" look.

reena

Ideal_Rock
omg, memsy--great article! thanks for sending it to me! kind of hilarious, no? new york brides can be SO out of control. i especially liked that other blurb on the link about how they register at bloomie's so that they can return all of the wedding gifts and buy clothes and shoes! lol, how ridiculous is that???

guys, i may be in the minority here but i think ms. tank top's chesters are probably real. (and i want a pair. now.)

nan, im afraid to ask where you found that picture. lol

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey Reena- don't be afraid to ask me ANYTHING.
(I was innocently looking up cleavage and found this link)

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hers was the only "G" rated one on the page.

reena

Ideal_Rock
O

M

G

lollollollollol

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that one gal's tattoo is bigger than my whole um...you know.

reena

Ideal_Rock
patty, lol--okay, im literally pi$$ing my pants here. must sign off to go watch "day after tomorrow" with my honey. (i'm trying to get on his good side by watching a guy flick--i figure maybe then he'll propose.
naughty.gif
) jk.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Nan, reena & MMM--quit your day jobs and take it on the road.
3.gif

We'll call you "The Three Amigas" managed by J.Flo. Enterprises.
9.gif

LOVE IT.
2.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 10/22/2004 10:14:39 PM reena wrote:

patty, lol--okay, im literally pi$$ing my pants here. must sign off to go watch 'day after tomorrow' with my honey. (i'm trying to get on his good side by watching a guy flick--i figure maybe then he'll propose.
naughty.gif
) jk.
----------------

OMG- hubby's watching it in the other room as I type. What a riot.

" I'll be their in a minute honey.......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results