shape
carat
color
clarity

My Cushion! At Last!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, i''m just lame or not fast enough to check all the posts here. I just read the"DOES REENA HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL US?" thread. The short verstion of your engagement story. HOW LOVELY!!
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif

Way to gooooooo, Brad!!
41.gif
41.gif
41.gif
41.gif
41.gif

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
Reena, I am waiting everyday to catch a glimpse. Actually, going to see Mark on Thursday. You don't mind if I tell him the amazing news. Now, he has to find a stone just as sparkly. The disco ball description got to me. I can't wait to see the pretties he has picked out for me, I mean us.
2.gif

good luck on the interviews. You are leaving NY, but I only just met you
7.gif

SLH

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Reena. Enjoy California.

reena

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/3/2004 10
6.gif
2:58 AM
Author: yanekie25
Reena, I am waiting everyday to catch a glimpse. Actually, going to see Mark on Thursday. You don''t mind if I tell him the amazing news. Now, he has to find a stone just as sparkly. The disco ball description got to me. I can''t wait to see the pretties he has picked out for me, I mean us.
2.gif

good luck on the interviews. You are leaving NY, but I only just met you
7.gif
awww, thanks! but the good news is that i am NOT leaving pricescope! hahaha. please tell mark i say hello!

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
REENA!!!!!
OMG, YAY!!!
36.gif
1.gif
36.gif
1.gif
36.gif

Best wishes, and hurry up and get back to post pictures. I''m dying to see this ring!!!
30.gif

Carmel

Shiny_Rock
I have saved the date ~ and it sounds like the whole week of the 15th will be
all about reena.

Well, zipity-doo-da-day!!!

I’ve been detached from PS for a bit, and just this morning I’m trying to catch up with all the gossip. This news is so exciting. I even had to pour a second cup of coffee. I''ll be running around maniacally for the rest of the day, now.

Congratulations, you little squirt!! Don’t rush through the rest of your time away ~ Enjoy!!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif

I have been away for a few days (busy, busy, busy) but I AM SO HAPPY and EXCITED for reena!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

And I join the others who CANNOT WAIT to see this incredible ring. but most importantly, enjoy this special and exciting time and celebrate LOTS and LOTS.

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

xoxoxoxoxoxox,
J.Flo

emsmile.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
thanks again guys!
35.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

We are all dressed up with no place to go!!!!! SHOW US THE RING!!!!!!!!!
emgift.gif
emcocktl.gif

cheers

Sharon

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock

T-5 right.

9.gif
, the countdown begins. Can''t wait to see it.

The meeting with Mark went great, though the events subsequent caused me to be removed from the process entirely.

15.gif
. What is a girl to do.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock

??? What do you mean Yanekie??? What happened!!!

p.s. Reena- if you read this, I can''t pm you for some reason today...it won''t let me

7.gif

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
MMM, thanks for asking. Nothing, Mark was the best, I was just neurotic with questions and basically drove my BF insane with questions abou the size of stone (was it big enough), it hard when stuff isn''t mounted. Mark kept saying it would be bigger mounted, but I wasn''t buying it. I am a big stone girl. Can''t help it.
38.gif
I know I shouldn''t but I do. Then, about the price and whether he should pay that much, just long and circular. he got pretty fed up and decided I am no longer part of the ring process. It was funny, since we left with a stone chosen, Mark was ready to set on Tuesday, and by Friday morning, we are back to square one. I never knew I would second guess so much. It''s such a big purchase I guess and it doesn''t help I am indecisive as all get out. Not the person for this job. I think its probably for the best, so Mark will only be talking to BF from now on. I make suggestions here and there but I am in the dark.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock

Oh nuts! So you bought the stone and then changed your mind? B/c it wasn''t big enough? Well, be thankful you don''t have huge man paws like me...a 5 carat will look about right LOL...

I think you will end up with an awesome stone. What shape are you looking for????

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
We looked at cushions. I pretty much want a cushion, ratio less than 1.10, but I would got to 1.15. H color or higher, VS2 or higher. I not that into color and clarity. I just want it to be pretty. Those are BF''s parameters. We saw four and really liked one, which oddly enough was the smallest of the four, but it was pretty. Mark was like don''t choose on size, which we didn''t but then I wondered if we went down clarity or color, could be get something just as pretty but bigger, so here we are. I wouldn''t go bigger than 2.5 on my finger though. 3 would be blinding, My finger is 5.5. I just want it to be substantial enough that I notice it, a little so other folks do as well. (I will admit it). Mark has been really great to work with. I still send my BF stones I see and he should check out. I guess I want to make sure I get the most for the money. I think we can find something. Also, I know I won''t upgrade later, sentimental value to me, so I want to make sure it right, which I guess now I just have to trust BF.

lindsal

Shiny_Rock

WHEN WILL IT BE MONDAY>>> I AM DYING TO SEE THE RING!!!

Ps, Reena are you going to get married back in Rochester or somewhere else? Have you set a date yet?

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
I just have to make it through the weekend, that''s what I keep telling myself.
9.gif
9.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock

Reena,

Are you really gonna make us wait ''til tomorrow??

face1.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock

Oo! Goody, Goody, Goody! Can''t wait until tomorrow!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
you guys are so nice--i''m glad you want to see my ring! i hope i haven''t built it up too much. anyway unfortuntaely i won''t be able to post anything until after work tomorrow (ICK--work) because i won''t be back in town until late tonight and my BF--oops, fiancee!--will probably try to have me committed if i get home and start snapping digital photos of my hand at 1am on a sunday. ;-)

reena

Ideal_Rock
PS--lindsal, no date yet. we''re going crazy trying to figure out whether we''re moving to california, and then if we are we''ll be dealing with finding a place to live, buying 2 cars (we don''t have any in NYC!), starting new jobs AND studying for the CA bar. phew! when all that''s over i hope to be able to figure it out! but most likely we''ll do it out there . . . we love CA and we''d love to have a reception on the ocean. in fact, the resort where we got engaged would be perfect!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results