shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My Crowning Glory - a collaborative bespoke FCD ring.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!! That is such a lovely ring, and so unique! It's gorgeous!!! wear it in health! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've come back for a second, third and many looks :rodent: Love the rg metal with the pink stones. Such a pretty ring :appl:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Ths style is similar to one that I had made years ago, but MUCH better execution. I'm in love! :love: :love: :love: :love:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My many thanks for all the compliments. :))

Andelain,
Threadjack away. I'd love to see your version, if you don't mind.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congratulations Chrono! It's totally unique, and totally gorgeous. Wear it in the best of health

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful Chrono. :love: :love: :love:
What a great collection of FCDs. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Wear it in good health.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love love love how this turned out!
I was silently stalking the thread while this was in the works, can't believe how AMAZING it looks!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's been raining all week but I couldn't resist taking this picture this morning, under the dreaded boring fluorescent lights too!

morning_office.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
An amzing peice. I love colored diamond for their many personalities and huge sparkle factor. You have put a lot of thought and effort into this ring and it definitely shows it looks right at home on your finger. Beautiful! :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DandT|1413550416|3768478 said:
An amzing peice. I love colored diamond for their many personalities and huge sparkle factor. You have put a lot of thought and effort into this ring and it definitely shows it looks right at home on your finger. Beautiful! :appl:

This!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, everyone for your generous compliments. I'm very happy the sun finally peeked out of the rainy clouds so that I can finally see some coloured fire!

Note that I've also added in another old cut stone into the picture sneakily. :naughty: I tried to capture the myriad of colours coming off the OEC but it came out all white and blue on my iPhone.

_23332.jpg

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono,

I've missed this thread completely. Your ring is sublime. The delicate design, the swirliness, the FCD:s. Oh My. Perfection! I hope you wear it in good health and happiness. <3

retrogamer

Shiny_Rock
What an unusual and glorious ring! Do you mind posting posting more angles of the ring?

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That's beautiful Chrono :love: Don't know how I missed this thread. Lovely design!

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
I hadn't seen this before. What a treat to see such a beautifully executed design.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results