shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My Crowning Glory - a collaborative bespoke FCD ring.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I am really liking this ring, it is delicate and beautiful!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono, the end result is beautiful and I love how elegant it is and gracefully the different elements combine together. Thank you for sharing the journey with us on PS, it's been fascinating and a great learning experience following the design and creative process in "real time"! May it bring you much enjoyment and pleasure. :) :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous and very special ring Chrono. :love:
The design and the colors are so fluid and lovely and the ring looks just beautiful on your finger. Wear in health and happiness. :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, I know it's been a bit of a journey but it was worth it - it looks great on you!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SOOOO creative, fun & beautiful! What metal is it?

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

Love it!! Sooo special

Sorry for my pitiful pictures but I tried my best. These were taken right in the Fedex office.
Whatever did they think :lol: Do they have a special booth for you to disappear into to unwrap your goodies?

The ring is made up of a small white diamond passed down from my mother (gift from my father during their college days), a pair of blush pinks, a purplish pink and an orange yellow diamond.
What an incredibly special setting for this precious gem then - you did good.
TL,
Can you believe that this ring is the gaudiest I own thus far? Yes, it feels gaudier to me than my other large halo rings. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

TL said:
What a gorgeous work of art they made, and those fancy colored diamonds pop in the setting. I'm so glad that all these months of work involved in designing the piece came to such magnificent fruition. Enjoy it!!!
I could not agree more - TL said it beautifully.
It's the ring of a lifetime and a definite heirloom. I'm so pleased you're so in love with it - it's gorgeous!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful, elegant masterpiece. It looks fantastic on you, both ways, actually. Fantastic. Wear it in good health!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! Enjoy =)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I started to thank individual posters but now I can't keep track of everyone so please forgive me if I do a giant THANK YOU to all instead. Your kinds words are deeply appreciated.

Starzin,
No, there isn't a booth at my FedEx office but they have a good sized table set to the side where customers can wrap/unwrap packages. I had a bit of privacy that day because there weren't any other customers. As soon as I opened the package, I think my breath stopped and my jaw dropped a little.

Motownmama,
The "base" is platinum, the yellow pear is set in 18K yellow gold, all 3 pinks are set in 18K rose gold.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Took one quickie in the car on the way home yesterday and one at my desk this morning.

happy_in_the_sun.jpg

office_white_paper.jpg

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
I have to admit, this ring looks good whichever way up you choose to wear it and doesn't seem to have a "bad" photographic side. Gorgeous in any light.

Starzin,
No, there isn't a booth at my FedEx office but they have a good sized table set to the side where customers can wrap/unwrap packages. I had a bit of privacy that day because there weren't any other customers. As soon as I opened the package, I think my breath stopped and my jaw dropped a little.
:bigsmile: Just as well there weren't other customers so you could have that "my secret" feeling.

(emboldened) That's what it's all about isn't it?

Soooo... what have your colleagues said about this new ring? :))

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that it is so detailed and intricate and yet sits so flush. Well done, Chrono et al! Chrono, now that you've had it a few days, tell us what your thoughts are about it - still totally smitten?

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember this ring in it's beginning stages. The finished product is so fluid, elegant, and gorgeous! :appl:

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
That ring is so beautiful. I love how you were able to use your family diamonds, that makes it even more special.

Puppy4248

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE everything about your ring!! Congrats!!!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh Chrono! It's even more gorgeous than I ever imagined!

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
This is such a beautiful and unique piece! Wonderful! :love:

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Oh, I have finally found this thread too. This ring came out much better than I expected, it truly is a masterpiece, worthy of Jewel of the Week, hint, hint, we can hope...:))) Now, I always thought it would be worn with the pink oval on the bottom and I personally much prefer it that way. Love it both way though, very unique, nicely made, gorgeous stones, great design and actually it looks much more delicate than it seemed that it would look. Huge congrats!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So impressed with the final result - the setting and the FCDs work together so well - it makes me think of synergy, "the creation of a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts" - truly an heirloom masterpiece that looks gorgeous on your finger - enjoy!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous and I love the design!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I should just say +1 to Catmom's post because I was about to say the same thing! :love: :love: :love:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooh so pretty & delicate! :clap:

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! It looks regal. I love how it sits so flush w/ your finger. Wear it good health!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's amazing, Chrono :love: Your hard work has paid off :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing!! :appl: :appl: Congratulations Chrono!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you to everyone for sharing in my joy. I am starting to enjoy wearing the ring with the pinks downwards too. I was hoping to be able to take an artistic picture or two, but alas have not found enough time to do so. Although I am a coloured stone-r through and through, I love this piece as one of my top favourites. I supposed the coloured diamonds can be considered coloured, right? ;))

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Chrono, it is perfect is EVERY single way!!! I'm so happy for you - I would have never had the creativity for such a project, but its execution appears flawless, and it looks stunning on your hand! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono, it is gorgeous! :love:

FancyIntense

Shiny_Rock
Lovely ring!!

The blush pinks are so yummy :mrgreen:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Chrono, I lurked in your other thread from time to time. It's beautiful...the only bummer is I bet your pics don't do it justice as I can only imagine how amazing it looks in person, full of life.

Wear it in good health!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results