shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My crazy flight of fancy wedding set

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Holy moly!! Congrats on such an amazing ring!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Resonance.Of.Life|1423477071|3829705 said:

Thank you, Resonance of Life. Your taste and pieces are out of this world and I am always excited to see what you post next.

Well, here are more of the gazillion photos I have taken...

My husband thinks it is funny that I love the eternity band so much- he teases me about loving it as much as the diamond ring. Whereas I am very careful about what I am doing when I wear the erring, I wear the band all the time, I LOVE the size. The regular band is about 2mm; I have several thin bands, and, longed for this band to be wide enough to go solo. I asked Grace if there was a bigger version, maybe 3mm? She worked out the change for me with SB, and, when I got the photos it looked so amazingly beautiful and huge- it turned out to be 3.6mm's! Ka-thud. I am pretty sure it is rare in the jewelry world to get more than you bargained for! And, the stones are all so beautifully cut and high clarity and color- little sparkly stars dressed in platinum millegrain by the fairies at SB. I am over the moon.

20150127_170559_resized.jpg

20150128_144032_resized.jpg

20150128_144749_resized.jpg

20150128_144553_resized_1.jpg

Diamoneecee

Rough_Rock
This is so beautiful I love the softness of it yet so sparkly, enjoy it, it is gorgeous.

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
Your wedding set is incredibly beautiful!! And you are so lucky to have such a beautiful AVR. :appl: Love your milgrain bezel band- my band is a baby version of yours. :)

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Diamoneecee|1423503312|3829826 said:
This is so beautiful I love the softness of it yet so sparkly, enjoy it, it is gorgeous.

Thankyou, Diamoneecee!

nycspring said:
Your wedding set is incredibly beautiful!! And you are so lucky to have such a beautiful AVR. :appl: Love your milgrain bezel band- my band is a baby version of yours. :)

Nycspring, thank you so much- I have loved these bezel bands since first sight, I'm thrilled to have one; your is beautiful, enjoy it!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, absolutely stunning! Yours just may be my new favorite set ever, Congratulations!!

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
OMG! I love everything about your wedding set!! perfection! I love the pictures too! Wear it in good health and happiness! :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :lickout:

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
apacherose said:
Resonance.Of.Life|1423477071|3829705 said:

Thank you, Resonance of Life. Your taste and pieces are out of this world and I am always excited to see what you post next.

Well, here are more of the gazillion photos I have taken...

My husband thinks it is funny that I love the eternity band so much- he teases me about loving it as much as the diamond ring. Whereas I am very careful about what I am doing when I wear the erring, I wear the band all the time, I LOVE the size. The regular band is about 2mm; I have several thin bands, and, longed for this band to be wide enough to go solo. I asked Grace if there was a bigger version, maybe 3mm? She worked out the change for me with SB, and, when I got the photos it looked so amazingly beautiful and huge- it turned out to be 3.6mm's! Ka-thud. I am pretty sure it is rare in the jewelry world to get more than you bargained for! And, the stones are all so beautifully cut and high clarity and color- little sparkly stars dressed in platinum millegrain by the fairies at SB. I am over the moon.

Apache Rose ,

I am so thrilled that SB was able to produce a piece that is heirloom worthy for you!

You are too sweet. I have something in a temp setting coming to me this weekend ;-)

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
This is absolutely perfect. I wouldn't change one single detail. AMAZING. I am so happy for you! And thank you for the pictures - another zillion or so would be much appreciated!

yorkgirl

Shiny_Rock
The epitome of perfection. I adore it! It will always be beautiful regardless of the era.

akoya

Shiny_Rock
i'm thinking of wow 5 kids. :clap: :clap: :clap:

enjoy yr ring :love: i like the band. v beautiful

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
It is absolutely stunning!!!! I adore that SB setting, it is one of my all time favorites!! :appl: :love: :appl:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been obsessed with SB ever since I laid eyes on asschergirl's amazing ring -- yours is no different!! Absolute PERFECTION!!! :love: It makes me wonder what mine would look like in an octagonal halo... hmmmm.... :think: :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something:

Congrats to you!!! :appl: :wavey: :appl: :wavey: :appl: :wavey: :appl:

GCGDanielle

Shiny_Rock
There are not enough adjectives in this world to appropriately describe the beauty of your ring. My goodness, it's absolutely beyond description! Congratulations on your stunning ring! :love: :love: :love:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No wonder we are having a celebration for this wonderful ring!!! Love at first sight :love:
Well done.

LuckyKelleyK

Shiny_Rock
What an amazingly gorgeous set!!! I love AVRs, you have wonderful taste! Sounds like you have a wonderful husband too :angel:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Catmom|1423663960|3830806 said:
Wow, absolutely stunning! Yours just may be my new favorite set ever, Congratulations!!

Wow, thank you, Catmom! I love your rings, too, especially that marquise! :love:

bbziggy said:
OMG! I love everything about your wedding set!! perfection! I love the pictures too! Wear it in good health and happiness! :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :lickout:
Thank you, bbziggy! you gave me big chuckles with the emoticons- thank you again.

ROL- just saw it- weee!- going to check it out more in a minute.

Rosebloom said:
This is absolutely perfect. I wouldn't change one single detail. AMAZING. I am so happy for you! And thank you for the pictures - another zillion or so would be much appreciated!

:)) Thank you Rosebloom! I am so lucky you and those here on ps are so generous and share in my happiness and excitement.

yorkgirl said:
The epitome of perfection. I adore it! It will always be beautiful regardless of the era.

Thank you, Yorkgirl, for your beautiful words.

armywife13 said:
It is absolutely stunning!!!! I adore that SB setting, it is one of my all time favorites!! :appl: :love: :appl:

Armywife, thank you!!!

msop04 said:
I've been obsessed with SB ever since I laid eyes on asschergirl's amazing ring -- yours is no different!! Absolute PERFECTION!!! :love: It makes me wonder what mine would look like in an octagonal halo... hmmmm.... :think: :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something:

Congrats to you!!! :appl: :wavey: :appl: :wavey: :appl: :wavey: :appl:

Msop- yours is one of my all-time-favorite sets :love: on ps, so, talk of alterations are blasphemous :wink2: . That said, it is easy to picture your diamond in a cushion or emerald setting like asshergirl's setting, though, isn't it? Elysian did that with her round (made by cvb) it was gorgeous, but not her forever ring in the end.

GCGDanielle said:
There are not enough adjectives in this world to appropriately describe the beauty of your ring. My goodness, it's absolutely beyond description! Congratulations on your stunning ring! :love: :love: :love:

GCGDanielle- thank you! you are so sweet to say those things. :saint:

Jimmianne said:
No wonder we are having a celebration for this wonderful ring!!! Love at first sight :love:

Jimmianne- thanks for your kind words-aren't we just a bunch of jewelry lovers here on ps. Thank you!

LuckyKelleyK said:
What an amazingly gorgeous set!!! I love AVRs, you have wonderful taste! Sounds like you have a wonderful husband too :angel:
Well done.

Thank you, LuckyKelleyK!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! :love:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Intensely beautiful! Amazing set, apache rose! :love: :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous...I could go on! :love:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your wedding set is to die for! And I love octagonal rings - they are very unusual!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Simply gorgeous! :love: Isn't it fun to have more than one amazing wedding sets! Enjoy wearing either sets for me!

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Only one thing to say: Spec. Tac. U. Lar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Christina... said:
Wow! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! :love:
Thank you kindly, Christina.

Julienyc said:
Very unique and elegant rings here! I especially love the antique style in engagement ring settings.
Thankyou Julienyc :)

Elysian said:
Intensely beautiful! Amazing set, apache rose! :love: :appl:
Elysian, thank you- I always love your choices in jewelry- swoon- I know you have something new in the works, too- looking forward to it!

tyty333 said:
Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous...I could go on! :love:
tyty333- thank you for your sweet words!!!

Jambalaya said:
Your wedding set is to die for! And I love octagonal rings - they are very unusual!
Thank you, Jambalaya- octagonal rings are unusual- I definitely had a bit of apprehension about that choice!

_lovesvintage_ said:
Wow! Simply gorgeous! :love: Isn't it fun to have more than one amazing wedding sets! Enjoy wearing either sets for me!
My goodness, yes, lovesvintage- thank you for sharing my thrill :wavey:

Amber St. Clare said:
Only one thing to say: Spec. Tac. U. Lar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weeee- thank you, Amber St. Clare!!!!

20150128_144510_resized_edited-1.jpg

20150201_111554_resized_edited-1.jpg

20150202_172302_resized_1_edited-1.jpg

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on TbT and such an amazing wedding set!
Absolutely stunning!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on TBT! Are you still enjoying your beautiful set.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results