shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My crazy flight of fancy wedding set

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
It's gorgeous! You've earned every bit of that stunner(mum to 5 as well!) And your polish colour-I likely would never(I'm a 'pink' gurl), but yours make me wanna....
Enjoy @apacherose :love::love:

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
On to setting… my husband and I were hoping for a VanCraeynest setting, but they were out of production at the time we were looking. We loved a die-cast antique bow/dragonfly motif setting at Jewels by Grace and inquired about that. Unfortunately it was not a fit for our diamond, but Grace suggested Sebastien Barier to make a custom version of it. I googled SB and that was it. I loved his work, and, having spent years in France, including Paris, growing up, the idea of having my setting made there by this designer and his team was it. Moreover, I also felt it appropriate for my ‘Tangled’ diamond, as the film ‘Tangled’ brings my mind to France, with its allusions to the sun king and beautiful depictions of the Mont St. Michael castle.

Gotta hand it to Grace for being a truly classy business woman. She has been amazing through the whole process, even though we did not end up purchasing our diamond from her. Pretty awesome. My husband and I are both huge fans of JbG and grateful for all the hard work. It took longer than expected for the set to be completed; at least I was familiar with the notion that the entire country of France goes on holiday the month of August for ‘vacances’. Grace was communicative throughout and put up with a lot of back and forth from me. What can I say, it was a lot of time to agonize over details. Which, I might add, my musings were inconsequential and unnecessary, as SB and his team executed the rings in a manner that exceeded my expectations. They outdid themselves; I’m humbled to have a set like this in my life.

20150122_095128-1_resized.jpg

_26785.jpg

_26786.jpg

_26787.jpg
Gorgeous setting, all the tiny details. I am smitten.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results