shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My crazy flight of fancy wedding set

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Utter, utter, UTTER perfection. They story, the journey, the five flipping children?!! I absolutely adore this, and it will have me searching antique settings on EBay in a jiffy!

-Bella-

Rough_Rock
This just made my sunday morning! It is utterly superb! I would totally be patient if i had this coming to me in 10 years ;D Congrats and never think it is too much bling you definitely deserve it :D

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
The detail is extraordinary, absolutely perfect execution of an amazing setting! Wear it in health and happiness, you more than deserve it! :love:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!... :love: and a big congrats!... :appl: I need a AVR RHR... :bigsmile:

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! A ring with overwhelming beauty! Someone mentioned magnificent, and I echo that adjective, as well. I also really like how you infused your setting with references to both Tangled and Paris. Congratulations on a stunning set! :drool:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the 16 years and five children, and especially on your new wedding set. It's stunning!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is one helluva ring! the stone is kickbutt! it's gorgeous, I love it.. the setting is perfect.. you deserve it of course! if I had such a gorgeous ring I would spend HOURS looking at it.. it's perfect... 16 years and 5 kids! what a wonderful thing to have accomplished !!! congratulations on a truly beautiful ring and gorgeous band.. so happy for you!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :cheeky:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have died and gone to heaven! It is stunning!! The stone is spectacular and the set you've put together is truly stupendous!! :love: :love: :love:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You have a beautiful stone and rings! I love AVR's and yours is spectacular!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What an incredible setting for a beautiful AVR and a wonderful symbol of your marriage! And the bands are also quite lovely. Do you still have that pretty rose gold Van Craeynest wedding set too?

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Oh my!!!!

The whole set is just awesome!!! You have made the set yours! Great choices for the bands as well. It all works well!!!

Yummy! More Sunday breakfast viewing goodies!!
Enjoy!!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
What a spectacular ring! Gorgeous diamond & another amazing setting choice :love: I adore your other set as well & you're blessed to own both of GOG's fabulous stones. Congratulations & enjoy!

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I adore your whole set!!!! It all mismatches together so perfectly. And of course, the AVR is spectacular.

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
wow a magnificent set the diamond is so special.....5 kids I'm still realing from that you so deserve this set

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Apacherose! wow! WOW!

It's glorious! Beautiful marriage of stone and setting - just glorious!

Well done you. :appl:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!! It is simply stunning! The stone is beautiful, the setting is beautiful and the bands are beautiful. I also loved your story.

retrogamer

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your new beautiful piece! :clap: This is an avenue that I must consider as well.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings are sensational, I love the octagonal halo ring and the bands look beautiful with it! :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love the shape of the halo, stunning set!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved your posts; it is so nice to hear someone feeling so passionate about their ring! No wonder - it is superb though. Beautiful stone and setting and it somehow makes me feel good to know that you have that ring to wear and enjoy!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
That stone. my gosh. truly stunning. the setting, just incredible. the way they work together is just perfection. SB is one of those who seems to make every piece prettier than the next. enjoy...

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
What a beauty :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Came back, hoping for a lot more pics of your stunning piece of art by SB :love: :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Apachersose, this ring is just to die for! :love: Spectacular piece in every way, love your bands too, so very beautiful! Many congrats! :appl:

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Your set is staggeringly beautiful! :love: :love: Wow. Among my all time PS favourites.

almondblossom

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that must be one of the most exquisite, stunning sets I have ever seen!!! The diamond, the setting, the eternity... I am in love!!! :love: :love: :love: Congratulations!

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely Gorgeous Wedding Set!
Congrats!

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
What an amazing set! I love all of the details, and it has such presence on your hand :love: Congratulations!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Makes me WANT a halo, just like yours. PERFECTION.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Alex T|1423335807|3828919 said:
Utter, utter, UTTER perfection. They story, the journey, the five flipping children?!! I absolutely adore this, and it will have me searching antique settings on EBay in a jiffy!

Thank you, AlexT! You gave me a chuckle- I love scrolling through ebay, too.

-Bella- said:
This just made my sunday morning! It is utterly superb! I would totally be patient if i had this coming to me in 10 years ;D Congrats and never think it is too much bling you definitely deserve it :D

Thankyou, Bella! I appreciate your sentiments so much.Weee, thank you for sharing my happiness and excitement over it.

vintageinjune said:
The detail is extraordinary, absolutely perfect execution of an amazing setting! Wear it in health and happiness, you more than deserve it! :love:

Thankyou vintageinjune!!! Haha- I definitely don't feel like I 'deserve' it, but I absolutely appreciate it and it certainly makes me smile- like, ear to ear. :D

Dancing Fire said:
Beautiful ring!... :love: and a big congrats!... :appl: I need a AVR RHR... :bigsmile:

Thank you, :wavey: Dancing Fire! I agree, an AVR RHR is most definitely what you need. :naughty:

SparklySoprano said:
Wow! A ring with overwhelming beauty! Someone mentioned magnificent, and I echo that adjective, as well. I also really like how you infused your setting with references to both Tangled and Paris. Congratulations on a stunning set! :drool:

Sparklysoprano, thank you- I do find it overwhelming, and you are too sweet for actually reading all my silly references- I need for all all my 'art' purchases to be personal like that. even if it only makes sense to me. Thanks so much!

VRBeauty said:
Congratulations on the 16 years and five children, and especially on your new wedding set. It's stunning!

Thank you VRBeauty, for the congratulations- they certainly make me feel fortunate.

Tekate said:
This is one helluva ring! the stone is kickbutt! it's gorgeous, I love it.. the setting is perfect.. you deserve it of course! if I had such a gorgeous ring I would spend HOURS looking at it.. it's perfect... 16 years and 5 kids! what a wonderful thing to have accomplished !!! congratulations on a truly beautiful ring and gorgeous band.. so happy for you!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :cheeky:

Awe-wow, :bigsmile: THANKS- Tekate! Thanks for sharing my happiness and enthusiasm!!! :angel:

yennyfire said:
I have died and gone to heaven! It is stunning!! The stone is spectacular and the set you've put together is truly stupendous!! :love: :love: :love:

Thank you so much, Yennyfire! I absolutely love all of your rings, as well. During shopping we seriously considered 'your' ring from Singlestone. It is just too bad they did not have your oval's twin to put in there! Your oval halo is is a magnificent piece, one of my all time favorite rings.

kathley said:
You have a beautiful stone and rings! I love AVR's and yours is spectacular!

Thank you, Kathley! You know I am such a fan of your diamond and Maytal halo ring, as well. Thanks for the compliment!

Sundial said:
What an incredible setting for a beautiful AVR and a wonderful symbol of your marriage! And the bands are also quite lovely. Do you still have that pretty rose gold Van Craeynest wedding set too?

Thankyou, Sundial! Yes, I do still have the rose gold set- we actually bought that after purchasing this one- we just got the bands on a Greenwich sale as they were getting rid of their VanC stock since we were so disappointed at not being able to get a VanC ring made. My husband had always favored rose gold, and, since in the end he actually chose the diamond for that set it is really special and sentimental for me. (he insisted I choose everything on this SB set since I guess I have returned too many of his gifts in the past, whoops) So CRAZY. We never had a traditional white wedding, nor a diamond ring for all these years, and now I have TWO wedding sets. It never rains it pours. I am overwhelmed and so happy.

gregchang35 said:
Oh my!!!!

The whole set is just awesome!!! You have made the set yours! Great choices for the bands as well. It all works well!!!

Yummy! More Sunday breakfast viewing goodies!!
Enjoy!!!

Thank you so much, Gregchang!!! I can completely relate, I love having morning coffee in SMTB!

woofmama said:
What a spectacular ring! Gorgeous diamond & another amazing setting choice :love: I adore your other set as well & you're blessed to own both of GOG's fabulous stones. Congratulations & enjoy!

Thank you, woofmama! Haha- David from GOG said I can be sophisticated and call myself a 'diamond collector' now. :lol: That makes me laugh, and, I definitely love having the two diamonds.

jenncent said:
I adore your whole set!!!! It all mismatches together so perfectly. And of course, the AVR is spectacular.

Jenncent, thank you! Your ring is spectacular as well, those French cuts- yum.

heididdl said:
wow a magnificent set the diamond is so special.....5 kids I'm still realing from that you so deserve this set

Awe, thank you, Heididdl. My husband and I are still reeling from the 5 kiddos, too, lol. Thanks again ;-)

mrs-blop said:
Apacherose! wow! WOW!

It's glorious! Beautiful marriage of stone and setting - just glorious!

Well done you. :appl:

Thank you, Mrs. Blop! I couldn't be happier with how it came out. I can't wait to see your new rings in the wings, as well.

Calliecake said:
WOW!!!! It is simply stunning! The stone is beautiful, the setting is beautiful and the bands are beautiful. I also loved your story.

Calliecake, thank you! Thank for the compliment and letting me share my story.

retrogamer said:
Congrats on your new beautiful piece! :clap: This is an avenue that I must consider as well.

Thank you, retrogamer!

ricezo said:
Your rings are sensational, I love the octagonal halo ring and the bands look beautiful with it! :appl:

Thank you, ricezo, it is so nice to be able to share here- the octagonal halo is such an eccentric choice I'm thrilled at all the compliments.

lknvrb4 said:
I love the shape of the halo, stunning set!

Thanks, lknvrb4! I am happy with the shape, too- somehow SB made what I think is a somewhat harsh shape be feminine and pleasing.

MissGotRocks said:
I loved your posts; it is so nice to hear someone feeling so passionate about their ring! No wonder - it is superb though. Beautiful stone and setting and it somehow makes me feel good to know that you have that ring to wear and enjoy!

MissGotRocks- your words completely gave me the warm fuzzies. Thank you so very much. I love your rings so much, as well. The VanC bezel is fabulous.

artdecolover71 said:
That stone. my gosh. truly stunning. the setting, just incredible. the way they work together is just perfection. SB is one of those who seems to make every piece prettier than the next. enjoy...

Artdecolover71- aaah- thank you! It is a fantasy diamond and ring, for me, for sure. Thank you!

Sphene said:
What a beauty :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thank you, Sphene!!!!

Acinom said:
Came back, hoping for a lot more pics of your stunning piece of art by SB :love: :love:

Awe, thanks, Acinom. You are so sweet. I have tons, I'll post some more. ;))

junebug17 said:
Wow Apachersose, this ring is just to die for! :love: Spectacular piece in every way, love your bands too, so very beautiful! Many congrats! :appl:

Thank you, Junebug!!! I love your halo, too. One of the ones that gave me courage that I could halo a big (to me, anyway, not PS big) diamond and it still be beautiful. I love your new avatar. Do you wear the sapphire on your right sometimes with your halo diamond on your erring finger?

EvangelineG said:
Your set is staggeringly beautiful! :love: :love: Wow. Among my all time PS favourites.

Thank you, EvangelineG! I adore your AVR ring and bands as well- truly a great set. I'll never forget reading your story and all the sentiment behind that ring, either.

almondblossom said:
Wow, that must be one of the most exquisite, stunning sets I have ever seen!!! The diamond, the setting, the eternity... I am in love!!! :love: :love: :love: Congratulations!

Thank you, Almondblossom! I am so overwhelmed by all the compliments, and by people who own- and design, in your case, such gorgeous rings.

Madison2 said:
Absolutely Gorgeous Wedding Set!
Congrats!

Thank you so much, Madison2!

Alistra said:
What an amazing set! I love all of the details, and it has such presence on your hand :love: Congratulations!

Thank you, Alistra- I read your comment in your thread about your friends not 'getting' your love of jewelry- I feel the same and isn't it nice to be able to come here and share! Thank you so much for the compliment.

LLJsmom said:
Makes me WANT a halo, just like yours. PERFECTION.

That is so funny. Your pieces make me WANT, too. lol. I was so scared I wouldn't love the halo on my hand after reading your experience at Victor's, and, after loving my solitaire so much. To my relief I adore the halo. Now I just want a sparkly tennis bracelet to wear 24-7 like you. :lol:

Thanks all for allowing me to share here.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results