shape
carat
color
clarity

My collection

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The stuff of dreams you bitch. :lol::lol::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All just stunningly beautiful :love:

To think where you started with your pear cut & the iterations it went through, to where you are now is mind blowing!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All just stunningly beautiful :love:

To think where you started with your pear cut & the iterations it went through, to where you are now is mind blowing!
Oh yes the juxtaposition is stark :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Niel gorgeous collection. Every single piece.

perfectiongif.gif

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
I can't add too much to what has already been said except freaking awesome!! :D :DAnd yeah - if you get earrings I can't wait to see what you do with those!

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful collection.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, simply gorgeous. I especially love the sapphire.

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a really lovely collection! And I have to say that Grace remains my most favorite ring of all time anywhere and diamond of all time anywhere. =)2

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a really lovely collection! And I have to say that Grace remains my most favorite ring of all time anywhere and diamond of all time anywhere. =)2
Baw. Thanks!:kiss2:

collier

Shiny_Rock
Which?

All of them! Stunning collection, thank you for sharing

arhzay

Rough_Rock
Beautiful collection. Your rich yellow gold solitaire ring is one of my favourite on PS :kiss2:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Your collection is sublime❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
HOT!!! Worthy collection!!!!

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
A little update 9D8A1587-0E0C-4DEE-AA78-32637EBD177A.jpeg

Ugh - I still DIE over the brown diamond. I'll have you know you set me off a monster buying spree with that one so thanks. :lol::lol::lol: I am super happy with what I've gotten but none of them are a brown diamond, so there's that. Also in love with your huge yellow sapphire followed by the zircon. If I could nail down exactly what I wanted I would talk to you about a side gig as a personal shopper with a finders fee. You are a skilled treasure hunter with a killer collection IMO.

Wrkbrk

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous collection. That yellow is to die for!!

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a stunning and beautifully put together collection!! Every ring is gorgeous!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Niel -

I'm only just seeing your update. Delicious! Can you tell me about that green gem ring? It's a worthy addition! And your brown diamond cluster...well, of course, BEAUTIFUL!

Any progress on the earrings idea? And - what have you been wearing for earrings in the meantime?

Thank you for sharing - it's a treat!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Niel -

I'm only just seeing your update. Delicious! Can you tell me about that green gem ring? It's a worthy addition! And your brown diamond cluster...well, of course, BEAUTIFUL!

Any progress on the earrings idea? And - what have you been wearing for earrings in the meantime?

Thank you for sharing - it's a treat!

The green is. 3.3ct tourmaline. She doesn’t get a lot of love here because her setting isn’t particularly exciting but the cut is great and the color is beautiful- particularly at night or in like crappy house lighting. It’s interesting the see becuase that is when most of my other stones aren’t as attractive but she pops.

I have my eye on something with a pair of marquise in it- I want to use those for studs. I don’t wear any earrings currently but as I barely leave my house anymore it’s not the end of the world.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The green is. 3.3ct tourmaline. She doesn’t get a lot of love here because her setting isn’t particularly exciting but the cut is great and the color is beautiful- particularly at night or in like crappy house lighting. It’s interesting the see becuase that is when most of my other stones aren’t as attractive but she pops.

I have my eye on something with a pair of marquise in it- I want to use those for studs. I don’t wear any earrings currently but as I barely leave my house anymore it’s not the end of the world.

You're going to put marquises in earrings?? You never fail to surprise and intrigue; your designs are delicious. I'll look forward to seeing where you go with this.

And I love green tourmalines. Incredibly underrated gems with a sublime range of colors. I have a gorgeous emerald cut green tourm. in one of my pins. The color is luscious. So I hear you on yours popping at night.

Beautiful collection, @Niel.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're going to put marquises in earrings?? You never fail to surprise and intrigue; your designs are delicious. I'll look forward to seeing where you go with this.

And I love green tourmalines. Incredibly underrated gems with a sublime range of colors. I have a gorgeous emerald cut green tourm. in one of my pins. The color is luscious. So I hear you on yours popping at night.

Beautiful collection, @Niel.

Yes I’ve got a quirky idea for the studs actually. :shhh:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh yes, that watch is SO NICE.

CoolKat

Rough_Rock
Oooooh my! Setting for blue is amazing! :kiss2:

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
@Niel, your collection has me floored. The sapphire moval is my personal favourite. I'm sure there's a long line of PSers wanting to buy it if you decide to part with it (consider me in that line!)

You may have other threads detailing your new pieces, but can you tell me a bit about the marquise ruby (?) and sapphire collet settings from your DP?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Niel, your collection has me floored. The sapphire moval is my personal favourite. I'm sure there's a long line of PSers wanting to buy it if you decide to part with it (consider me in that line!)

You may have other threads detailing your new pieces, but can you tell me a bit about the marquise ruby (?) and sapphire collet settings from your DP?

you are right I have a few in those

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results