shape
carat
color
clarity

My CADs from Mark T. of ERD w/my GOG AVC in Micro Pave HALO!

DvotedMOMMY

Rough_Rock
WOW! My CAD rendering images are in! :bigsmile:

Its only been a week!

I LOVEEEE It!! :love: :o

Another :appl: for Mark T. of ERD!!! He's AWESOME!! 8-)

Link to diamond specs:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-good-old-gold-august-vintage-cushion.149574///////

Its exactly what I explained to him! My only change I'd like to make is I want a smaller donut than pictured, with only 3 small RB's on each side of the donut, instead of 4 as pictured..

I also want more of a V-cut pave to the shank, if he can do it, and then it'll be final, and off to be created!! YAY ME!! :bigsmile:

And of course,,, my ring size is HUUUGEEE,, so thats why the basket looks so small! lol

I cant wait to see the final piece pics!! :bigsmile:

MyCAD5.jpg

MyCAD3.jpg

MyCAD2.jpg

MyCAD1.jpg

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Re: My CADs from Mark T. of ERD w/my GOG AVC in Micro Pave H

Eeeek!!!! How exciting for you! My goodness, he is fast!! How long will it take for him to make the changes you suggested?? Cant wait to see the finished product!!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow that is pretty :love:

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock

Gorgeous!

Are you planning on wearing it with a wedding band?

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock

Gorgeous! Can't wait for handshots!

DvotedMOMMY

Rough_Rock

october2008bride said:
Gorgeous!

Are you planning on wearing it with a wedding band?

Yes, I will get a micro pave eternity band in the future from Mark T. Also.
But the I am changing the CADs you see, which have a large squRe looking donut on the bottom of the basket, and I want it to be a lot smaller, basicly there will be a slight arch to the donut, but very minimal.. The band won't sit flush, but I like that.. I don't want it to look like it's just a wide ER band..

Also, the halo in the CAD looks a bit too thick, I will have him use less metal around the melée. The RB's sz look small enough, it's just the metal around them that looks too bulky for me... I'm hoping they can thin it out..

This ring was is inspired by the "Kylie" by Jewels by Erica Grace

libramom

Shiny_Rock

I'm so excited for you!!! :appl: Its sooo pretty :love: :love:

Yay!!!!

LM

DvotedMOMMY

Rough_Rock

Thank you all for the nice comments!! :))

agapitor

Shiny_Rock

gasp!! that is one stunning ring.. talk about bling!! really gorgeous.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh, that is just gorgeous!!! So blingy and beautiful, I love it! :love:

Venice

Brilliant_Rock

It's going to be one fantastic ring! I can't wait to see the hand shots!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock

Ohhh it's so beautiful - I can't wait to see real life pics when it's done. So excited for you!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium

OH, it's going to be BEAUTIFUL. I know how excited you must be right now. Can't wait to see it.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock

It's going to be gorgeous.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

That was pretty fast service. Yes I think I'd go smaller on the donut too. I wouldn't worry too much about the apparent chunkiness of the metal right now. Voice your concerns to Mark, but remember that everything in CADs looks larger and slightly chunkier (about 20%) than it will in real life.

I hope you can get your eternity band soon. It will look gorgeous together.

oranges

Brilliant_Rock

it's lovely :love: :love: I can't wait to see the real thing!

DvotedMOMMY

Rough_Rock

Thanks everyone!

I am very excited! I wish I didn't have to make a few changes,,, I'm not sure how long that will back things up... But oh well,,, at least it will be perfect!

Now the only thing I'm really nervous about is the symetry/crookedness of the ring! Lol! I've seen some rings where the whole basket was crooked, diamonds sitting more to one side, different sized struts,,,, I know it is a custom ring, and someone will "hand make" it,, but little things like that will bug me forever! Lol! I guess it's the Sagitarius in me! We strive for Perfection! Haha!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock

Love it!!!! :appl: I'm sure it will look just fine but I understand your concerns. Those details would bug me too. :bigsmile:

Cachette :))

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock

DvotedMOMMY said:
Thanks everyone!

I am very excited! I wish I didn't have to make a few changes,,, I'm not sure how long that will back things up... But oh well,,, at least it will be perfect!

Now the only thing I'm really nervous about is the symetry/crookedness of the ring! Lol! I've seen some rings where the whole basket was crooked, diamonds sitting more to one side, different sized struts,,,, I know it is a custom ring, and someone will "hand make" it,, but little things like that will bug me forever! Lol! I guess it's the Sagitarius in me! We strive for Perfection! Haha!

your ring is absolutely gorgeous!

i wouldn't worry too much about these things :) lots of PSers have gotten custom rings from ERD and they are so happy with them! plus i'm sure if do find something you don't like, you could communicate that with ERD and they will fix it

can't wait to see pictures on your hand!

tigian

Ideal_Rock

Your ring is going to be gorgeous and it will be worth the extra wait! Cannot wait to see the final product!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock

sweetpea&babycorn said:
DvotedMOMMY said:
Thanks everyone!

your ring is absolutely gorgeous!

i wouldn't worry too much about these things :) lots of PSers have gotten custom rings from ERD and they are so happy with them! plus i'm sure if do find something you don't like, you could communicate that with ERD and they will fix it

can't wait to see pictures on your hand!

Ditto...from what I have read, ERD's work is top notch...I wouldn't worry, I am sure you will be very pleased!! Getting a custom ring seems pretty nerve-wracking, but must be sooo incredibly exciting...I am counting down the days now! Can't wait to see it complete!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results