shape
carat
color
clarity

My Burma Myanmar gemstones :)

voce

Ideal_Rock
I want to see your jewelry box. With such big bulbous rings, how do you get your rings to fit? :P2 Just saying you have many huge rings, and I can't imagine them fitting into MY jewelry box.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your old cab, it’s got 0 ego but it is full of magic. The best of the best!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Roadtesting the lavender cab. Fine grain, has water, even colour, icy and is a pinkish lavender rather than the more common blue lavender. Pink comes out more IRL. Very happy with the purchase price and quality wise. The setting cost more ;-)

In various lights

190719_085722_COLLAGE-1.jpg

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I want to see your jewelry box. With such big bulbous rings, how do you get your rings to fit? :P2 Just saying you have many huge rings, and I can't imagine them fitting into MY jewelry box.

I use velvet ring trays. The earrings go on plastic stands. Will take a sanitised shot when I'm back. Currently on the road :)

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I love your old cab, it’s got 0 ego but it is full of magic. The best of the best!

Plain and simple yet has such presence. It looks moonstone-like in this setting too. Feeling conscious about the size today but will post a few shots when I bring it out over the weekend!

Thanks for the appreciation :)

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Got distracted today. 0.94ct of alexandrites with 0.23ct of diamonds.

Green in daylight, bluish purple in indoor artificial light sources. I've not tried candlelight :razz:

Hurried pics as I got this on the move and am still out and about.

20190719_180259.jpg 20190719_180243.jpg 20190719_185631.jpg

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
6.91 bluish purple star sapphire with strong asterism and decent crystal.

20190719_185151.jpg 20190719_185139.jpg 20190719_185126.jpg

Ahghhhh! Both of these rings are so darn yummy! Did you get both?!
They are truly magical but something in the smaller chubbier stone truly speaks to me!
One on each hand would look just fabulous :kiss2:

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ahghhhh! Both of these rings are so darn yummy! Did you get both?!
They are truly magical but something in the smaller chubbier stone truly speaks to me!
One on each hand would look just fabulous :kiss2:

The bigger one I got it a couple of years back and happened to be wearing it today, when I chanced on the smaller that's slightly moodier with a stronger purple base. Haha I usually wear a ring on each hand but can't to juggle the phone on the left!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new star! Misty, midnight moon glow like. Love.

voce

Ideal_Rock
Latest poison and also at long long last. Lavender jadeite bangle in my non-standard size!

Will be counting the weeks till I get it!

received_458288758330264.jpeg
Oooh congrats, nice find! Looking forward to when you share more pics with us. :kiss2:

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Latest poison and also at long long last. Lavender jadeite bangle in my non-standard size!

Will be counting the weeks till I get it!

received_458288758330264.jpeg

Really nice bangle. Love love love the color. Don't you have some pendants that match?
I feel your pain about non standard sizes. I'm hard pressed to get my hand in a 61. I had to give up looking for solid bangles knowing that my size is rare, plus I'm not sure I've finished expanding! Every day I wake up to a different ring size :eek2: My newest theory is to buy everything a full size larger and use the plastic thingies to make them fit. :lol-2:

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Really nice bangle. Love love love the color. Don't you have some pendants that match?
I feel your pain about non standard sizes. I'm hard pressed to get my hand in a 61. I had to give up looking for solid bangles knowing that my size is rare, plus I'm not sure I've finished expanding! Every day I wake up to a different ring size :eek2: My newest theory is to buy everything a full size larger and use the plastic thingies to make them fit. :lol-2:

I have a love hate relationship with bangles because I have a small hand (XS/XXS gloves), fleshy palms and thickish wrist and wherever gets over my hands will sit high up on my forearm. So technically everything will be big if it fits! But I do so want a lavender since greens are galactically priced! This bangle is also about a cm big for me but I can live with that.

I know what you mean about sizes. It happens to me on the plane even my fingers and feet swell so whatever fits before flying has to move down to a smaller finger on the flight and half a day after I end.

You are right that it's better to go up in size than too small!

AV_

Ideal_Rock

What you expect to pay for a bangle of this kind of jade?

I haven't looked at anyting for ages & only recall seeing 'ink' like patterns in pieces with very good water & astonishing prices; I am falling bahind on jade news.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade

I haven't looked at anyting for ages & only recall seeing 'ink' like patterns in pieces with very good water & astonishing prices; I am falling bahind on jade news.

Honestly these come in different translucency. Mine are icy with minimal white. The opaque ones with minimal black splotches but plenty of white are very affordable. I just got such a 67mm bangle for a guy pal for well under US$100. Icy ones I've not seen as yet!

Screenshot_20190728-183147_Facebook.jpg

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade

I've set a piece of these as a pendant.

20190730_034222.jpg

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
CAD for my emerald ring with 0.02 and 0.01 melee. They said 0.03 would be too big.

mmexport1564976771539.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results