carat
color
clarity

My Burma Myanmar gemstones :)

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Lovely pieces! :D

Okay, this time I'm slightly less than half joking - how do we get you to pick things up for us?! :mrgreen2::lol:

Lol just keeping an eye out for good buys.

We are postponing the trip to China to just before Christmas. Prices are high now and usually fall in the runup to Chinese New Year when sellers clear goods for cash to head home and celebrate.

Reactions: AV_

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely perfect. The right size and the right height. Is this one yours? (I can't remember...)

Vjd

Rough_Rock
Thank you for sharing your gem hunting stories!! The pieces you have selected and designed anew stunning!! I’m based in Yangon and would love to meet for a coffee to hear more :)

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you for sharing your gem hunting stories!! The pieces you have selected and designed anew stunning!! I’m based in Yangon and would love to meet for a coffee to hear more :)

Thanks but Im busy with work pre hols :(

Vjd

Rough_Rock
Thanks but Im busy with work pre hols :(

Yes - the lead up to thingyan is always hectic! Thank you for sharing anyway - it’s been a delight to read your blog and I’m super inspired.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks for posting those gorgeous pieces!! They're all exquisite, but the bunnies are killing me. I so want those!!!!!

Thank you! They came in just under US$400, as the bunnies are good quality, highly icy/glassy with no inclusions!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The material looks very very nice, but the setting idea is genius and the two components together are just fabulous

clumberlove

Shiny_Rock
I love the bunnies. I am a year of the rabbit though so I may be a little biased. I would also have to get dogs and monkeys for my girls :whistle:.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I wore my big red (brownish but still grouped as red) jadeite pendant today and a friend wondered how big are my biggest scenery pendants.

Here's a shot of the the largest. The chartreuse measures 49mm in length for the jade :)

A shot of my ring because I love it so.

IMG-20190502-WA0075.jpeg 20190503_000759.jpg 20190503_000809.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I’m in love with this piece. It’s not only such a beautiful translucent piece, excellent polish, but it reminds me of my son’s adorable fat legs when he was a baby, and I want to squeeze it!!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I’m in love with this piece. It’s not only such a beautiful translucent piece, excellent polish, but it reminds me of my son’s adorable fat legs when he was a baby, and I want to squeeze it!!

When I see fat, luscious, generously proportioned icy jadeite, I just want to bite into them! So evocative of one thing or the other!

Reactions: T L

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sent this jadeite carving to be set with a bail but it was fugly and totally spoilt the symmetry of the waves. Threw a minor hissy fit and I suggested covering the hole that was punched too low with a diamond.

Turned out much better. Photos by the settings shop.

IMG-16f51e4789043ed7fc891fbf62693adf-V.jpg IMG-2c35f0592159840fa0541fe27a323ac1-V.jpg IMG-7e8d0bea9ca4c8d41302d5106b24957a-V.jpg

voce

Ideal_Rock
2 new pairs of jadeite earrings just done setting

PhotoCollage_20190529_232313460.jpg
What is the second pair of earrings supposed to be? Goldfish? Frog? Those are some droopy-looking cheeks? Butts? Melon? :confused:

helphelp911

Rough_Rock
where can i buy these nice jadeite?

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What is the second pair of earrings supposed to be? Goldfish? Frog? Those are some droopy-looking cheeks? Butts? Melon? :confused:

Goldfish and winter melon leaves :)

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that you've said winter melon leaves they are giving off serious luscious candied winter melon pastry vibes. I ate one this week. The filling was clear and lush like your leaves. Lol I've got an urge to bite those leaves :lol::eek2:

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Now that you've said winter melon leaves they are giving off serious luscious candied winter melon pastry vibes. I ate one this week. The filling was clear and lush like your leaves. Lol I've got an urge to bite those leaves :lol::eek2:

Lol J is feeling very pleased for recommending the leaves to me. They have some thickness and don't need backing.

voce

Ideal_Rock
Seems like a strange pairing; does it signify something when goldfish and winter melon leaves are paired together?

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Seems like a strange pairing; does it signify something when goldfish and winter melon leaves are paired together?

These are separate pairs.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results