shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My BGD rose gold trellis three stone *RESET*!

D

Deactivated member 42515

It seriously cannot get any more beautiful than this! I LOVE that color on your skin! And with the twisted band in the middle... BE STILL MY HEART!!! :love: :love: :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous and looks so good with all of your bands!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you vc10um, hawaiianorangetree, stargurl78, TravelingGal, Enerchi, marymm, MC, marcy, Feb03Bride, Fly Girl, YayTacori & junebug17!!!

I am so so honoured to have been chosen as the Jewel of the Week -I can't really believe it!! :o

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
That looks so great on your finger, and especially with your other bands (love that little twist band so much!). Congrats on such a lovely reset!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
THIS is perfection! It looks absolutely amazing on you, you must be absolutely thrilled!! :love: :love: I have another PS favorite!!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous and looks perfect on you!!! :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Yay for jewel of the week! Well deserved!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you DearBuddha, Christina, 04diamond<3 & Rosebloom! I really love it!

JaneSmith -These are for you. I tried to take some photos that show the difference in colour between the Cartier rose gold and the BGD rose gold. It's so subtle but the BGD is definitely pinker.

img_5242.jpg

img_5250.jpg

img_5252.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Hey Junerose. It looks great! Have fun with it :)

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
What will you do with the other setting?

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
innerkitten|1353776658|3314442 said:
What will you do with the other setting?

Thanks innerkitten! I will sell it on the bistro I think.

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock
wow, so pretty! love how delicate the new setting is!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
JuneRose, thank you so much for those pictures. You're right, they are a bit different but both are beautiful. I think rose gold was made for your delicate skin, it looks great! I really love your ring. I see a BGD trellis in my future. :))

T

talamasca

OMG :love: :love: :love: it is absolutely stunning! The rose gold is so rich and lovely and it looks fantastic together with your plain and twisted bands, congrats :D

Malbec54

Shiny_Rock
::sigh:: Oh JuneRose ---it truly is spectacular. I just love the rose gold and it looks perfect on your finger. Elegant and tasteful....

Newjewels

Shiny_Rock
It's very beautiful! Congrats.

Makes me extra excited to receive my 3 stone princess reset from BGD (inspired by another gorgeous trellis 3 stone, Enerchi's!).

Enjoy :appl:

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much talamasca, Malbec54 & Newjewels (looking forward to seeing your 3 stone reset Newjewels!) :appl:

JaneSmith -I see one in your future too!... ;))

dianabarbara

Shiny_Rock
very. very deserved recognition! :) you did an amazing job here, lady!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
dianabarbara|1354003527|3316292 said:
very. very deserved recognition! :) you did an amazing job here, lady!

thank you!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I just had to visit your ring again :love: This is now on my wishlist-seriously want a BGD trellis three stone!!! Congrats on jewel of the week :appl:

Luxie

Shiny_Rock
Just beautiful!

mustangsally

Rough_Rock
Glad UK customs FINALLY released your bling (I've had them hold certain stuff for ages and then send straight through stuff I expected them to hold... :confused: ).

Your ring is gorgeous and looks wonderful on your hand. Would you mind letting me know what size ring you wear?

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you woofmama & Luxie!

mustangsally - My ring size is 5.25 :))

mustangsally

Rough_Rock
Thanks JuneRose - it really is very lovely

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JR let me just say that you three stone has made me decide to reset my pear. I am in love with rose gold! What made you decide to change to prong to rose gold too? Im sorry if thats in the beginning of your post and i missed it...

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
mustangsally|1355675731|3332725 said:
Thanks JuneRose - it really is very lovely

:))

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
nielseel|1355704034|3332997 said:
JR let me just say that you three stone has made me decide to reset my pear. I am in love with rose gold! What made you decide to change to prong to rose gold too? Im sorry if thats in the beginning of your post and i missed it...

Hey nielseel! I originally didn't want rose gold prongs but then Lesley said that BGD couldn't do this setting in two-tone so I posted a poll on Rocky Talky and nearly everyone voted for rose gold prongs, trellis & shank. Alhtough I think if I had really wanted to, BGD would have been able to do white gold (they have a princess cut trellis setting on the website which has white gold prongs).

I researched other settings which had rose/yellow gold prongs and then nervously bit the bullet - now I'm so so happy I went with rose gold everything!! The whole thing just flows better.

Although this wouldn't affect you, on my old ring, a few people thought I had a cushion shaped centre stone because the 4 prongs made my round centre look square... now the diamonds really stand out and don't blend into the metal. Plus, I now get to see even more of the yummy rose gold!!

Hope that helps :))

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
I'm in love with BGD's 18k RG! That is high on my list.... not sure what I want yet, but I definitely want something 18k RG from BGD. Your photos of his gold color have sealed the deal for me.

and your ring truly is in my top 5 faves. I just love it! and I just love how you wear it and all the fun stackers you have to go with it.

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
lorrissey|1355788940|3333864 said:
I'm in love with BGD's 18k RG! That is high on my list.... not sure what I want yet, but I definitely want something 18k RG from BGD. Your photos of his gold color have sealed the deal for me.

and your ring truly is in my top 5 faves. I just love it! and I just love how you wear it and all the fun stackers you have to go with it.

Thank you Lorrissey that's very lovely of you to say! :)) I really really love BGD's rose gold -it's so hard trying to find someone who does rose gold in exactly the right shade! I can't wait to see what you decide to get!

stlc

Rough_Rock
Gosh I know this post is a year old but I ADORE your reset!
Amazing the difference in 18k rose gold between the 2 companies.
You also posted such great pictures!

Could I be a total pain in the b-hind and ask plzzzz can you take a far away picture of your hand? Somehow (for me) just helps gives perspective on the whole gorgeous ensemble :love:. Skin, rose gold, diamonds = happy place.

<<hugs>>

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results