shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My BGD rose gold trellis three stone *RESET*!

heliotrope

Shiny_Rock
oooh... I have been pondering this exact setting for sometime now

and was wondering if it would be possible to make modifications similar to your version

:love:

thanks for sharing - I can't wait to see the hand shots - Monday will be here sooner than you think!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
JuneRose|1353143133|3308568 said:
Thank you everyone, it really is going to be a very very long weekend ;(

It's UK customs Enerchi. I tried to ask if I could come and pick it up over the weekend (if it was cleared earlier than Monday) and they said you can only do that if it's a medical emergency..... and apparently this isn't an emergency! Pah!!
AS IF !! Of course it's a medical emergency...look how many PSers are hanging on for dear life, waiting to see it?!?! Come on, UK customs, that's medical enough for me! :wink2: :lol: Geez. Rough rules! Well already it's closer to Monday, stay strong! Then how long from clearing till delivery? Another day?

It will be worth the wait! It's gorgeous!!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
It finally got through customs!!!!!! It's perfect :love: I am so happy I got it reset :appl:

img_5127_0.jpg

img_5125_0.jpg

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
img_5114.jpg

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
With my wedding band:

img_5165.jpg

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
With my Cartier Trinity

img_5159.jpg

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
With my preloved rose gold twist ring from Amy's Bling

img_5148.jpg

img_5145.jpg

img_5153.jpg

img_5151.jpg

img_5167.jpg

img_5170.jpg

windblownhair

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! Its breathtaking! I love both combinations, in particular with your wedding band. Its so classic. And the rose gold is a beautiful shade! What a gorgeous ring.

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that's perfection from every angle. I love the twisty band look between the ering and wedding band, all in scrumptious rose gold. Enjoy!

Kalliope

Shiny_Rock
What a beauty :love: ! I love the combination with the twist ring and your wedding band.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Simply beautiful!!! I love it!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you windblownhair, Polished, Kalliope, Logan Sapphire! I can't stop staring at it!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! That pink gold color is mesmerizing!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
AAAAAAHHHH!!!!! SO worth the wait!!! It is STUNNING - simply STUNNING!!! I love it :love: RG really is the perfect metal for you and it sure makes those diamonds *POP* against the warmth. Awesome!!!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMGoodness, it's beautiful! Wear it in good health.

Thank you for sharing all your pictures, my ering solitaire is very close in size to your center stone, now I know the 15 pointers would make the perfect choice for side stones. Giving me ideas.... :)

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
*THUD*-o-rama!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I love all your combos, but the stack with twist band in the middle melts my heart. JuneRose it looks spectacular, I love it! I'm so happy to hear that you do too - the reset was SO worth it!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much Laila619, Enerchi & rainydaze :))

KaeKae -you should go for it :naughty: ! I love the size of the 0.15 stones and think they are perfectly in proportion with the center.

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
It looks absolutely beautiful on you, Junerose, what a difference from your original setting! :appl:

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness, that is lovely! Could you please take some more pictures? Outside maybe, with your superskinny cartier trinity? Does the cartier rose gold look as nice as your three stone's rose gold?
Such a great reset! You must be so happy. :D

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Efriede :))

JaneSmith - Thank you!! I will try and take some more photos tomorrow -the weather has been awful in the uk recently so it's hard to get good photos. The BGD rose gold and the Cartier rose gold are really different actually -the BGD is definitely pinker and brighter. I love both -the Cartier is closest to my "dream rose gold" though -it's very light, soft and creamy. You can't really tell the difference in real life -it completely changes colour depending in what light I am in.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Oh how lovely! Your reset is perfect, JuneRose! So much more dainty than your previous setting and I love it with your different bands! (I'm partial to pairing it with the trinity, myself!) Enjoy staring at your lovely reset!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
It really is perfect! It looks beautiful on your hand June rose. :appl:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
It's PERFECT JuneRose and well worth the wait!! I love the stack with the twisty band in the middle between your 3-stone and wedding band :love: Gorgeous set!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the look of the whole thing together (w band, twisty and 3 stone.) Perfection!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YO!!!! Jewel of the week!!!! WOO HOO!!
Congrats--- it is such a beautiful reset!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply stunning! So happy BGD was able to realize your vision! And I have to admit I am so in love with the JuneRose version of the BGD trellis - the proportions, the prongs, the graceful line, the gorgeous rose gold - your reset is perfection!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
When I saw your other photo, I didn't realize you had done a resest. The result is AMAZING!!! So pretty. It looks absolutely perfect with the twisty band! Great combo.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your 3 stone ring is gorgeous and I love it in rose gold. All of your rings look terrific together too. :appl:

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
So gorgeous! I LOVE rose gold and the setting is perfect!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on being named the Jewel of the Week! Lovely ring, and proof that beautiful jewelry doesn't need lots of pave or huge diamonds. Absolutely love this piece. Well done!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results