shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My BGD rose gold trellis three stone *RESET*!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, June!

Having gone through multiple iterations of a design to get it *just right* I COMPETELY know what you mean re. the difference small changes can make - and your ring is a great example of that! Round out the design, bring the shoulders into a clear concave inflection on both sides, angle the sidestones more, clean up the wirework and it's like looking at a totally different design :sun:

And you got your happy ending :bigsmile:

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: it's gorgeous!

starrynight

Shiny_Rock
What a difference...the new setting is gorgeous!! :appl:

windblownhair

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I just love the shade of the rose gold. It is so warm looking!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful! :love: That was definitely worth doing!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Junerose: First of all, congratulations on winning! I hope you're already planning the next project.

As for your ring, it is truly lovely. I like that while its so similar to your old setting, the new one is so much more refined and delicate. Just stunning and elegant. Yay! :appl:

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Anise, 04diamond<3, bella_mezzo, starrynight -thank you for your lovely comments!

Lorrissey & windblownhair- It looks like such a lovely colour! I usually like creamier, lighter rose gold, which is why I asked for 18k -but this just looks so perfect -I might be coming round to rosier, 14k type shades :love:

Enerchi- fluid, natural, organic... that is exactly how I would describe it! We can be BGD trellis twins!

Polished -Thank you, I love the proportions too. It was something I thought hard about in my original ring. Especially with a smaller centre stone, I wanted to make sure it looked balanced.

Yssie - I did indeed get my happy ending! :)) I basically asked BGD to create exactly what I asked the original jeweler to create, 2mm wide, delicate trellis, concave inflection etc and the original ring, as much as I loved it, doesn't even begin to measure up with the new one!!

Diamondseeker -I was worried about spending money on a reset when I could have got myself an eternity ring or the diamond studs I so desperately wanted, but fate intervened in the form of the PS prize and now I get to have both! I am so happy I reset -the photos show how much it needed to be done!

Minousbijoux -Thank you! I am indeed already planning the next project, as any good PSer would :lol:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a difference a few small tweaks make! It's so fluid and graceful. And the color difference is striking - I love the new pinky rose gold!

Kalliope

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous :love: ! I love the proportions and can't wait for handshots.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a difference! I look forward to handshots, the waiting is the worst part.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful June Rose! I can't wait to see the handshots. :love:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
That is a complete transformation! It looks stunning. Totally worth doing.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missymoo

Shiny_Rock
JuneRose|1352922555|3306539 said:
Thank you Laila619, AP1976, yennyfire & woofmama!!

Missymoo- The shank of the new one is 2mm thin and the whole thing is in rose gold with claw prongs. Otherwise they are the "same" ring but the BGD is much better made! I think the rose gold prongs make the diamonds really POP and look even whiter!

did you ask them to customize their design or is this their standard? do we ask for the "june rose" :lol: :cheeky:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
It is absolutely stunning!! :love: :love: :love:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can't wait for hand shots. It is lovely.

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you justginger, kalliope, lknvrb4, hawaiianorangetree, rosebloom, skippy, armywife13 & Tacori E-ring !! I will be receiving it in a few hours and I cannot. wait. any. longer....

missymoo - BGD said it was a custom item because I had the shank made thinner and changed the way the stones were tilted so that the diamonds wrapped round my finger more. So I guess it is the "JuneRose" version! :lol:

Snowy

Shiny_Rock
The reset really makes a huge difference to me. I LOVE it!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Its so Gorgeous!! :love: So fluid and pretty with the rose gold!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new version!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a magnificent difference... your ring is officially one of my favorites! Everything about it is swoonable!! I can't wait for you to get it... I wish I could say it's purely because I'm selflessly excited for you (which I am) but mostly it's because *I* want more pics!!! :D

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Snowy, wsblue430, tyty333, rainydaze!!

I have bad news though.... I was meant to receive the ring today but fedex called to tell me it is stuck in customs ;(
I will have to wait until Monday to receive it... I am so upset!! I was counting down the seconds until I could have it... Sorry guys, handshots will have to wait :((

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
JuneRose|1353092229|3308015 said:

I have bad news though.... I was meant to receive the ring today but fedex called to tell me it is stuck in customs ;(
I will have to wait until Monday to receive it... I am so upset!! I was counting down the seconds until I could have it... Sorry guys, handshots will have to wait :((

UGH! I would be so upset :knockout: Hoping that the weekend goes by quickly for you!!

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
It's soooo pretty! I can't wait to see handshots!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The flow of the setting is perfection. Can't wait to see hand shots and your opinion of the diamonds in rose gold prongs.

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock

I feel your pain. I've had things stuck in customs before too. It's almost intolerable.
Your ring looks beautiful. I love rose gold. :love:

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Awww maaan! I'm so sorry, JuneRose... that totally stinks! I hope the weekend finds a way to whiz by!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
STUCK IN CUSTOMS???? :-o Rats!! How unfair! Is it Canada Customs? It should move faster than you think... but hurry up monday, "trellis twin" (although we must be fraternal - mine is platinum, princess and 3 stone so I guess mine is the boy, yours is the more delicate RG 5 stone - way more feminine!!!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Urgh....it's going to feel like an extra long weekend. Bummer! :(sad

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone, it really is going to be a very very long weekend ;(

It's UK customs Enerchi. I tried to ask if I could come and pick it up over the weekend (if it was cleared earlier than Monday) and they said you can only do that if it's a medical emergency..... and apparently this isn't an emergency! Pah!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results