shape
carat
color
clarity

My BEAutiful Bella

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! So happy for you Austina! I am sure by now you are quite used to seeing that ginormous stone on your finger. I hope it makes you happy every single day!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It certainly does @luv2sparkle. I’m honestly blown away every day when I open the box. I keep telling myself it’s not ‘that’ big, then I catch a glimpse in the mirror and realise she’s huge, and she’s mine :lol:

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Oh my goodness! She’s absolutely stunningly beautiful, simply amazing and I love the original simple setting.
I shall look out for airplanes circling overhead :love: she’s fantastic, do thoroughly enjoy wearing her....how wonderful!

You, and he, have certainly have made up for not having an engagement ring all those years ago. Congratulations!
As has been said before, in the UK she’s going to be a real showstopper or people will think she’s not real.I have a friend or two with @ 1.5ct - 2.5ct Diamonds but that’s very unusual here...eyes pop out on stalks! As most are in the 0.25-1.00ct bracket and people often don’t know anything about it other than it’s a Diamond and maybe its size.
When I found PS I thought “maybe I’m not odd in loving all things Diamond after all”....such a relief! Ha ha! :lol:

Absolutely Fantastic Austina!
Well done you, I can’t imagine how Missy can bear to part with her.
Congratulations.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Hounddog - I do feel a bit self conscious, but she is so stunningly beautiful, that I can’t help but get a thrill every morning when I put her on.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Winnyring

Rough_Rock
You 're lucky Austina! Bella's very pretty and lively. I love this stone!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought I’d return to the thread to say that I’m still blown away every day when I open the box. :love:

I’m more used to the size, until I see other people looking at her, then I remember that she is quite sizeable :lol:

I’m still pinching myself that she’s all mine!

Taken yesterday while I was waiting for DH

988D9A45-6BB1-432F-9D06-BE452682D4FD.jpeg

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
She is so beautiful on you!!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lucky you! One of my all time favorite ps rings!

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
We definitely need that London get together so I can admire her in real life!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
That is one amazing stone and setting! Huge congrats to you! Bella is gorgeous and sooo white and huge. You are sooo lucky! I am still waiting for my Holy Grail 3ct to come into my life! :kiss2:

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well Bella is a beauty

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Wow she really is a stunner!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So lovely! The side view of old cuts gets me every time. And your setting is perfect - it suits her so well.

Out of sheer nosiness, do you wear your wedding ring above Bella to keep her in place or out of preference? (If you don’t mind me asking!) It seems more common to see rings the other way round, I guess as most people remove their engagement ring more than their wedding ring?

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer to wear it above, both because I prefer the look and also it stops me worrying that I’ll lose her @lissyflo. Actually, when you think about it, people get engaged first then get married, so in my mind, it’s the right way to wear my rings :mrgreen:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Somehow I totally missed this, and I am so happy that this beautiful ring is still with a PSer! This was the ring that brought me to Pricescope years ago, when I came across a picture of it on Google. ❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Austina I really enjoyed reading this thread again. Bella is gorgeous..I also really love the setting. It’s perfect!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad Bella has been bumped up. I’m so happy she has a most wonderful person to love and wear her. ❤️❤️❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
So glad Bella has been bumped up. I’m so happy she has a most wonderful person to love and wear her. ❤️❤️❤️

@missy..I’m now enjoying reading your Bubbalah thread. :kiss2:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Obviously being in lockdown for over a year, Bella has spent a lot of time in her box, but I can honestly say that every time I open the box, I’m still blown away by just how beautiful she is.

MillieLou

Brilliant_Rock
It's just so beautiful. Love the perspective shot too - I wish we saw more of them on PS! Bella can definitely be seen from across the room :appl:

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful story @Austina. Not only is Bella exquisite but the underlying friendship between PSers is very evident and heart warming. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results