shape
carat
color
clarity

My BEAutiful Bella

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The cruise was great @elle 71125 we actually enjoyed it more than we expected.

Flew in to NY the day before, boarded the ship the following day and set sail for Newport RI, then Boston, Mass., Bar Harbor, Maine, Halifax, NS, then set sail for Bermuda for a couple of days. Back to NY when DS & partner joined us, did lots of sightseeing wth them, met up with Missy and her lovely DH, spent our last full day visiting the 9/11 memorial and museum, then the following day went to admire the architecture of Grand Central Station before heading to JFK and home.

Never in a million years did I expect the trip to turn out like this :lol:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As missy already knows, I am a huge fan of the diamond formerly known as "Bea"... I'm thrilled this amazeballs stone stayed in the PS family! Just stunning! Congrats, @Austina!!!!

Sooo... @missy... when you tire of Bubbalah, please give me a shout! ;-)

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yay for you and Bea! I have always loved her.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina I have to add this here though I posted it in another thread for you. This is where it belongs. Your OEC ring reminds me of this song every single time since I heard her name. And the words "Bella, Bella, I could say Wunderbar...Each language only helps me tell you how grand you are"

Lyrics
Of all the boys I've known, and I've known some
Until I first met you, I was lonesome
And when you came in sight, dear, my heart grew light
And this old world seemed new to me
You're really swell, I have to admit you
Deserve expressions that really fit you
And so I've racked my brain, hoping to explain
All the things that you do to me
Bei mir bist do schön, please let me explain
Bei mir bist do schön means you're grand
Bei mir bist do schön, again I'll explain
It means you're the fairest in the land
I could say Bella, bella, even sehr wünderbar
Each language only helps me tell you how grand you are
I've tried to explain, bei mir bist do schön
So kiss me and say you understand
Bei mir bist do schön, you've heard it all before
but let me try to explain
Bei mir bist do schön means that you're grand
Bei mir bist do schön, it's such an old refrain
and yet I should explain
It means I am begging for your hand
I could say bella, bella, even sehr wünderbar
I could say bella, bella, even sehr wünderbar
I've tried to explain, bei mir bist do schön
So kiss me and say that you will understand

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was totally meant to BEA!!! Bella looks amazing on you and I'm so glad she stayed in the PS fam!! :love::love::appl::appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just such a perfect story - your joy with this ring just makes me smile every time I see this thread!

Your cruise sounded great too - you hit such great places!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina Oh how lucky are you to have that absolutely delicious diamond on your hand! I am so happy for you and for us in that we’ll continue to see pics of Bella! She’s a stunner for sure. Enjoy!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We were out today walking Dottie, and stopped to talk to a lady who had a little pup - called Bella!

After a while the woman said “sorry, I’ve just got to ask you, can I look at your ring please, it’s just so sparkly”. She admired it for quite a while and told me how lucky I am :lol:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We were out today walking Dottie, and stopped to talk to a lady who had a little pup - called Bella!

After a while the woman said “sorry, I’ve just got to ask you, can I look at your ring please, it’s just so sparkly”. She admired it for quite a while and told me how lucky I am :lol:
Love this story! How do you evaluate Bella now that you have been wearing her for a short while?

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly @Acinom I can’t stop looking at her. She’s so sparkly and fascinating, even in dull light, she’s a glitter ball. I just love everything about her, and I’m enjoying wearing her everywhere.

In the supermarket today, we were at the checkout and DH told me the woman behind had her eyes out on stalks looking at her. :lol:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly @Acinom I can’t stop looking at her. She’s so sparkly and fascinating, even in dull light, she’s a glitter ball. I just love everything about her, and I’m enjoying wearing her everywhere.

In the supermarket today, we were at the checkout and DH told me the woman behind had her eyes out on stalks looking at her. :lol:
I am not surprised at all! I would be staring too. Isn’t it time for new pics by the way?

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Austina - congratulations on your beautiful Bella. I’m sure you can’t keep your eyes off her. How special you know the history of your beautiful Bella and how it was worn with so much love. I am so happy your first engagement ring is the lovely BeLLa. She was definitely worth waiting for. Enjoy all the ogling from strangers. You’ll be getting lots of looks I’m sure. :love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Swoon...
Your new pics are amazing

Did Grace give her a rhodium dip besides the polish? The ring looks like new

Last edited:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No @Acinom , the ring is platinum, she just resized and buffed it and checked all the claws were secure. @missy kept her in tip top condition.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
703C480E-9F70-4A4D-9323-CCF589E6A30E.jpeg
I bought a 2mm plain platinum band, I don’t like a gap between rings so this sits under Bella and flush.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL!! Such a lovely story. Congrats on your upcoming Anniversary and Birthday! :appl:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
3A850736-528E-4AB0-9805-81862EA68A8C.jpeg

I know lots of people think it odd to wear the band over the ring, but I like knowing it’s safe and can’t slip off :lol:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks you all so much, I’m so in love with my ring, I can’t stop looking at it. It’s really hard to get a photo that really captures her true beauty.

Honestly, I can’t get over the fact she’s an L, she’s sooo white looking to me.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was sitting in the car waiting for DH and I finally managed to capture Bella’s fire :love:

5836AD1A-537A-43E9-95DE-9B1A4AC3D34C.jpeg
Wow! You almost set fire to the inside of your car! She is gorgeous!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She’s just an absolute fireball @Mamabean :D

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was sitting in the car waiting for DH and I finally managed to capture Bella’s fire :love:

5836AD1A-537A-43E9-95DE-9B1A4AC3D34C.jpeg

Firelicious and oh so beautiful!:kiss2: Bella is bella bella indeed.:kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
She’s just an absolute fireball @Mamabean :D

Can you imagine Bella and Bubbalah together?!? They could probably be seen from space! I can’t look down at mine for a while after seeing them or I feel like I’m looking at a lentil. :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you imagine Bella and Bubbalah together?!? They could probably be seen from space! I can’t look down at mine for a while after seeing them or I feel like I’m looking at a lentil. :lol:

Haha well wish it and it will come true as I always say...that and your wish is my command dear @Mamabean :halo:

From 2016..The always Bella Bella with Bubbalah.

bubbalahandbea2016.jpg.png

and from this past spring...The ever beautiful Bella with Bubbalah (who had been reset by her previous owner and when I got her we reset her back into her "original" setting).

beaandgraceoectogether.jpeg

Bella and Bubbalah love each other and cannot wait to meet up again. @Austina :love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha well wish it and it will come true as I always say...that and your wish is my command dear @Mamabean :halo:

From 2016

bubbalahandbea2016.jpg.png

and from this past spring...Bubbalah had been reset by her previous owner and when I got her we reset her back into her "original" setting.

beaandgraceoectogether.jpeg

Bella and Bubbalah love each other and cannot wait to meet up again. @Austina :love:
Omg! This is the best! They’re friends! :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg! This is the best! They’re friends! :love:

Just like their mommas! In fact if their mommas had not been friends this would never have come to be! Hmmm:think: or should I say never come to bubbaBella :lol:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We will have to organise an OEC get together :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results