shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My almost 4 carat Old Euro Diamond holy grail ring!!!!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Your new camera takes excellent photos. Those are really great shots. Better than Diana's or the former owner, if I'm honest!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Your new camera takes excellent photos. Those are really great shots. Better than Diana's or the former owner, if I'm honest!

@elizat and @diamondseeker2006 I am threadjacking my own thread, but an example of how amazing this new phone camera is. The hummingbird was far away (the pic is really closely cropped) and zooming around like crazy. The bird is still not perfectly sharp but given those circumstances is still turned out pretty darn good!

IMG_4120.jpg

IMG_4124.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elizat and @diamondseeker2006 I am threadjacking my own thread, but an example of how amazing this new phone camera is. The hummingbird was far away (the pic is really closely cropped) and zooming around like crazy. The bird is still not perfectly sharp but given those circumstances is still turned out pretty darn good!

IMG_4120.jpg

IMG_4124.jpg

It is incredible to me that we are seeing cameras on phones take this quality level photo!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s just gorgeous :kiss2: congratulations the pastel colours it’s throwing out are out of this world!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
My parents’ driveway is my favorite place to view and photograph diamonds. Something about those particular trees makes diamonds look extra colorful.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I absolutely never mind extra pictures! Beautiful!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Everything about this is gorgeous!

Nymf

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful diamond!!!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry? Sorry? Never be sorry to share anything that stunning! Share away! It's out of this world.

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Amazing!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seriously gorgeous! Every picture is prettier than the last one

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Well I am over the moon! For my next bling project I started putting away funds for what I thought was going to be a diamond stud upgrade, but then I started thinking that if I were going to spend that amount of money, that I want to be able to SEE it, and that an even larger engagement ring is what I should do. I have a 2 ct oec with baguette side stones, but there was one ring that I had been eyeing for almost a year. After putting some more funds away and trying to sell my current OEC, my husband just said to go ahead and purchase the ring I had always loved despite not having sold mine. When I went to do that, it was already sold. I think I probably missed it by a few hours. That ring had about a 2.5 carat center stone and was gorgeous. I was crestfallen. So that plan became to wait until my current ring sold, save more, take my time, get input from the forum, do it right. But noooooo. Because when have I ever had patience?? A few weeks after TRTGA (the ring that got away), I saw the most amazing ring on Diana’s IG (SinCityFinds). It was a 3.98 carat OEC with an amazing facet pattern, L in color with faint fluor, 9.82x10.19x6.27. I thought “wow that is amazing but no way.” But when DH saw it, he was in love too and said to go for it. She arrived Sunday and I cannot stop staring at my finger! Those beautiful facets, those pastel flashes! Also, a HUGE bonus – Diana’s caption said it was in a “designer setting” but didn’t name the designer. Well I was very excited to learn that it is a platinum CVB “Olivia” setting!

I never in a million years dreamed I would own a diamond of this size. I am so thrilled. I cannot quite capture her beauty in photos, though I try. I need tips from @Tourmaline and @missy to help me. Also special thanks to @lulu_ma for listening to my many, many messages! For now, I will upload a few photos, but first videos, which capture her better:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTx70__AgvX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

IMG_3395.jpg

IMG_3385.jpg

IMG_3397.jpg

IMG_3369.jpg

For some reason, when I take my phone case off, I can't get the facets as well - putting the case on reflects the orangy color too much but you can see the pattern.

IMG_3401.jpg

IMG_3412.jpg

Wowowow!!! Congrats, @Mreader. Have been off if PS for quite a while. Been super crazy at work. So nice to see everyone with their new bling. It looks fabulous on you!! LOVE the Olivia setting! Got mine from a fellow PS’er here that is slightly modified with some pavè stones on the sides. I’m so happy for you!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. It looks perfect on you

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad for you that the other one got away! Something even bigger and better was on the horizon! It is sheer perfection with those gorgeous facets and pastel flashes!! Dreamy!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Yes!! Thrilled

It looks like perfection! Have you decided if you’re going to re-set her, or leave her in her pretty CVB dress? :)

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
I think I’m going to leave her - it is CVB after all!

OMG I don’t know how I missed this, but you have the most gorgeous ring ever!!!! This diamond is absolutely stunning, and the amazing thin band just makes it stand at the center of attention. You’re always so complimentary of other people’s stones, and I didn’t realize you were rocking one of the best ones yourself!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
OMG I don’t know how I missed this, but you have the most gorgeous ring ever!!!! This diamond is absolutely stunning, and the amazing thin band just makes it stand at the center of attention. You’re always so complimentary of other people’s stones, and I didn’t realize you were rocking one of the best ones yourself!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Awwwww thank you so much!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful, beautiful ring! @Mreader - you've really hit the holy grail with this one!

I hope this gives you much joy for many, many years - she's a stone cold stunner! Or perhaps a lush, warm, beauty is a better description. :kiss2:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful, beautiful ring! @Mreader - you've really hit the holy grail with this one!

I hope this gives you much joy for many, many years - she's a stone cold stunner! Or perhaps a lush, warm, beauty is a better description. :kiss2:

I love both descriptions! Thank you Mrs. B that is high praise coming from you and your exquisite collection.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results