shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My almost 4 carat Old Euro Diamond holy grail ring!!!!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
This ring is ridiculously gorgeous. Like holy sh*t, that's stunning!! I am green with envy right now and I just can't stop watching your videos on IG. :lickout:

Talk about an upgrade! Congrats to you on this killer diamond (and the surprise CVB setting). I'll take more pictures. All the pictures really! :mrgreen:

E7A318AA-CA19-40B9-A385-C296D336B5BA.gif

Thank you and that GIF never ceases to crack me up!

rubilee

Rough_Rock
The pastels!!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: its so beautiful and flowery and delicate. Are you planning on keeping the current setting?

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that ring! Exceptional - enjoy!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Ok some of you asked for more pics and here they are (like, a lot of them). I found it's easiest to photograph when it's not on my hand; just can't keep the hand perfectly steady. Anyway first another video: https://www.instagram.com/p/CT0RYnTlIil/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The the shade is the best lighting I find. I got bitten by ants trying to photograph it on the leaves etc but these are the sacrifices we make.

IMG_3510.jpg

IMG_3507.jpg

IMG_3493.jpg

IMG_3503.jpg

IMG_3496.jpg

IMG_3505.jpg

IMG_3480.jpg

IMG_3495.jpg

IMG_3473.jpg

IMG_3486.jpg

IMG_3487.jpg

Whoa cripes you have entire rainbows sitting on single facets. How cool is that.

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Wow @Mreader, this is one of the most beautiful diamond rings I have ever seen! The pastel flashes, the size is just perfect on your finger and that delicate CVB setting! I don’t know what the ring that got away looks like but I’m sure this tops them all. And knowing how SinCity Finds is, you probably beat someone to it :lol:

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Actually it's a little loose. I wear a 5-5.25 depending on the band. This one is 5.75. I will need to get it sized but I may wait a bit - too afraid to drop it off anywhere just yet!

What if you got a thicker band to wear with it? If you sized this ring down to wear alone, it might feel tight if you end up stacking a couple of bands.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!. A big congrats! :clap:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
What if you got a thicker band to wear with it? If you sized this ring down to wear alone, it might feel tight if you end up stacking a couple of bands.

It definitely needs to be sized. Right now I have to wear a band on top of it for it not to fall off my finger. Most of my rings are 5.25 and they are fine for stacking :)

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Wow @Mreader, this is one of the most beautiful diamond rings I have ever seen! The pastel flashes, the size is just perfect on your finger and that delicate CVB setting! I don’t know what the ring that got away looks like but I’m sure this tops them all. And knowing how SinCity Finds is, you probably beat someone to it :lol:

I was worried about someone beating me to it but it was up for over a day before messaging her that I wanted it. :) Unusual for sure!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for alerting me! I didn’t see the newsletter yet! Oh boy!

I told you it got my vote for JOTW :) Congratulations!!!! @Mreader it is well deserved!!! Have I mentioned that I love it and that I'm so happy for you!!!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congratulations on Jewel of the Week! Well deserved!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow…that is gorgeous! Of course it’s the jewel of the week!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I missed it but congrats on JOTW! It’s well deserved!! :kiss2:

And if you want to share more pics to acknowledge this momentous occasion, I wouldn’t complain. :mrgreen:

6ADB4CAB-9C02-4707-8ACF-6965176C0502.gif 8754AE87-FDC7-4FA8-9775-020473D8AE1A.gif

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Well I did get my first manicure since 2020 because I felt like the diamond deserved to be on some decent looking hands.

673466EC-A05C-4A61-95A4-B0AB5DF044CC.jpeg

Congratulations! You should put all your rings on and show them off here.

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Well I did get my first manicure since 2020 because I felt like the diamond deserved to be on some decent looking hands.

673466EC-A05C-4A61-95A4-B0AB5DF044CC.jpeg

Perfect angle and distance! The flowery facets look perfect! That’s the sweet spot! Your darker photo is great, too!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!’ Congrats! That is some ring!!! Love it!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such a gorgeous diamond and I love the setting! What a bonus to have a great setting and not have to worry about that! I think I have started reading through this thread 3 or 4 times and realized today that I had never finished and commented! :lol: But that's good because you've posted some great extra pics today! (Did you get a 13pro? I know it takes macro shots! I got the 13 and my daughter got the pro.)

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
This is such a gorgeous diamond and I love the setting! What a bonus to have a great setting and not have to worry about that! I think I have started reading through this thread 3 or 4 times and realized today that I had never finished and commented! :lol: But that's good because you've posted some great extra pics today! (Did you get a 13pro? I know it takes macro shots! I got the 13 and my daughter got the pro.)

Yes I got the 13 pro! And it does take amazing photos. And yes it uses Macro but I haven’t posted those haha because you can see every inclusion!!!!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes I got the 13 pro! And it does take amazing photos. And yes it uses Macro but I haven’t posted those haha because you can see every inclusion!!!!

This is so beautiful, I am weeping

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results