shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My 7 ct O-P...ulent OMC in a Victor Canera setting

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m thrilled to share with PS my new 7.04 ct O-P antique diamond.

Adam at OWD so graciously worked with me to trade my 4.07 J OEC because I purchased it before their trade-in policy changed.

I know some may question my decision to go from a J to an O-P for my ER but the OEC had just enough tint that it kept bothering me. I thought about going higher in color which meant smaller size with additional funds. I’ve also over time developed a love for the lower color antique diamonds. I’d looked at a 3.5 ct Q-R OMC a couple years back but it wasn’t big enough. I kept watching the inventory at OWD and this OMC showed up loose several times but Adam had it set into a simple YG setting and put up videos. I was struck by it so I made contact with him to send it to me for viewing. I was totally enamored, I gasped when I opened the package. It’s a buttery color yet faces up quite vanilla, yet never an ugly color.

While I did love the simple YG setting, I didn’t care for the prongs because it gave it more of a square look. I’ve always loved the cathedral version of the Adriana by Victor Canera. I wanted a very wearable setting yet elegant so I asked Victor to make it in a bezel and I’m thrilled with the outcome!

As always, Victor was easy and accommodating, such a true pleasure to work with him!

I’ll first share it in the setting as it came to me in, then the new.

7996E249-D833-4281-9F94-8013758E61B0.jpeg 7DC71B79-D816-48DC-BAAE-67C6D3B98632.jpeg

Last edited:

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What an absolute stunner! Your rings have always been spectacular (I still remember that dreamy EC) , and this ring knocked it out of the park. Congrats and wear it in good health!

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What an insanely beautiful and BIG diamond! Congrats on your beauty!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! Absolutely stunning Bright Ice!!! I love the setting and I love the buttery color. I love absolutely everything about it. Sigh...….

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!! That’s spectacular

Thank you @Smith3

OMC...more like OMG! :kiss2: Stunning.

Thank you @Tartansparkles

What an absolute stunner! Your rings have always been spectacular (I still remember that dreamy EC) , and this ring knocked it out of the park. Congrats and wear it in good health!

Thank you @Alexiszoe, I really loved that EC diamond too but I’m sure it’s being loved everyday by it’s new owner.

Whaaaaat! That's incredible!

Thank you @Ladygrey!

OMG! That’s stunningly beautiful!! Congrats @bright ice!

Thank you @ Yennyfire, you know me!

What an insanely beautiful and BIG diamond! Congrats on your beauty!

Thank you @Sparkle_ruckle!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! Absolutely stunning Bright Ice!!! I love the setting and I love the buttery color. I love absolutely everything about it. Sigh...….

Thank you @ Catmom, I’m done for my ER now!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply gorgeous. Nothing ‘simple’ about it though!
It’s insanely beautiful - enjoy!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
That's a giant wow! That's a RING!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh this is so gorgeous! Congratulations on such an amazingly beautiful upgrade. I do feel like we need about a million more hand shots tho. It’s like a shaft of sunshine on your hand

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Clang clang clang! Ringing the bell for jewel of the week! What a stunning ring!
Thank you @SapphireLover, I hear that bell :)

Ohhhh this is so gorgeous! Congratulations on such an amazingly beautiful upgrade. I do feel like we need about a million more hand shots tho. It’s like a shaft of sunshine on your hand
Thank you @foxinsox, I promise to post more photos in the coming days.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply wonderful! It is everything one could want and hope for in a diamond ring.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Outstanding! Wot a looker!

cheers--Sharon

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooo gorgeous!! Swoon...

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Victor’s IG video

Simply wonderful! It is everything one could want and hope for in a diamond ring.
Thank you @Jimmianne, it is all I could ever hope for.

I second the motion to award #JOTW and very well deserved it would be too!

Thank you for the 2nd motion @PreRaphaelite!

HI:

Outstanding! Wot a looker!

cheers--Sharon
Thank you @canuk-gal, I love looking!

That is STUNNING, @bright ice! Absolutely without flaw. And the new setting is the bomb.

Gorgeous ring. :kiss2:
Thank you @mrs-b, it’s quite an impressive combination!
I’m waiting with great curiosity on you new EC ring!

Last edited:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Holy $#%t!! What a phenomenal stone, @brightice!! Congrats on such a beautiful ring!! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :appl::appl:

ETA: More pics, please!!
and another vote for JOTW! I’m still wiping the drool off of my ipad. Such a stunner indeed!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results