color
clarity

#JOTW My 7 ct O-P...ulent OMC in a Victor Canera setting

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1CB8B4B8-6B99-465B-9345-BF21B8BE8B7C.gif

0E0759F6-8333-4AF1-A59E-C4F74764F658.gif

Congrats on JOTW! You know a ring is mind blowing when the original post and the JOTW proclamation both come on the same day. And, boy oh boy, is this ever worthy of it. Your ring is absolutely stunning! :love: I love the gorgeous creamy vanilla color and the size is incredible. I actually have an O colored AVC (though on a much, much smaller scale) and I can only hope it looks even remotely this awesome once set. Damn, you are one lucky lady.

Please, please post more pics. I’m not done drooling yet. :mrgreen:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VC knocks it out of the park, yet, again!!
What an amazing find at OWD!!! What an upgrade!! And an O-P??? No way!!!
She’s lovely, with so much personality!! Congratulations!! Enjoy and wear her in great health, in these extremely questionable times.
JOTW for sure!! She deserves it!!! :kiss2:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She belongs here, too!!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw the ring on his FB page and it is stunning.

DK :kiss2:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This is magnificent! Enjoy!!

EC8

Shiny_Rock
Echoing previous comments - Gorgeous! Stunning! Fabulous!!
:love::love::love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy $#%t!! What a phenomenal stone, @brightice!! Congrats on such a beautiful ring!! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :appl::appl:

ETA: More pics, please!!
and another vote for JOTW! I’m still wiping the drool off of my ipad. Such a stunner indeed!!
Thank you @maita13, more pictures coming!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Go big or go home! :kiss2: You went big! VC’s bezel is beautiful
Thanks @ Mayk, I too love his bezel!

Thank you @Tourmaline.

Thank you @EC8.

I was just admiring it on VC's IG and wondering if it belonged to a PSer :kiss2:
Thank you @GlitterInMyHair, it’s kinda funny when us PSers wonder about pieces seen on IG!

Your ring looks incredible!!! They did am amazing job!
Thank you @MeowMeow, Victor does amazing hand crafted pieces.

Oh my goodness.
If OPulent isn't exactly the right word... :love:

Your projects are so often surreal, @bright ice. Perfect blend of stone and setting, perfect meld of colour, perfect shape and faceting...

And you get to look at it every day in-person, you lucky lucky thing!! :bigsmile:
Thank you @yssie, that’s quite a compliment coming from you as your projects are surreal as well. I’m lucky to able look at it every day.

Woah Nellie!! That's a ROCK! It's fabulous! Enjoy every blingy moment. :appl:
Thank you @Rubies-R-Me, it’s definitely a fabulous ROCK! When I first opened the box I was smitten

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness! Beautiful!
Thank you @HS4S_2, I’ve always admired your beautiful projects!

THUD! and SWOON!

swooningindelight.gif

You already know how much I LOVE your new ring. Your OEC is amazbling in every way. OP for oh pure Perfection. :kiss2:

Wear in good health and blingy joy! You deserve it.:appl:
Thank you so much @missy, you know what I’ve been through getting here!

That stone is just something else. I would also love more pictures, of both the facet pattern and anything that captures the colour! It faces up so white but the colour it seems to have looks lovely... Antique... Not ugly in any way. I think you made absolutely the correct choice to go bigger and own the colour rather than either lose size to get rid of the colour or stay in a range that was clearly bothering you.
Thank you @Lykame, this stone blows me away. It’s an amazing antique diamond and the color is so delicious.

There are no words adequate to describe this beauty, just WOW!! It's perfect in every way. :kiss2: Truly the stuff dreams are made of!
Thank you @ Dandi, it’s my dream diamond for sure!

OMG so stunnnning!
Thank you @MakingTheGrade!

OMGosh!!!!! So beautiful!!!!
Thank you @joelly

WOW, stunning remake! :kiss2: Congrats!!
Thank you @finerthings, it’s amazing what the right setting does for a diamond.

Isn't there a separate thread for royal jewels??
:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
Thank you @MrsBlue, it could have belonged to royalty in its earlier day.

I actually could vomit looking at this. It is bloody AMAZING!
Thank you @Alex T, isn’t it truly amazing?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @missy, you know what I’ve been through getting here!

I do and it has all been worth it! Despite some challenging moments and long days- your dream stone has come to fruition and oh so sweet it is. :appl: :love: :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! It's magnificent @bright ice, in every way! :kiss2: Congrats and enjoy this amazing beauty!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous in every way, congrats!!!
Thank you @arkieb1, so is your honker OEC!

Very beautiful and showcases what so many of us love about the older cuts. Wear it in good health.
Thank you @LisaRN. I’m an old cut lover, wish I could own one of each cut!

Wow, that is just stunning! :kiss2:
Thank you @ForteKitty, I love all of your diamonds! You are one of the long time PSers that contributed to my love of antique diamonds.

Oh, it turned out beautifully! I love that setting showcasing that stone. Truly a perfect pairing - enjoy every sparkle!!
Thank you @MissGotRocks, I’ve admired the setting since @Bonfire got hers. It’s a perfect setting for such a diamond.

Congrats, it’s glorious! I actually saw your video on OWD’s instagram and have it favorited! I’m glad you found your dream ring!
Thank you @shesastunnah.

Seriously opulently gorgeous! That stone in the delicious yellow gold bezel really is just perfection! Enjoy your new beautiful ring!
Thank you @Slick1, YG definitely suits her well.

That is a seventh, seven carat wonder of the world! Wear with pride :)
Thank you @ caolsen, I’m proud to wear it!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So incredibly stunning! WOW!:kiss2:
Thank you @kathley!

Holy crap that’s just insanely perfect in every way. I can’t even... Please add a million pictures!!!
Thank you @mwang05, you have a stunning antique diamond as well.

Stunningly beautiful!:kiss2:
Thank you @Diamond Girl 21.

Oh.My.Goodness...that is the most amazing ring i have ever seen!!! :kiss2:

thank you for sharing and for giving me (and probably others! lol) something to dream about ;)2
Thank you @lynahs1395, I’m happy to share!

Oh my word, that stone is simply stunning. I LOVE the low colors, once they grab you, you're done. And that setting is divine--your ring is perfect in every way. Congratulations! :love: :love:
Thank you @sarahb, yes the lower colors are truly a dream. She’s a total fire bomb too!

Stunning! Congrats! Wow!
Thank you @gregchang35.

Congratulations on a fabulous stone, elevated by the most exquisite setting!
I remember you asking if my cathedral Adriana was comfortable. It’s like wearing satin isn’t it? Enjoy your forever ring, and congratulations on JOTW!
Thank you @Bonfire, I came so close to choosing the Adriana for the OEC. Once I bought the OMC I knew I had to have a version of it. Victor and I communicated on how we could make a new version to fit my diamond, I’m thrilled with the outcome!

Thank you @EC8.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same! I saw it on IG and immediately came to see if it belongs to a PSer. :appl:
Thank you @EllieTO. So funny, I was rushing to get my thread posted before Victor got it on IG!

1CB8B4B8-6B99-465B-9345-BF21B8BE8B7C.gif

0E0759F6-8333-4AF1-A59E-C4F74764F658.gif

Congrats on JOTW! You know a ring is mind blowing when the original post and the JOTW proclamation both come on the same day. And, boy oh boy, is this ever worthy of it. Your ring is absolutely stunning! :love: I love the gorgeous creamy vanilla color and the size is incredible. I actually have an O colored AVC (though on a much, much smaller scale) and I can only hope it looks even remotely this awesome once set. Damn, you are one lucky lady.

Please, please post more pics. I’m not done drooling yet. :mrgreen:
Thank you @elle_71125, I know I’m a very lucky lady and I don’t take it for granted.
I’m following your AVC project and can’t wait to see your beauty!

VC knocks it out of the park, yet, again!!
What an amazing find at OWD!!! What an upgrade!! And an O-P??? No way!!!
She’s lovely, with so much personality!! Congratulations!! Enjoy and wear her in great health, in these extremely questionable times.
JOTW for sure!! She deserves it!!! :kiss2:
Thank you @Matthews1127!
Her personality is the bomb, and her colors are divine!

I saw the ring on his FB page and it is stunning.

DK :kiss2:
Thank you @dk168.

Thank you @Tourmaline.

Thank you @EC8!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Victor and I communicated on how we could make a new version to fit my diamond, I’m thrilled with the outcome!

That’s another thing I love about working with Victor. He is very willing and eager to collaborate and share ideas, and his creations always have a beautiful aesthetic.
I love how dainty he made your bezel!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is stunning, @bright ice! I am so happy you found a diamond that you love (and wow, what a beauty!), and Victor's gorgeous setting showcases it perfectly. You and Victor knocked it out of the park, and the result is epic. Feel free to indulge us with photos whenever you'd like!

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Fabulous! Congrats on your beautiful ring. I love it. :love:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Your new diamond is stunning! I love the cushion shape and I love its buttery color! And Victor did an outstanding job with the setting -- it shows off the diamond so well. Enjoy!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
I’m thrilled to share with PS my new 7.04 ct O-P antique diamond.

Adam at OWD so graciously worked with me to trade my 4.07 J OEC because I purchased it before their trade-in policy changed.

I know some may question my decision to go from a J to an O-P for my ER but the OEC had just enough tint that it kept bothering me. I thought about going higher in color which meant smaller size with additional funds. I’ve also over time developed a love for the lower color antique diamonds. I’d looked at a 3.5 ct Q-R OMC a couple years back but it wasn’t big enough. I kept watching the inventory at OWD and this OMC showed up loose several times but Adam had it set into a simple YG setting and put up videos. I was struck by it so I made contact with him to send it to me for viewing. I was totally enamored, I gasped when I opened the package. It’s a buttery color yet faces up quite vanilla, yet never an ugly color.

While I did love the simple YG setting, I didn’t care for the prongs because it gave it more of a square look. I’ve always loved the cathedral version of the Adriana by Victor Canera. I wanted a very wearable setting yet elegant so I asked Victor to make it in a bezel and I’m thrilled with the outcome!

As always, Victor was easy and accommodating, such a true pleasure to work with him!

I’ll first share it in the setting as it came to me in, then the new.

7996E249-D833-4281-9F94-8013758E61B0.jpeg 7DC71B79-D816-48DC-BAAE-67C6D3B98632.jpeg

WOW!!!!!!! Congrats!!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m thrilled to share with PS my new 7.04 ct O-P antique diamond.

Adam at OWD so graciously worked with me to trade my 4.07 J OEC because I purchased it before their trade-in policy changed.

I know some may question my decision to go from a J to an O-P for my ER but the OEC had just enough tint that it kept bothering me. I thought about going higher in color which meant smaller size with additional funds. I’ve also over time developed a love for the lower color antique diamonds. I’d looked at a 3.5 ct Q-R OMC a couple years back but it wasn’t big enough. I kept watching the inventory at OWD and this OMC showed up loose several times but Adam had it set into a simple YG setting and put up videos. I was struck by it so I made contact with him to send it to me for viewing. I was totally enamored, I gasped when I opened the package. It’s a buttery color yet faces up quite vanilla, yet never an ugly color.

While I did love the simple YG setting, I didn’t care for the prongs because it gave it more of a square look. I’ve always loved the cathedral version of the Adriana by Victor Canera. I wanted a very wearable setting yet elegant so I asked Victor to make it in a bezel and I’m thrilled with the outcome!

As always, Victor was easy and accommodating, such a true pleasure to work with him!

I’ll first share it in the setting as it came to me in, then the new.

7996E249-D833-4281-9F94-8013758E61B0.jpeg 7DC71B79-D816-48DC-BAAE-67C6D3B98632.jpeg

Gorgeous. A stunner! The new setting looks terrific.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@bright ice wow! Everything I love: big, chunky, old cut , bezeled and buttery!!:kiss2: congrats on getting JOTW! (and on your beautiful stone & setting!) More pics please!!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m dying over how huge this bling is... :kiss2::eek2: Wow what a gorgeous ring. Your videos do it more justice than the VC ones.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thud :-o It’s spectacular

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
I don't often get jewellery envy anymore but that is magnificent!!! :love::love::love:

Wear her in good health!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so glad to see that here! I wanted to see more of it when I saw Victors post. Absolutely stunning, every single part of it. What a gorgeous piece. Congraulations, @bright ice

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results