My 4.5 ct Whiteflash ACA!

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really appreciate all of the lovely comments made thus far! :wavey:

This new ACA is giving my AVC some stiff competition!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh! stunning!!!! wow!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mns12--I hope my detailed pics will help you and baroque in choosing potential settings from WF. You both have gorgeous new ACA's! :cheeky: You will have to ask them about exact height measurements but I know I did not want it to be set very high and easily knocked.

I am very happy with the end product and would highly recommend this style to others looking for a Tiffany reproduction!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MGR--I've been wearing it alone for now. I did try it out with my VC spacer and found that it actually fits pretty flush to it. So I have another option if I want to wear it with a wedding band!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, finally made it past the boxes on the top right hand corner of every page which are minimizing my pics!

A few more shots in the WF jewelry box:

img_7140.jpg

img_7953.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another close-up shot:

img_7141.jpg

baroque

Shiny_Rock
OMG! WOW! That is amazing and beautiful! Sparkly and white! Gorgeous stone and looks fabulous on you! Yep! Classic and clean and perfect complement to the stone! How will you get anything done? I would spend my whole day staring at it! :appl:

That's the setting I'm going to get, too! Thank you for posting the detailed pics for us. I have to have the shank in YG, but I like the idea of smoothing out the knife edge a bit! It still looks knife edge, but a bit softer, is that what you told them you wanted? I will send this thread to Brittany, I'm sure they're not sending out too many 4.5c diamonds right now...so she'll have to know the one! I'm truly wowed by you stone! =) I showed hubby and he said "greeaaattt..." haha, I think he's afraid.

Would you mind sharing what size ring do you wear, for reference? I'm so excited now! I hope it doesn't take a long time to get here!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
baroque|1424622366|3836447 said:
OMG! WOW! That is amazing and beautiful! Sparkly and white! Gorgeous stone and looks fabulous on you! Yep! Classic and clean and perfect complement to the stone! How will you get anything done? I would spend my whole day staring at it! :appl:

That's the setting I'm going to get, too! Thank you for posting the detailed pics for us. I have to have the shank in YG, but I like the idea of smoothing out the knife edge a bit! It still looks knife edge, but a bit softer, is that what you told them you wanted? I will send this thread to Brittany, I'm sure they're not sending out too many 4.5c diamonds right now...so she'll have to know the one! I'm truly wowed by you stone! =) I showed hubby and he said "greeaaattt..." haha, I think he's afraid.

Would you mind sharing what size ring do you wear, for reference? I'm so excited now! I hope it doesn't take a long time to get here!

Hi baroque! :wavey: I'm glad you found my thread! My ring size is a loose size 6, probably more like a 5.5-5.75.

Yes, they did soften the knife edge for me as a semi-custom option. It's actually very comfortable to wear!

I'm sure they can do it in any metal you want. But just throwing this out there--have you thought about plating your wedding band to WG and then you could have the whole set in WG?

It only takes 5 business days to complete according to their website so you should have it sooner rather than later!

I'm happy that I could provide some inspiration for your new ring! :appl: Please come back and start a new thread!

baroque

Shiny_Rock
m-2-b said:
Hi baroque! :wavey: I'm glad you found my thread! My ring size is a loose size 6, probably more like a 5.5-5.75.

Yes, they did soften the knife edge for me as a semi-custom option. It's actually very comfortable to wear!

I'm sure they can do it in any metal you want. But just throwing this out there--have you thought about plating your wedding band to WG and then you could have the whole set in WG?

It only takes 5 business days to complete according to their website so you should have it sooner rather than later!

I'm happy that I could provide some inspiration for your new ring! :appl: Please come back and start a new thread!

Good morning, how could I NOT find your thread??? It's blowing up the board :) Just amazing! I just can't stop looking at that beautiful stone! Good luck getting anything done! :lol:

(P.S. Thanks for your advice...I am not "allowed" to change anything about the wedding band...hubby rules, sentimental soul he is, and I can live with that, but that would otherwise be a good idea.)

mns12

Shiny_Rock
baroque|1424624876|3836464 said:
m-2-b said:

Good morning, how could I NOT find your thread??? It's blowing up the board :) Just amazing! I just can't stop looking at that beautiful stone! Good luck getting anything done! :lol:

(P.S. Thanks for your advice...I am not "allowed" to change anything about the wedding band...hubby rules, sentimental soul he is, and I can live with that, but that would otherwise be a good idea.)

Are you "allowed" to wear the band on your right hand? LOL

I went to Tiffany's and BBB yesterday to try to solidify my setting choice and I was surprised how comfortable and beautiful the classic Tiffany knife edge was..never saw knife edge in real life and was surprised how much I loved!

M2B, have you ever seen WF pave in person? I wouldn't' want anything crazy (like VC or anything) just thinking about adding some pave to gallery..this pic is one of my inspirations! Going back and forth between something like WF Exquisite Half Round or Knife Edge OR solitaire with little pave on gallery with plain shank.
pave_gallery.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mns12|1424625891|3836469 said:
m-2-b said:

I went to Tiffany's and BBB yesterday to try to solidify my setting choice and I was surprised how comfortable and beautiful the classic Tiffany knife edge was..never saw knife edge in real life and was surprised how much I loved!

M2B, have you ever seen WF pave in person? I wouldn't' want anything crazy (like VC or anything) just thinking about adding some pave to gallery..this pic is one of my inspirations! Going back and forth between something like WF Exquisite Half Round or Knife Edge OR solitaire with little pave on gallery with plain shank.
pave_gallery.jpg

mns12--How about the Vatche Caroline if you are looking for some extra bling on the gallery? DS'er's daughter has this gorgeous setting:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diamondseekers-daughters-vatche-caroline-e-ring.152494/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diamondseekers-daughters-vatche-caroline-e-ring.152494/[/URL]

mns12

Shiny_Rock
m-2-b|1424626439|3836471 said:
m-2-b said:

pave_gallery.jpg

mns12--How about the Vatche Caroline if you are looking for some extra bling on the gallery? DS'er's daughter has this gorgeous setting:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diamondseekers-daughters-vatche-caroline-e-ring.152494/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diamondseekers-daughters-vatche-caroline-e-ring.152494/[/URL]

Vatche Caroline is beautiful but my current preference is no cathedral and if I do 4 prongs I would like the double claw prongs. That is one reason I am second guessing the pave since I do love the look of 6 prongs, but do not think both 6 prongs and pave around gallery would go together?

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This stone is unreal! And the setting is *perfect* for it. It lets the stone be the star and plays a supporting, quietly elegant role. Congratulations!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mns12|1424629701|3836496 said:
m-2-b|1424626439|3836471 said:
m-2-b said:

pave_gallery.jpg

Vatche Caroline is beautiful but my current preference is no cathedral and if I do 4 prongs I would like the double claw prongs. That is one reason I am second guessing the pave since I do love the look of 6 prongs, but do not think both 6 prongs and pave around gallery would go together?

mns, my only caution about a basket is that sometimes it makes the diamond very hard to clean. M2b posted my daughter's Vatche Caroline, and while it is one of my favorite solitaire settings, her ring is hard to clean. Her stone is very dirty right now and I was unable to clean the pavilion with a little brush due to the basket sides now allowing me to reach between them and the stone. Pave rings are not supposed to be cleaned in an ultra-sonic, either, yet they have to be kept really clean to stay beautiful. So really, daily cleaning in hot water and dawn or jewelry cleaning solution is needed to avoid the problem she has at the moment!

baroque

Shiny_Rock
mns12, I will start another thread (on RockyTalky) regarding the different setting options, and some comments...I don't want to hijack this thread :)

baroque

Shiny_Rock
m-2-b|1424483850|3835726 said:
Profile shots:

My favorite is that last profile shot with the light reflecting off the awesome fire on this lady! Blinding!!! :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Not 4.5 in size but in CARAT. Thump. I'm dead. Jealous, but dead. :love: :appl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
m-2-b|1424517498|3835861 said:
Thanks everyone! You guys really know how to make a girl feel good! :)

DF--It's around ~10.6mm x 6.5mm, 34.9 crown angle. I was told by their head gemologist that it was more of a mid to high I color.
By looking at your photos I'd agree it is a nice high end "I" ... ;))

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1424640183|3836576 said:
Wow. Not 4.5 in size but in CARAT. Thump. I'm dead. Jealous, but dead. :love: :appl:

Hi LLJsmom! :wavey: Glad you stopped by since I haven't seen you posting regularly on PS! I wish I was a size 4.5! ;)) BTW, I think DS wants to ask you a few more questions about your studs if you could drop her a line...

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1424640457|3836579 said:

DF--It's around ~10.6mm x 6.5mm, 34.9 crown angle. I was told by their head gemologist that it was more of a mid to high I color.

DF--Your "I" colored Octavia looks super white, too, with the fluoro! :sun:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
m-2-b|1424640643|3836581 said:
Dancing Fire|1424640457|3836579 said:

DF--Your "I" colored Octavia looks super white, too, with the fluoro! :sun:
My I colored Octavia does look more white even under indoor lighting than my wife's 1.15 ct I colored stone.IMO her 1.15ct is closer to a J color.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. That is stunning!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing m2b!!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1424640183|3836576 said:

+100. I couldn't agree with you more LLJsmom.

I'm still trying to pick myself up off the floor. I'm having a I've fallen and can't get up moment!! Your ring is stunning m-2-b!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good LAWD!! I'm speechless -- it's perfection!! Your ring is my "holy grail" -- 10+mm of pure perfection!! The WF setting is amazing as well -- look like vintage T&Co!! ("vintage" simply bc I've never seen a Tiff's stone that big in a newer ring... ;)) ) Gosh, I'm dying here!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

GemCurious

Rough_Rock
Oh my! It's beautiful! Congratulations!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
That is stunning!!! I love an MRB in a classic solitaire, and can't even imagine a 4.5ct diamond on my finger! Just amazing M2B :appl:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amazing!!!!
Now I am dying to know how you ended up with more than one MRS box ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results