shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamondseeker's Daughter's Vatche Caroline e-ring!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thankfully my future SIL asked my advice on e-rings and WhiteFlash happened to carry the exact setting my daughter wanted, so he got her ring there! He surprised her and proposed about a week ago after a presentation in his office with about 20 people in attendance, including my younger daughter and myself! I had no idea he was doing it then, so it was a very fun surprise! The diamond is 1.15 ct., H SI1 set in the Vatche Caroline setting (which happens to be her name!). It is really beautiful, and many thanks to Renee and Traci for their help! :appl:

ccring1.jpg

ccring2.jpg

ccring3.jpg

ccring4.jpg

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Please, post handshots of your lovely daughter :D

dani13

Ideal_Rock
That's awesome, DS!!!! Gorgeous ring!! Congratulations to your daughter!!! :appl: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
purplesilk|1290091350|2771224 said:

Unfortunately we did not get a good handshot but I'll try to take some! Thanks!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is beautiful! Congratulations to your daughter and son in law to be. How exciting for you! You're going to have a wedding in your family soon!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1290091939|2771241 said:

Unfortunately we did not get a good handshot (I'll try to remember to take more), but I do have this side view:

DS, as the resident diamond expert at your house, please take a look at your daughter's ring. In the photo you posted, the girdle of the stone is not parallel with the cross bar on the basket. It looks like the stone is set crooked. Hopefully it's just the picture.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gemgirl|1290092234|2771248 said:
diamondseeker2006|1290091939|2771241 said:

Unfortunately we did not get a good handshot (I'll try to remember to take more), but I do have this side view:

DS, as the resident diamond expert at your house, please take a look at your daughter's ring. In the photo you posted, the girdle of the stone is not parallel with the cross bar on the basket. It looks like the stone is set crooked. Hopefully it's just the picture.

Yes, it is just the picture! The ring is handmade so you can expect some slight irregularities at this high of a magnification, but the stone is set perfectly! I removed the picture so as not to cause concern!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

How wonderful--and congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How sweet! I love this setting and the stone is beautiful! :appl: :love:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a lovely couple! Congratulations to the happy couple! And exciting for you to have a wedding coming up :appl:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats to your entire family!!! That is wonderful news.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
DiamondSeeker- SO excited that it all came out perfectly and that Caroline is happy!!! :) We really enjoyed working with you on this very special project!!!! :appl: :appl:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh it's lovely!!! Congrats to your daughter, and kudos to your SIL!

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
I love the setting and diamond! Congratulations to all of you!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for all the kind words purplesilk, Dani, gemgirl, Sharon, redrose, Maisie, Tacori, Renee, gecko, and blueiris!!!

Now I am helping them shop for wedding bands! I think her fiance is glad he doesn't have to research all this since he trusts me! Glad my PS education has come in handy!!!

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! That setting is gorgeous.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I simply love, love, love her ring. It really is just perfect and I'm so happy your future SIL went to you for help and advice and listened to you. All good signs for a good relationship with him after the wedding :bigsmile: I'm so happy for all of you!!!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congratulations! It's beautiful! hehe how fun for you to help them shop for wedding bands now!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
coatimundi|1290106009|2771552 said:
Congratulations! It's beautiful! hehe how fun for you to help them shop for wedding bands now!

Big ditto! Congratulations! :appl:

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations ds!! What an exciting time for you and your daughter. How lucky they had you as a go-to gal.

The ring is gorgeous, just perfect.

Looking forward to many more pics! All the best to your daughter and her future husband,

a

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Hey DS I wanted to pop in and offer my congratulations and best wishes to the happy couple. Your daughter is just gorgeous and so is her new engagement ring! I absolutely love that setting and I'm sure you helped your future SIL pick a fabulous diamond. What an exciting time for you and your family!!!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Many congrats to you and your family on your daughter's engagement, DS :appl: The ring is beautiful. She must be over the moon :love:

Chris-at-ERD

Rough_Rock
Trade
The Caroline...Stunning....One of my favorites from Vatche.. Congrats !!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1290095413|2771314 said:
Thanks so much for all the kind words purplesilk, Dani, gemgirl, Sharon, redrose, Maisie, Tacori, Renee, gecko, and blueiris!!!

Now I am helping them shop for wedding bands! I think her fiance is glad he doesn't have to research all this since he trusts me! Glad my PS education has come in handy!!!

Ooh what do you have in mind for wedding bands? :appl:

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww, a beautiful ring for a beautiful girl! I LOVE that setting, but then I would. :mrgreen:

I'm so happy for all of you ds. Can't wait to see what gets paired with it! :appl:

jules.k

Rough_Rock
It's beautiful! I've been admiring that setting for a while. It's one of my favorite solitaires with a plain shank. I've had a hard time telling how high it sits though. Would you say it's medium or really high? I've also heard it's a knife edge, but I can never see that in the photos! Could you post some profile shots when you get a chance?

Congrats to your daughter! The ring is amazing and they look like a lovely couple :)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
DS you seem much too young to have a daughter already engaged! :bigsmile:

How wonderful that you have a good relationship with your FSIL where he could come to you about something like this. Bodes well for sure!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to your daughter and beautiful ring!!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to you and your family - the ring is just gorgeous! I'm sure she is very happy with it - what type of wedding band does she want?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results