color
clarity

My 2.29 ct AVR...Take 1!!!!!

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Looks perfect.

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Diamondseeker! You've been helping me out in Rocky Talk... I almost didn't recognize you with your new gorgeous avatar! I had to take a double triple take on your pics, your new AVR is amazing!!! Everything I would want in an 'antique' stone! And it looks perfect on your hand. :))

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy to hear that you decided to keep the diamond. Beautiful stone for a beautiful woman.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS so excited for you! It's amazing and looks fabulous on you!! The size is perfect! Yeah! Home Sweet Home :love: :love: :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad to hear that you made a decision and you're happy with your new stone! It looks beautiful on your hand - it's a great size. :appl: Not too big at all but big enough that you can appreciate the faceting and that's about perfect!

Enjoy your new ring - I know it has been a long journey but now that it's over, I suspect it was well worth it to you!

alisonia333

Shiny_Rock
I love it! The stone is beautiful and the size is perfect to see the faceting, but definitely not over the top. Just gorgeous, congratulations! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
eh613c|1370906205|3462990 said:
Congrats! It's stunning. I love the chunky facets and the colors popping out. More pics please, especially profile pics.

Thank you! For some reason the only profile shots I took came out really blurry, so this one is the only one I have and really doesn't show the crown very well. I'll see if I can get some better ones.

img_0667.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb1|1370906281|3462992 said:
DS,

It's stunning, really stunning. Thank goodness you finally decided to keep THIS stone. :appl: I thought for a moment there I was going to have to jump on a plane and fly all the way to the US to do an emergency intervention explaining that honestly it looks amazing on you and you don't need to go any smaller..... :lol:

Enablers the lot of us!!!! :naughty:

Hahaha! So glad I was able to save you the trip! Now we just need to help you find your dream ring! Thanks so much!

Dancing Fire said:
congrats DS :!: :love: :appl: ...From day first I knew this beauty wasn't going back to GOG... :praise:

Well, DF, your predictions came true! :appl: Have any good investment advice? :bigsmile: Thanks!!!

Roxy said:
Love, love, LOVE IT!! The way it picks up the surrounding colors is just beautiful ... I'd seriously just walk around staring at it in different environments all day long :love: . The folks at GOG really do an amazing job don't they, and I think it's great that they get as excited as we do while we're going through the decision-making process. PLEASE post more pics of your new stone :cheeky: , it really is breathtaking DS :bigsmile: !!!

Thank you, Roxy!!! Truly, they do do a great job at GOG and definitely share the excitement! I'll see if I can get anymore pics. I am back at home with no great scenery, so I will have to think creatively about how to take some different pics!

yennyfire said:
I think you know how I feel about this stone!! :love: :love: :love:

I am SO glad that you have decided to keep it. It is breathtaking and looks amazing on your hand! It was an honor to see it (and try it on!) in Vegas!!

Yay DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wavey: Hey, Yenny!!! I guess we're a mutual admiration society, because I ADORE your rings, both of them!!! Thanks so much about the diamond, and I enjoyed our time together so much!!!

Dani said:
WOW, DS, its SO AWESOME!!! Congratulations and wear it in the best of health & happiness!!! You deserve it! :appl: :appl:

Awww, thanks, Dani!!! I am sure it is not deserved, but I surely am thankful to have such a great diamond!

gregchang35 said:
Well done, DS on making what has been a tough decision to make. Am so glad that you are really happy with the choice.

Enjoy everything that the AVR brings to you (and others) as it no doubt will cause some jealousy amongst peers with the wonderful sparkle n fire that it shows!!!!

Enjoy!!!

Thanks so much for all your support, Greg! I am glad to have finally settled on a stone for sure! And I am very hopeful that your new ring will be fixed to your satisfaction very soon, too!

kathley said:
Your diamond takes my breath away! Absolutely stunning; congratulations!

You're so sweet, kathley! I think we have very similar taste in diamonds!!! Thanks so much!

GemFever said:
It's perfect DS, absolutely perfect! Congrats!

Can't wait for more photos :bigsmile:

Thanks, GemFever!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
distracts|1370910479|3463056 said:
It's beautiful but there are no profile shots!!!!!!!!!! More angles!!

So pretty so pretty so pretty! I love the size on your hand. And... I think the Vatche really suits it. A rock like that doesn't need a fancy setting.

Oh, I will have to do something about some crown and profile shots! I am happy with it in this setting and I am not going to just change for the sake of changing. It will ONLY be if I am in love with some setting, and right now, I don't feel that kind of certainty. I also don't want to overdo the antique settings since I have the Beaudry right hand rings. Thanks, distracts!!!

rosetta said:
It's perfection DS! I'm so happy you two found each other!! :love:

Thank you, rosetta, I do think it is the perfect one for me!

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome! :love: :love: :love: I love it on you! Your pictures in the mountains are wonderful too. Thank you for sharing with us! :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy for you DS, it's a perfect diamond and suits you well. The photos are gorgeous. Enjoy!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
INCREDIBLE!!! Its just amazing, DS!! I can't believe I did not clue in when I was admiring it in LV!! Geesh :roll: - I was so enthralled with the U113 setting, that I completely overlooked the diamond!! Duh - epic "FAIL", Enerchi! (hangs head in shame....)

Its just perfect on you!! As Billy Crystal would say - "MAH-velous, simply MAH-velous, dahling" :appl: :appl: :appl: Enjoy this perfect diamond for years and years to come!!! ( and heaven forbid DSS sets in ;)) !!)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Farleysmom|1370911572|3463073 said:
What a truly magnificent stone DS. You must be over the moon with joy. I know I would be staring at it all day if it was on my hand. I just :love: the personality of this stone and the exquisite pastel colours it shows. Your photos are fabulous and I can only imagine how beautiful it must be in real life. And wow, great size too!

Oh, thank you so much, FM! I really am staring at it a lot at this point! :bigsmile: I am glad I finally took the leap to a larger stone, too. I think it took the chunky facets to tempt me to do it!

Cachette said:
:appl:

It's beyond gorgeous!!!!! I just love this stone!!! It looks perfect on you!

I know you must be over the moon; I would be. :)

Cachette :))

Thank you so much, Cachette! I am excited to FINALLY find the right stone!

valmanin said:
:appl: I am so glad you decided to keep this gorgeous stone...and more importantly that you are feeling comfortable wearing it! I can't wait to see how you decide to set it when and if you go the antique route.

Thank you, valmanin! I am getting great ideas from all of you who are ahead of me for settings, but I am having trouble choosing just one! :lol: As long as it takes me to choose a diamond, it takes me longer to decide on a setting! But you know what it's like, I am sure!

AnnaH said:
Wow! Looks perfect.

Thank you, Anna!!!

Elysian said:
Hi Diamondseeker! You've been helping me out in Rocky Talk... I almost didn't recognize you with your new gorgeous avatar! I had to take a double triple take on your pics, your new AVR is amazing!!! Everything I would want in an 'antique' stone! And it looks perfect on your hand. :))

Hi, Elysian! :wavey: I know it really confuses people when we change avatar pictures! It is my sincere hope that I can make myself never change this stone and never change the avatar again!!! Good luck to you in finding what you're looking for!

Matata said:
Happy to hear that you decided to keep the diamond. Beautiful stone for a beautiful woman.

Aww, thank you, Matata! I had such a great time with you in LV! And you have two magnificent rings, yourself! I especially love your AVC ring!

Mayk said:
DS so excited for you! It's amazing and looks fabulous on you!! The size is perfect! Yeah! Home Sweet Home :love: :love: :love:

:wavey: Hey, Mary!!! Thank you SO much!!! Loved our time together as well and enjoyed seeing your gorgeous rings, too!

MissGotRocks said:
I'm so glad to hear that you made a decision and you're happy with your new stone! It looks beautiful on your hand - it's a great size. :appl: Not too big at all but big enough that you can appreciate the faceting and that's about perfect!

Enjoy your new ring - I know it has been a long journey but now that it's over, I suspect it was well worth it to you!

MGR, you have been one of the voices of reason for me many times! I FINALLY did it!!! Not sure why it took me so long, but I am content with the size and love the stone! Thanks so much!!!

alisonia333 said:
I love it! The stone is beautiful and the size is perfect to see the faceting, but definitely not over the top. Just gorgeous, congratulations! :appl:

Thanks, alisonia!!! I do think you make a good point about it being a good size to enjoy the faceting but not so big that I couldn't wear it in my world. I struggled a long time to find that balance, but I think I finally figured it out!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ClassyRocks|1370917073|3463139 said:
Awesome! :love: :love: :love: I love it on you! Your pictures in the mountains are wonderful too. Thank you for sharing with us! :appl:

Classy!!! :wavey: Thank you so much!!!! I have appreciated your support and encouragement!

bright ice said:
So happy for you DS, it's a perfect diamond and suits you well. The photos are gorgeous. Enjoy!

Bright ice, I so enjoyed meeting you and seeing your gorgeous, gorgeous rings! Thank you so much!

Enerchi said:
INCREDIBLE!!! Its just amazing, DS!! I can't believe I did not clue in when I was admiring it in LV!! Geesh :roll: - I was so enthralled with the U113 setting, that I completely overlooked the diamond!! Duh - epic "FAIL", Enerchi! (hangs head in shame....)

Its just perfect on you!! As Billy Crystal would say - "MAH-velous, simply MAH-velous, dahling" :appl: :appl: :appl: Enjoy this perfect diamond for years and years to come!!! ( and heaven forbid DSS sets in ;)) !!)

Enerchi, truly, there was SO much bling there, I'll bet we didn't see half of it! That means we have to get together again soon! :bigsmile: Thank you so much for your kind words! And do NOT let me get DSS! I CAN'T!!! (I have thought of you and hope you get your issues resolved with one of your items! So nice meeting you!!!)

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1370916632|3463133 said:
distracts|1370910479|3463056 said:
It's beautiful but there are no profile shots!!!!!!!!!! More angles!!

So pretty so pretty so pretty! I love the size on your hand. And... I think the Vatche really suits it. A rock like that doesn't need a fancy setting.

Oh, I will have to do something about some crown and profile shots! I am happy with it in this setting and I am not going to just change for the sake of changing. It will ONLY be if I am in love with some setting, and right now, I don't feel that kind of certainty. I also don't want to overdo the antique settings since I have the Beaudry right hand rings. Thanks, distracts!!!

+1

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: DS! Yes, my issue will be resolved with no trouble what so ever!! Easy PEASY!!! I'm so happy :bigsmile: Thanks for thinking of me - and I'm impressed! - you have a mind like a steel trap and remember so much! I'm a walking sieve... I retain so very little :lol:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
gregchang35 said:
Well done, DS on making what has been a tough decision to make. Am so glad that you are really happy with the choice.

Enjoy everything that the AVR brings to you (and others) as it no doubt will cause some jealousy amongst peers with the wonderful sparkle n fire that it shows!!!!

Enjoy!!!

Thanks so much for all your support, Greg! I am glad to have finally settled on a stone for sure! And I am very hopeful that your new ring will be fixed to your satisfaction very soon, too!
[/quote]

Thanx DS. It will be ready in a month. they are on holidays. I am excited with the process.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1370918500|3463160 said:
:wavey: DS! Yes, my issue will be resolved with no trouble what so ever!! Easy PEASY!!! I'm so happy :bigsmile: Thanks for thinking of me - and I'm impressed! - you have a mind like a steel trap and remember so much! I'm a walking sieve... I retain so very little :lol:

Hi, Dory...I mean, Enerchi!!! You silly girl! I am extremely happy to hear things will be resolved!!! Nothing to lose by asking and everything to gain! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gregchang35|1370919482|3463171 said:
gregchang35 said:

Enjoy!!!

Thanx DS. It will be ready in a month. they are on holidays. I am excited with the process.[/quote]

You've been very patient, Greg, and I trust that your patience will pay off!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1370919797|3463177 said:
Enerchi|1370918500|3463160 said:

Hi, Dory...I mean, Enerchi!!! You silly girl! I am extremely happy to hear things will be resolved!!! Nothing to lose by asking and everything to gain! :appl:

OMG! see - you even remembered my OTHER nickname!! DORY!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: - you *ARE* good!! ;))

bebe

Ideal_Rock
:wavey: DS, OMG how gorgeous!! Beautiful, beautiful stone.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Very well done DS.. :appl: :appl: :appl: A beautiful stone for a beautiful lady.

I am very happy for you (and a teensy, tiny bit jealous!! :Up_to_something: :lol: )

All the best,

a

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
EEK, DS!!! I loves it! LOVES! Plurally love it. Haha. I'm so excited that you've got your dream ring!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: It's ubertastic.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
DS I know you struggled with the size, but this diamond is breathtaking! :love: :love: :love: How I would love to see it IRL!
It looks perfect on you and your vatche setting is so classic.
I love the overall look and feel you've made all the right choices :))
Enjoy your amazing ring, you're always so helpful to others on here, nice to see you're happy with your gorgeous diamond!!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Ohhhhhhhhhh yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!! I'm sooo glad you're keeping it!!!!! So so so glad!!!!! Because this diamond was MADE for you!!! Looks amazing and right at home!!! Congrats!!! And I cannot wait for take 2 also!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS, it's gorgeous! You really found a winner; all your patience paid off for sure!

Congrats and enjoy!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
NICE SIZE!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Yay!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
Well done. Well done.

It is a beautiful stunning stone and looks perfect on your hand. And Jon is a sweetheart (had an opportunity to meet him last year); it is wonderful to have such a warm experience attached to a gorgeous stone. Wear it in good health!

badabling

Shiny_Rock
Wow....that is an amazing stone! I can't wait to upgrade my itty bitty AVR - they're beautiful and dangerously addictive. I love your band too- would you mind sharing the make and specs.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bebe|1370920071|3463186 said:
:wavey: DS, OMG how gorgeous!! Beautiful, beautiful stone.

Hi, bebe!!! :wavey: I so enjoyed meeting you in Vegas, too! Thank you so much!!!

angeline said:
Very well done DS.. :appl: :appl: :appl: A beautiful stone for a beautiful lady.

I am very happy for you (and a teensy, tiny bit jealous!! :Up_to_something: :lol: )

All the best,

a

Angeline!!! :wavey: I am SO happy to "see" you here! We need to catch up! Thanks so much for your sweet words!!!

madelise said:
EEK, DS!!! I loves it! LOVES! Plurally love it. Haha. I'm so excited that you've got your dream ring!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: It's ubertastic.

You are a sweetheart, madelise!!! So happy to have finally met you and so many of our PS friends in person! Thanks so much!!!

woofmama said:
DS I know you struggled with the size, but this diamond is breathtaking! :love: :love: :love: How I would love to see it IRL!
It looks perfect on you and your vatche setting is so classic.
I love the overall look and feel you've made all the right choices :))
Enjoy your amazing ring, you're always so helpful to others on here, nice to see you're happy with your gorgeous diamond!!!!

Oh, thank you so much, woofmama! You are so sweet to say that!

YT said:
Ohhhhhhhhhh yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!! I'm sooo glad you're keeping it!!!!! So so so glad!!!!! Because this diamond was MADE for you!!! Looks amazing and right at home!!! Congrats!!! And I cannot wait for take 2 also!

Hey, YT!!! :wavey: Hope you are feeling MUCH better! Thank you sooo much for your nice comments!!! I am glad I am keeping it, too, because sending it back would have been hard!!! I loved meeting you and seeing your GORGEOUS rings!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results