shape
carat
color
clarity

My 1.55 ct Crafted by Infinity from HP Diamonds!

mk206

Rough_Rock
Premium
Yay!!! Finally getting to post some pictures of this BEAUTIFUL ring, several months overdue! (thanks wedding planning brain). A huge thank you to @Wink and @Winks_Elf for all of their assistance and attention during this process (read more here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cbi-and-high-performance-diamonds-for-the-win.247534/). We really can't recommend working with them enough!

My wonderful fiancé pulled off the best surprise of my life when he got down on one knee and asked me to be with him for the rest of time. We've been doing the long-distance thing for almost 3 years now as he finishes up pilot training with the Navy, and I'm in school many states and thousands of miles away. With so many aspects of our lives being "planned" (flights out to see each other, times to talk on the phone with the time change and our busy schedules, etc. etc.) we thought there was no way this proposal could be a surprise. After being crushed to hear he couldn't get leave to make it to a special school ceremony last summer, I nearly had a heart attack when I realized the man standing at the end of this dock on beautiful Lake Washington was him, and what was about to take place. He got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife, and I can't even really remember what else happened. I couldn't believe he made it all the way out here without me knowing, and he had this entire thing planned out. No diamond or ring will ever mean as much to me as having this guy by my side for all the ups and downs of life, but it's so special to be able to see this shiny ball of fire on my hand every day as a reminder of him and all the hard work he put into this special purchase.

The best YES of my life was soon followed with a glance down at my hand to see the most beautiful engagement ring and diamond I could have ever dreamed of. A 1.55 ct I/SI1 Crafted by Infinity diamond, perfectly eye-clean and white as can be, with a 6-prong yellow gold and platinum knife-edge setting that my fiancé had custom created with a jeweler local to me.

Thank you thank you THANK YOU to all of the amazing PS-ers who help lurkers like my fiancé and I make sense of this whole diamond searching game... and thank you to Wink and Melissa at High Performance Diamonds for helping us join the Crafted by Infinity family.

Ring.jpg IMG_2114.JPG IMG_2123.JPEG IMG_2124.JPG

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    103.1 KB · Views: 50

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade
This is fantastic and a beautiful and special story! Blessings and congratulations on your engagement and gorgeous ring. So glad you had such a wonderful experience.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
omg I LOVE IT! Such a gorgeous stone and setting.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement and your ring is just spectacular! Enjoy your sparkler, I’ll bet you can’t stop staring at it during the day, it’s so beautiful :love:.

Rpb

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations, what a beautiful ring and story. Your FI has excellent taste...

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! May you both have many years of happiness!

And can I just say...that ring is the PERFECT size for your hand! Could you pls share your finger size? The proportions are just lovely!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks lovely, and way larger than 1.5ct! :))

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is very pretty - congrats!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful story! Congratulations on your engagement and your beautiful engagement ring! He did good!

Thank Mr.mk206 for his service! Stay safe!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nailed it. Everything. It looks amazing on your hand, what a stunner!! Congratulations on your engagement, enjoy that beauty, and thank you both for your service to our country!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect ring - it’s beautiful! And what a lovely story.

Congratulations!

mk206

Rough_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! May you both have many years of happiness!

And can I just say...that ring is the PERFECT size for your hand! Could you pls share your finger size? The proportions are just lovely!

Aw thank you so much Mrs B!! ❤️ I’m a 4.5

mk206

Rough_Rock
Premium
This is fantastic and a beautiful and special story! Blessings and congratulations on your engagement and gorgeous ring. So glad you had such a wonderful experience.

Thank you so very much! We couldn’t have done this without all the help from PS!

mk206

Rough_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement and your ring is just spectacular! Enjoy your sparkler, I’ll bet you can’t stop staring at it during the day, it’s so beautiful :love:.

Thank you!! Yes it’s almost dangerous in that way!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He sounds like a keeper! That ring looks perfect on you - wear it in good health :love:

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it's sooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful! Congrats!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
What a wonderful story, I feel like you should print that out and have it framed.

Diamonds are beautiful, but what this diamond represents to you is infinitely more beautiful, and you have expressed that so eloquently. Perhaps that's a wonderful interpretation too of CBI.

It's a beautiful ring and looks stunning on your hand, I'm delighted for you. :kiss2:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Love the yg! Congratulations!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!, CBI + a classic setting = :love: :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Awww... he's a keeper :D

Your ring is just perfect. It looks so beautiful and classic. And he did so good on the setting!

Congratulations to you both, may you enjoy a long and happy marriage together :appl:

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! And congratulations!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enjoy! It’s beautiful. Nice size, too :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results