shape
carat
color
clarity

More Fun Things on Etsy

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Maddy and onegargnet girl are the same person.
She is so lovely. I just bought 2 more rings from her
41.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 10:06:51 AM
Author: AGBF

Lori, let me get this straight! Did onegarnet girl make the eggplant spinel ring and did Maddy make the other, pink, bezel ring? And is neither in your possession? Are both those hand shots from vendors'' websites? I don''t think I have seen any handshots on vendors'' websites! If I have, it has never registered with me! When I saw the photos, I at first assumed that they were your new rings! I really like the style.

Deborah
34.gif
Sorry Deb, the chemo is making me super tired and I need to read before I press submit....LOL!

Maddy, onegarnetgirl, is now working with gold and I wanted to post photos of two rings that she recently made. No, they aren''t mine, but do belong to some lucky ladies. I will send some of my stones to her before long.

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 9:27:52 PM
Author: katebar
Maddy and onegargnet girl are the same person.
She is so lovely. I just bought 2 more rings from her
41.gif
YAY! I can''t wait to see them!!!!

Lori

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 3:36:25 AM
Author: loriken214
Sorry Deb, the chemo is making me super tired and I need to read before I press submit....LOL!

Lori, I had no idea you were on chemotherapy. I hope everything is ok.
Huge hugs hon.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
3/6/2009 12:39:02 PM
Author: coatimundi

Date:
3/6/2009 3:36:25 AM

Lori, I had no idea you were on chemotherapy.

Nor did I, Lori. What is going on? Obviously you have shared this information on Pricescope elsewhere or you would not have alluded to it in this thread. If you do not feel like discussing it at the moment, please just put a link into this thread. If you are up to telling us, please do. Pricescope can be a bigger place than we realize and sometimes major things can go on in our lives of which others are unaware.

Major hugs to you,
Deb
34.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
These earrings are from esdesigns and I love them
1.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
oops, I can't upload the picture
39.gif

I am moving on.......

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock

silverdiscfromakmiss32.JPG

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 2:37:59 PM
Author: AGBF

Date:
3/6/2009 12:39:02 PM

Date:
3/6/2009 3:36:25 AM

Lori, I had no idea you were on chemotherapy.

Nor did I, Lori. What is going on? Obviously you have shared this information on Pricescope elsewhere or you would not have alluded to it in this thread. If you do not feel like discussing it at the moment, please just put a link into this thread. If you are up to telling us, please do. Pricescope can be a bigger place than we realize and sometimes major things can go on in our lives of which others are unaware.

Major hugs to you,
Deb
34.gif
Thank you!!! I have SLE lupus and we''ve tried everything under the sun to treat the symptoms, as there is no cure, and the side effects have been toxic to my liver. We''ve had to stop everything except the steroids and now we''re trying chemo to try and wean me off of them. The steroids have caused severe side effects (type II insulin dependent diabetes, osteoporosis, weight gain) and they are causing more harm than good. I''ve had two chemo infusions, so far, and they are kicking my butt. Between the lupus and chemo, I have no energy at all and have to lay in the bed for days at a time. I received a disability retirement from my job of 19 years on December 13, 2007. At 46, I didn''t expect to be home all day laying in bed....at least I get to look at pretties here on PS! And....I''ve met some wonderful people here, too!
21.gif

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Here are more gemstone bezel set rings. These are from wireddesign and I''ve ordered a bunch of rings from her. Love them all!

Lori

wireddesign.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Hi Lori!

Thanks for sharing that. I''ll be thinking about you. Hope you start feeling better soon. It is nice to look at sparklies, and Etsy is so great--thank you for starting this thread. I''m sorry you''re going through so much right now, and if you ever need to chat, we''re here for you! Take care hon! xo

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 7:25:18 PM
Here are more gemstone bezel set rings. These are from wireddesign and I''ve ordered a bunch of rings from her. Love them all!

Lori

These are so cool! I''m going to check them out.

I ordered another pendant from esdesigns! I asked her to make me a solid yellow gold pool pendant in a larger size to wear alone. I''m so excited to get it! I''ll post pics when it arrives. I''m so into pendants and earrings right now! I''ve gotten some yellow gold pieces, and I''m in LOVE!

Lori, do you primarily wear wg or yg...or both? You have amassed an amazing collection from the bits and pieces I''ve seen here!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Here's her (esdesigns) image of the pendant I just ordered. It's yg and about the same size as the mid-size leaf pendant.
1.gif

get_convo_image.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 2:45:24 PM
Author: akmiss
These earrings are from esdesigns and I love them
1.gif

I love them! I have those in yg.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I am completely obsessed with susan sheehan.
TBH, I didn't really even know what Pandora, Troll etc bracelets were when I came across her shop..now I've read all about them and have been looking at them on strangers arms all week ...
3.gif

Personally, I think Susan's selection seems prettier - and way way cheaper! I know a Pandora bracelet can cost thousands to finish
6.gif

I have ordered one of her bracelets and ~15 beads - hopefully I like it when it gets here!
She is super nice and helpful.

Also, she has specials on every day of the month, so if you like this kinda thing it may be a good place/time to start.
So far I have received about $30 in free beads with my other orders
5.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
This is the kinda look I''m going for, I''m doing a red/pink theme with both sterling and gold fill beads. I prefer the look of the bracelet about two thirds full ..
I can see why this thing is so addictive!

sheehan bracelet.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 7:10:27 PM

Date: 3/6/2009 2:59:46 PM
Author: akmiss
Awesome earrings!!!

Lori
Ditto, can you post and ear shot you or Coats pretty please?? Love them
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 9:24:44 PM
Here''s her (esdesigns) image of the pendant I just ordered. It''s yg and about the same size as the mid-size leaf pendant.
1.gif
FABULOUS!!!
36.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 4:53:09 AM
Author: arjunajane
TBH, I didn''t really even know what Pandora, Troll etc bracelets were when I came across her shop..now I''ve read all about them and have been looking at them on strangers arms all week ...
3.gif

Personally, I think Susan''s selection seems prettier - and way way cheaper! I know a Pandora bracelet can cost thousands to finish
6.gif

I have ordered one of her bracelets and ~15 beads - hopefully I like it when it gets here!

Also, she has specials on every day of the month, so if you like this kinda thing it may be a good place/time to start.
5.gif
that is a cool seller! I really like her beads. I have a finished Troll bracelet and yes, it does become very expensive! (and addictive). I''m on a bead diet right now so no new beads for me for a while. I''m going to bookmark her site. Thanks for sharing.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 7:55:26 PM
Author: diamondsrock

Date: 3/7/2009 4:53:09 AM
TBH, I didn''t really even know what Pandora, Troll etc bracelets were when I came across her shop..now I''ve read all about them and have been looking at them on strangers arms all week ...
3.gif

Personally, I think Susan''s selection seems prettier - and way way cheaper! I know a Pandora bracelet can cost thousands to finish
6.gif

5.gif
that is a cool seller! I really like her beads. I have a finished Troll bracelet and yes, it does become very expensive! (and addictive). I''m on a bead diet right now so no new beads for me for a while. I''m going to bookmark her site. Thanks for sharing.
You''re welcome D.R - yours were some of the bracelets I admired while researching them
5.gif

A bead diet, lol..
9.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AJ, following our earlier conversation, I received the bag on Thursday, right both a weekend away, and love it. It''s pretty big. I''ll see how it does for work since that''s what I bought it for!

I thought the beads that you posted earlier, on page 3, would be easy to find and spent close to an hour searching the other day with no luck. They''re just plain, simple, sterling beads! How can they be so hard to find!?

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 2:38:53 PM
Author: Addy
AJ, following our earlier conversation, I received the bag on Thursday, right both a weekend away, and love it. It''s pretty big. I''ll see how it does for work since that''s what I bought it for!

I thought the beads that you posted earlier, on page 3, would be easy to find and spent close to an hour searching the other day with no luck. They''re just plain, simple, sterling beads! How can they be so hard to find!?
Oh My addy that is no very nice of you!
I know right?!It''s so odd that these real plain beads aren''t available anywhere
33.gif

Would you believe it''s the same story in all my local bead shops too!

I have found one US online store that has them, and one of the very nice jewellers I''ve dealt with on etsy may order them for me..

thankyou so much for looking for me though hon!
5.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 9:18:04 PM
Hi Lori!

Thanks for sharing that. I''ll be thinking about you. Hope you start feeling better soon. It is nice to look at sparklies, and Etsy is so great--thank you for starting this thread. I''m sorry you''re going through so much right now, and if you ever need to chat, we''re here for you! Take care hon! xo
Thank you so much Coati!

I spent all weekend in bed with an ear infection. I see two doctors later on today...Monday.

Oh, I wear mostly wg and ss now although my original wedding set is yg. I sold most of my yg jewelry, but still love the rich yellow gold pieces like the ones Deb has posted.

I love mixing gold and silver, too.....AWESOME!

Hugs,
Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Here''s her (esdesigns) image of the pendant I just ordered. It''s yg and about the same size as the mid-size leaf pendant.
1.gif
I love that pendant! Can''t wait to see photos of it on you, Coati!

Here''s a pendant that I''ve been wanting for a long time. I can''t decide whether to have it made in wg or sterling silver or to use white topaz or tiny white diamonds. I have a few of my late Mom''s tiny diamonds that I could use.

Yes, I have a large collection and need to slow down.....LOL! I can only stack so many rings on so many fingers....
9.gif

Lori

ginette1129_large.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
So, these are all the fun things I am currently waiting to arrive in the mail - yes, I have issues..and yes, I am trying to distract myself while waiting for my JM !
3.gif

susan sheehan bracelet (with different beads),

sheehan%20bracelet.jpg

Michelle chang bangles, SS and gold fill:

michelle%20chang%20dot%20bangle.jpg

And a whole bunch of gorgeous silk ribbons, (and beads) to create bracelets like these:

silk%20bracelet.jpg

Hrmmm..I''ve never been a big bracelet kinda girl - I guess that is changing, lol !

I''m also awaiting this awesome golden beryl from BB, and would very much like a YG stacker from Maddy made with it
1.gif

BB%20yellow%20beryl.JPG

Do you think I have enough to keep me occupied until JM is finished...?
20.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 3:26:43 AM
Thank you so much Coati!

I spent all weekend in bed with an ear infection. I see two doctors later on today...Monday.

Oh, I wear mostly wg and ss now although my original wedding set is yg. I sold most of my yg jewelry, but still love the rich yellow gold pieces like the ones Deb has posted.

I love mixing gold and silver, too.....AWESOME!

Hugs,

Lori

I''m sorry about your ear infection Lori. I hope that goes away soon. Sending you a big hug.

Gold and silver look really awesome together--I found another seller--let me dig him up for you.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 3:33:07 AM

1.gif

I love that pendant! Can''t wait to see photos of it on you, Coati!

Here''s a pendant that I''ve been wanting for a long time. I can''t decide whether to have it made in wg or sterling silver or to use white topaz or tiny white diamonds. I have a few of my late Mom''s tiny diamonds that I could use.

Yes, I have a large collection and need to slow down.....LOL! I can only stack so many rings on so many fingers....
9.gif

Lori

Thanks hon! I can''t wait to get it!

Oh that is very pretty. I think it would be lovely with your Mom''s diamonds in any white metal. Very cool! haha about your ring collection--I would love to play in your jewel box!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 9:55:40 AM

Do you think I have enough to keep me occupied until JM is finished...?
20.gif

Yah!
31.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
AJ...

My birthday is about 5 weeks away. I am remembering that jewelry box you got from DuncansWoods. Do you like it? Is there anything you would change about it?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results