shape
carat
color
clarity

Moissanite rings from Starsgem on ebay (starsgem8)

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone -

I thought I would put some of my Starsgem rings on a separate thread from Tianyu as I know they have been discussed on different threads and it seemed a good time to start my own. So like many of you, I read about Tianyu from mrsgreeneyes on Reddit but this was back in January and they hadn’t quite organized themselves with doing ring orders as well as stones early on and it was difficult to figure out how to do everything on Alibaba. I was looking for an ACC stone originally that I wanted to make a Meghan Markle dup of and wandered over to ebay. I found a few coming from India but they were all descibed as ‘off white’ and I had read on an ebay thread at the time that they showed a lot of yellow tinges so I wasn’t interested in that. I came across starsgem8 but at the time they had very few feedback’s. I sent them a PM to ask a few questions and to test what their responses were. I was happy with the feedback I was getting to my questions from Cherry Zheng so I decided to order a 8.5 mm ACC. I was first just going to order the stone but after a week or so, I asked if she was able to make me a ring in 18K white and yellow gold that was similar to the Meghan Markle and she said yes. I used my CAD’s from other rings and was guessing at the proportions but I was very happy with the way it turned out. Center stone is 8.5 mm in G/H with (2) 5mm round brilliant’s. The only thing I think I would change would be to get the side in H&A’s cut. I loved the trellis setting as it really shows off the stones and allows for a flush fitting band.

After receiving the Meghan ring, I decided to order a 2mm moissanite bezel band to go with it. Smaller stones only come in E/F but they are so small that you really can’t see a color change with this band compared to the ring. They fit together like they were made to go together so I was very happy. I will give you approximate prices but they can change based on the stock price of gold at any given time. The bezel band was around $400. The 8.5 mm was cut at my request so it cost a bit more than buying a stock 2 carat so it was $245. The Meghan ring was around $600 because I made the band wider and thicker than normal. Not intentional put I was sort of guessing. The band is 2.8 mm wide and 2.3 mm thick. I would suggest 1.8 mm is probably thick enough for anyone looking for this type of ring and no more than 2.5 mm wide is necessary. It is quite a heavy duty ring and has held up without barely a ding since I received it (7.5 grams)!

I think I was the first person to ask them to make a ring for me so there has been an education on what the Western market likes but they have gotten much better in the last 8 month’s and there have been quite a few happy people. There have also been a few dud’s and I think you have to be very specific about what you want when ordering from China with either Tianyu or Starsgem. You can see my Tianyu rings that I just got last week on that thread and I am going to start a separate post on about the 2nd set of rings I got to avoid any confusion. If you want to get a quote from Starsgem, you can email Cherry Zheng directly at [email protected]. You can look at stones and videos on Alibaba.com, ebay.com or made-in-china.com. Since I have done a few projects with both companies now and am in the process of ordering another set from Tianyu, I think they both produce similar quality stones but there are subtle diffferences sometimes in the cuts and prices so if anyone has questions, I will do my best to help.....

3155961A-EA10-4E0D-A356-0711BF5634BC.jpeg 61AD1211-525A-40CF-AB1F-A219F680FEED.jpeg

074EF669-39E8-4ADC-9CDC-92583FB08848.jpeg F7333420-7A7B-4B0E-B2D6-5E54D0437DB7.jpeg 4781BD81-3857-4551-84AC-62FED1B59D34.jpeg 9E7F666F-641F-425E-9365-23BCF8FD1260.jpeg E2BADF8A-3269-4B13-A787-7B23433E536E.jpeg 2FFF9429-997F-488D-9E74-6438B4A44D7A.jpeg

The picture quality seems to degrade once I upload these but I can take some additional pic’s if anyone wants to see a closer view of the stones or ring.

Attachments

• 7F12041C-7D6C-4FCF-9D44-24C85048538A.jpeg
    7F12041C-7D6C-4FCF-9D44-24C85048538A.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 94

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
The second set of rings I ordered from Starsgem had a more deco look to them and I wanted to try platinum instead of gold. I went back and forth with them about what alloy’s was in their platinum. I am no expert on this but I know that my PT950/RU rings that I have had made in the US have held up really well. After going back and forth, several of us were told that they purchase their materials directly from the Chinese government and it is mainly PT950 mixed with palladium as the main alloy along with ruthenium, rhodium, osmium. Trying to get a straight answer was not easy (from SG or Tianyu) so now that I have had the rings for a few month’s, I can tell you that the metal seems hard. It is not like it shows any dents yet but I do see some scratches on the ring at the bottom. Before I got the band, I was wearing it with a pave full eternity band and that was certainly putting some scratches along the perimeter of the ring. It is not very noticeable unless I get it very close to my face. I haven’t owned a plain platinum band in awhile but this is always part of the maintenance of owning platinum and I am fine with that. I would not consider it is nice as what one might get in the US but it is still very good for the price.

On a side note - on the WB site, there was a lady in England who went to the Assay’s office and had the platinum & gold tested from both her SG rings and they both tested accurate for their hallmark. I believe that the UK is one of the countries that has a zero tolerance so that is good to know.

So the two rings I ordered are a 9.5 mm x 8 mm elongated ACC in G/H and PT950 with two 4x2 tapered baguettes. The band is a 7 stone baguette band also in G/H and PT950. I had all of these cut to order and the ring looks like a bunch of tiny mirrors, long & thin culet and lots of sparkle. The tapered baguette band is fine with the ring as a matched set but I do find that baguette moissanite’s have very little sparkle and I don’t think I will be ordering anything more with baguettes in the future.

Here are some pic’s - I have also tested all of these moissanite rings with a diamond tester and they tested positive for diamond (ie moissanite). If they were CZ, those don’t usually even register.

9FD47B9B-469B-4F5A-BD49-F1969322246E.png EC300A8A-D548-4044-8FE9-3DCA861BD195.jpeg 6300445B-ABD8-4856-B588-5A124CF035D0.jpeg
D8F812EA-7D68-44AC-BCDF-16E3886FCF93.jpeg A3340EC0-4D1C-4B57-95E3-B86759ECDBD0.jpeg

With (2) SG rings, Tianyu ring and diamond halo for comparison:
3FD1F44E-18E7-42BB-9587-66B4F6978D4C.jpeg
956BB8C5-09E4-45B0-8F57-3D8474FC4DA4.jpeg

Attachments

• 8A0D667A-EB36-48A2-9360-D2D5122A7BFE.jpeg
    8A0D667A-EB36-48A2-9360-D2D5122A7BFE.jpeg
    161.3 KB · Views: 108
  • 8DECBC11-29BF-4E7D-804F-73682D49C3AC.jpeg
    8DECBC11-29BF-4E7D-804F-73682D49C3AC.jpeg
    206.4 KB · Views: 72
  • C07134D8-AE22-4BAC-BC53-ABF606F670D8.jpeg
    C07134D8-AE22-4BAC-BC53-ABF606F670D8.jpeg
    182.6 KB · Views: 67

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
Last set of stones I ordered from Starsgem were a 11x9 Emerald step cut and two tapered trapezoid’s based on an inspiration pic from an antique ring I saw on ebay. This ring I am having done by a family member in Europe because I wanted to have PT950/RU with hand engraving and miligrain in an antique style setting with a matching miligrain & hand engraved band. It is still in the work’s but here are a few pic’s of the EC and trap’s and the inspiration pic’s for this next set of rings.

31290000-7413-4953-B04C-62F8BF66E81C.jpeg AF0AE1C6-2A64-4DF2-80A3-C304037B32ED.jpeg 8E4A0F7C-3084-4F7A-84BE-9E14756E27EF.jpeg 4D5E66E3-5C33-4EDA-B81F-AE5B1D0D0EE7.jpeg

crystalinmke

Shiny_Rock
Premium
oh that meghan ring is stunning! how large are the side stones? and how do you feel about the cut and color of them?

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
oh that meghan ring is stunning! how large are the side stones? and how do you feel about the cut and color of them?

Sorry I am kind of on all roll at the moment but I wanted to get everything out there all in one go....

I am always surprised at how well the Meghan ring turned out since it was a stab in the dark. In dealing with my US jeweler, he just knew what to do and knew what I liked. I think the cut came out really well. There is no yellow color and no disco ball. You can really see the petals in the center. I wish the picture quality wouldn’t degrade when I upload them as you can’t see the fine detail. I will upload some of the video’s I took tomorrow when I get a chance. The side stones are 1/2 carat each and I think that balances out the center in a very proportionate way. It is slightly different than the Meghan ring as her’s is elongated and a modern brilliant cut but I like it much better with the ACC. As I said, the only thing I would do differently is ask for H&A side stones. I think the RB’s are a little underwhelming. I have seen them in larger sizes so it is not such a big deal for side stones but I would definitely suggest that if you like the look. You need to be very specific about what you want and hopefully with all the information on these two threads it will help people with their future orders....

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
Under kitchen spotlight:

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/273434298" width="640" height="1138" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
<p><a href="
">Untitled</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user85749469">Angel Waye</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Video from SG of elongated AC:

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/273112649" width="640" height="1138" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
<p><a href="
">Untitled</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user85749469">Angel Waye</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

In this video, I am highlighting the Tianyu ring and my diamond more so then the two SG rings. I will try to upload so new videos showing the ACC rings soon:

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/283556917" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
<p><a href="
">0191A6CC-5A1D-4262-B0A8-D15F313961ED</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user85749469">Angel Waye</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg the elongated ACC is amazing! I'm drooling bigtime. I had thought that tianyu seemed better than starsgem, but after seeing your videos I'm thinking that starsgem is also high quality!

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
Omg the elongated ACC is amazing! I'm drooling bigtime. I had thought that tianyu seemed better than starsgem, but after seeing your videos I'm thinking that starsgem is also high quality!

I think they did a really great job on my rings. I was willing to be the guinea pig so to speak. I was holding off writing anything for awhile until I had seen several other rings come in and we have been talking about it for the last 6 month’s on WB. I didn’t want to recommend a company I didn’t feel good about myself. I have gotten to know both companies, because you can see I have a minor ring addiction, and they are both sincere on trying to make us happy. You just have to keep in mind that they are not going to do things like hand engraving or miligrain like we might get here. For the price, I am willing to overlook such small things as I think moissanites make these cuts so much more affordable. I love a big diamond too but I don’t have the funds to buy 5 different 3+ carat stones and moissanites gives me a chance to do that.

As for the cuts - the modern cuts are not as nice as the old cuts. Personally, I think Tianyu does a better modern round but it has gone both ways. There have been a few different quirks with each company and I am hoping that other’s who have been on both threads will add their rings too.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hmm, so do you think that Tianyu would do a better H&A round? I'm trying to decide whether I want to save $ and buy an H&A from China vs. pay more for an AVR or H&A from Jonathan. Choices!!!

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
hmm, so do you think that Tianyu would do a better H&A round? I'm trying to decide whether I want to save $ and buy an H&A from China vs. pay more for an AVR or H&A from Jonathan. Choices!!!

I haven’t seen any ACC’s from Tianyu as of yet. I think all of the ones I have seen have been from SG and everyone has been happy. I have seen a video from someone of an ACC from August Vintage next to SG’s ACC and from the front, they look identical. From the back, they seemed to be different and I am sure this is where the extra money from AV can be seen as far as the fire & sparkle.

On the modern cuts, there has not been as much consistency but I am hoping that luckyrabbit puts up some of her comparison video’s between Tianyu, SG and Amora. I wish I could be as confident with the rounds and I am thinking I might order an 11 mm H&A from Tianyu in a knife edge very soon myself. It is not that I don’t think they will look really nice, but I feel at this point, that the US companies are still nicer cuts. With that being said, they have gotten better in the last 2 months and because they know what we are after, they have been adjusting. I think it comes down to a ‘for the money’ type question......

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@swaye2010 I totally agree it comes down to "for the money". I just wish I knew the answer before buying! It also does't help that I'm not sure whether I want an H&A vs. an AVR!

If I get an AVR I'll 100% order from Jonathan (since I haven't seen any AVRs from China), but for the H&A it's harder to figure out which one would be best.

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the detailed and helpful review! The Tianyu thread moves too fast for me to track, so it’s great that you started a separate one for Stargems so we can compare their offerings.

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
@swaye2010 I totally agree it comes down to "for the money". I just wish I knew the answer before buying! It also does't help that I'm not sure whether I want an H&A vs. an AVR!

If I get an AVR I'll 100% order from Jonathan (since I haven't seen any AVRs from China), but for the H&A it's harder to figure out which one would be best.

I think you saw my OEC from Tianyu on that thread and it turned out beautiful....

I kind of look at it this way - if you are ordering under 2 carats, I would probably splurge for a US cut stone (especially if this is your main e-ring). If this is a secondary ring, travel ring, etc and you are over 2 carats - the differences are not significant enough to warrant the $2000+ price tag (in my opinion, of course!). Since everything I have ordered is 3+ carats, I coudln’t have the kind of fun I have been having at those prices. I haven’t even hit the price yet with all the rings I have ordered in comparison to the price on just the setting in my avatar on this thread!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@swaye2010 totally agree about using them for RHR, secondary rings, etc. I'm 100% using them for any purchases that aren't for my main e-ring. I think the reason I'm so torn is because I hate the idea of "wasting" money on an equally good product that's more expensive, but since it's my e-ring I want to be totally sure it's the best possible stone.

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
@swaye2010 totally agree about using them for RHR, secondary rings, etc. I'm 100% using them for any purchases that aren't for my main e-ring. I think the reason I'm so torn is because I hate the idea of "wasting" money on an equally good product that's more expensive, but since it's my e-ring I want to be totally sure it's the best possible stone.

I forgot to say what might work for you. I am not sure what DEW you are looking at but I know that the Amora has a no restocking fee which is sold on AV and said to be the equivalent to Jonathan’s stones. You could order a H&A from one of the China companies too. I think the 2 carat is around $200 and the stock stones are even lower. They will lay them all out on a white paper for you to choose. If you don’t like the China one, you can resell on LT or just keep that as a travel ring in a cheap setting. To send it back is about $20 and I think it can take about a month if you didn’t want the China stone so not impossible.

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock

Like you, I was really struggling with what to buy for my ering. I was set on an Amora, but the pricing is just SO high. Plus the availability is a real bummer. They said they aren’t sure when they’ll get any near-colorless H&A back in stock, and it could be months. What? So since I plan on having David Klass create my setting, and he’s seen every moissanite under the sun, I asked who he recommended for H&A. I told him I was considering Amora and Tianyu (he’s set several so I knew he was familiar with them) and he said if the cost difference is big, he would give Tianyu a shot. Um, yeah, there’s a HUGE price difference. Lol.

So I’m going to order my loose stones from China. Like the OP said, luckyrabbit has videos of the Amora and Tianyu side by side and it’s not enough difference to justify the cost IMO. I also figure if I get them and they aren’t amazing I can upgrade later. It’s a nominal investment to go the China route, eapecially if you’re not going huge. I want near-colorless and either 7.5 or 8mm so around $100 give or take $20. That’s way better than the $800 is probably pay for an Amora!

Luckyrabbit has also posted her Starsgem and Tianyu OEC side by side of you want to compare. Again, might not be a big enough difference to justify the huge cost of the AVR.

Good luck! Let us know what you decide!

Lucky_Rabbit

Shiny_Rock

I've purchased couple of things from both StarsGem and Tianyu, because I couldn't decide which to use. But I have been more into the modern round cuts than the antique cuts, specifically H&A round cut. I haven't post too much about my experiences or my pieces over here, because I did so much writing and videos and pics over at WB already, lol. But I'll try to explain the H&A for you over here from them as best I can.

This was my first Chinese ring, it was from SG. I just asked for their regular H&A cut. It came out looking more like a hybrid of H&A and round brilliant cut. In a way I kind of like it, because of the splintery look, it gave the stone more "depth" look to it. The arrows were much thinner. It was G-H colorle with platinum. The side stones were colorless (as OP mentioned, they for some reason only did colorless for the smaller side stones). If you are color sensitive, you will notice the differences in colors. I think if you wanted thicker arrows, they could custom cut it for you to what you want.

IMG_20180528_100815.jpg IMG_20180528_100838.jpg IMG_20180528_100923.jpg

I love the ring, don't get me wrong. I liked it more than I expected it, even though it wasn't the kind of H&A cut I was expecting. The ring just does not do well in pictures.

So I decided to order 2 loose stones from Tianyu to see the difference. I asked for a 7.5mm NEAR colorless and a 7mm colorless. I WAS SUPER dissapointed when I got the loose stones. The arrows on these also looked thin to me. But they looked "blah" to me. And the near colorless and colorless looked almost the same to me. There was also no contrast to them to me.

IMG_20180530_123804.jpg IMG_20180530_123650.jpg

MVIMG_20180530_123328.jpg MVIMG_20180530_123359.jpg

Here's a video to show what I mean:

So I contacted my sale rep, who happens to be Emily. I wanted to return them. She did apologize and said she'll find out what happen. She was very apologetic that I wasn't happy. So I'll give her props to handling that situation. I returned the stones and she sent me new ones. I later found out they have 2 type of H&A. Thinner arrows (probably the default from both companies) and thicker arrows. The ones she sent to replace the 2 I wasn't happy with are thicker arrows. The 2nd time around, I didn't want to risk them coming to be warm so from that point on everything I ordered was colorless. Some people don't like the white look, but I do. Plus, because of my skin stone, stones DON'T look ICY white on me anyway. They look SSSSOOOO much better the 2nd time around, more sparkles, and what I had expected them to look like. Since Emily was so nice with taking care of the situation, I asked her to make me an e-ring as well with a 7.5mm colorless H&A. And to send me the 7mm colorless as a loose stone. The ring I have them made was also platinum. It's a replica of my first ring (had issue with a N.A. and I no longer have it, long story).

***MORE TO FOLLOW***

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 84
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 91
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 132

Lucky_Rabbit

Shiny_Rock
PICS and VIDEOS of my Tianyu's ring. I know this is really a SG's thread. But since you asked about H&A, I kind of have to shared the whole experiences with both.

1.jpg 2.jpg IMG_20180710_171157.jpg IMG_20180710_171520.jpg

It's a sparkle bomb and I love it! The loose stone is also bbeeaauuttiifull. I'm going to set it soon. Not too long ago I bought a C&C H&A F1 (7.5mm) and Amora Gem H&A Eternity (7.3mm), both colorless to compare to my 7mm colorless loose stone from Tianyu. Amora Gem won, however, Tianyu could also hold its own and for the price differences Tianyu did great.

**1 MORE POST AFTER**

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 119
  • 0-1.jpg
    0-1.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 126
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 131
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 133
  • 53.jpg
    53.jpg
    481.8 KB · Views: 113
  • 72.jpg
    72.jpg
    439.8 KB · Views: 125

Lucky_Rabbit

Shiny_Rock
I didn't want to turn this into a comparison of the H&A topic, but since it was asked, I thought I would answer. Yes, Amora is better than Tianyu. But in my opinion, not by much. Amora has more sparkles and Tianyu seems to have this whiteness to it. It's not like it's cloudy, but you could really notice it more when it's outside in videos. It's like it's glowing while throwing sparkles. I'm not sure if that was done on purpose to make it sparkles white and not rainbow? Not sure if it's their way of trying to mimick a dimaond more? But it's really minor differences that you would only notice when you have another gem to compare it. But it self it is beautiful. For the price differences, Tianyu is damn good. You just have to make sure you ask for a H&A cut that has thicker arrows. I've also seen a different woman from WB asked SG to cut her H&A to have thicker arrows and she said she loves it and it was very close to her diamond.

I also purchased an OEC ring from StarGems and I just ordered an OEC loose stone from Tianyu. There is a slight differences in the cut. I happened to love StarsGem's OEC cut more (I feel like Tianyu have "might" have cut my OEC to have slightly thicker "pedals" thinking I might like it more b/c of my H&A preference). That's a personal taste though, because every OECs I've seen from both companies have been beautiful.

EDIT: Sorry, not sure why the videos came out really small and can't link out for VIMEO.

Last edited:

Lucky_Rabbit

Shiny_Rock
Anyway, I also got this OEC ring from StarsGem. Colorless, in WG. I'm not sure how I feel about OEC in general. I don't think I love OEC as most people on this board do. I've been trying to sell it, but yet part of me want to keep it. It's a very torn feeling, lol. I need to resize it though. The original design has milgrain with the pave around the head. But it did not turn out well. I don't think these Chinese companies can do fine milgrain if they're using machine to do it. So they redid it and took the milgrain out.

sell_1.jpg sell_2.jpg sell_3.jpg sell_4.jpg

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
You are the bomb...thank you for copying all your detailed info over here! It is great to have all the side by side comparison’s for future customer’s in one easy thread....you have the modern cuts covered and I have the antique cuts covered. Can’t wait to see your crushed ice oval!

_dracarys_

Shiny_Rock

I have an OEC from Starsgem and I’m 100% happy with it. The setting was my own; I just ordered the stone from them.
282FD762-F2BC-47F4-8D4E-D64C781CC139.jpeg 251E6AB8-2C91-4642-B02F-6CA975E7D508.jpeg D763BC37-AF77-4E4E-8A95-72E6649441AE.jpeg C6CA459A-C12A-4F13-9A35-74F4864DB9EE.jpeg

Moissamight

Rough_Rock
Thanks for posting this! I was checking out their Instragram and loved that they have single rose cuts! Out of curiosity, how much of a price difference do you find between Starsgems and Tianyu?

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
I would say that most of the time they were within $50 of each other even using mrsgreeneyes discount. Sometimes it depends on the grading. SG pretty much considers D/E/F all colorless and G/H is near colorless J/K shows some warmth but still faces up kind of white. Tianyu breaks it down with D/E colorless, F almost colorless and G/H is near colorless. I think this affects the pricing. If you have a stone in mind in the color grade you would like, you can price it out with both.

Their gold and platinum prices are dictated by the government but the mark-up will vary slightly between the two but it is usually pretty small.

Last thing - if you order through eBay, the eBay fee is included in the cost of the stone but if you order through either of them just through paypal (with buyer protection) you will only pay the PP price and that will make it a bit cheaper.

You can email Cherry Zheng at [email protected] or Ella at Tianyu at [email protected]. I know Ella is out of the office until tomorrow.

They are both super helpful. I love the rose cut moissanite rings I have seen under fashion jewelry lately!

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
@swaye2010 Your elongated ACC ring is AMAZING!! :kiss2: Wow, just gorgeous.. Congratulations on your wonderful jewels! How ever do you choose what you will be wearing from day to day?:lol-2: LOL!

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
@swaye2010 Your elongated ACC ring is AMAZING!! :kiss2: Wow, just gorgeous.. Congratulations on your wonderful jewels! How ever do you choose what you will be wearing from day to day?:lol-2: LOL!
I usually wear the new one for a couple weeks and then I seem to go into rotation. I love my e-ring but it is big and heavy and sometimes it is nice to have a simplier setting to switch it up....especially in this heat. I am sure I wouldn’t be doing this if they weren’t so cheap....makes it hard to say no!!

Last edited:

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
I usually wear the new one for a couple weeks and then I seem to go into rotation. I love my e-ring but it is big and heavy and sometimes it is nice to have a simiplier setting to switch it up....especially in this heat. I am sure I wouldn’t be doing this if they weren’t so cheap....makes it hard to say no!!

;)2I agree and that is what makes this so much fun to create and play! I love getting to see everyone's beautiful creations!:saint:

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
@swaye2010, Between your ACC and your Elongated ACC which one to you has more sparkle and fire? I am all about the sparkle when it comes to my Moissanite! Just wondering which one tends to have more fire between the two.. I am thinking of having a custom ring done and trying to decide on which one. I wonder if they come in DEF colorless?

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
@swaye2010, Between your ACC and your Elongated ACC which one to you has more sparkle and fire? I am all about the sparkle when it comes to my Moissanite! Just wondering which one tends to have more fire between the two.. I am thinking of having a custom ring done and trying to decide on which one. I wonder if they come in DEF colorless?

I think I see more fire in the elongated ACC versus the square one. I think the reflection of all those tiny mirrors vs the petals look of the square stone. The Meghan ring was my first order and I asked them to minimize the disco ball look for me because I remember what the Forever Brilliant’s looked like. Moissanites have come a long way since then. If you plan on ordering one, I would suggest having one cut based on your requirements and letting them know you like lots of fire in the stone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results