shape
carat
color
clarity

modern e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Another suggestion I might make is Krikawa.
I love the Modern Crossover.

R-E-PWD.jpg

mskatee

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the kirkawa suggestion! They had some good ones on their website. Choro72: I am intrigued by the ring in your avatar! I am going to search for a thread, I hope there is one out there. If not I''d love to know about it.

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/23/2008 1:19:35 PM
Author: angeline
Date: 3/23/2008 11:57:03 AM

Author: Isabelle

Date: 3/22/2008 11:35:05 PM

Author: mskatee

Love Sakamoto - what do you girls think of this?

This is a very special, interesting, significant design. The pave of diamonds looks like a pool of diamonds. I see it as a reflecting pool with the center diamond solitaire as a fountain of light. The play of the solitaire suspended over the pool of diamonds below would create an amazing light show, I bet. And I agree with your apprehensions regarding the ring with the funny bezel setting. While it is interesting, I think that the person would focus on the ring design more than the effect created by the ring design. Personally, I would prefer the latter when wearing jewelry.

Really great interpretation Isabelle, I like the way you described it. Quite beautiful!

Thanks Angeline. As soon as I saw the ring, I thought the pave was a pool of diamonds shimmering beneath the solitaire. I tjust reminded me of water, and I love it when jewelry relates back to nature in some way.

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/23/2008 1:19:35 PM
Author: angeline
Date: 3/23/2008 11:57:03 AM

Author: Isabelle

This is a very special, interesting, significant design. The pave of diamonds looks like a pool of diamonds. I see it as a reflecting pool with the center diamond solitaire as a fountain of light. The play of the solitaire suspended over the pool of diamonds below would create an amazing light show, I bet. And I agree with your apprehensions regarding the ring with the funny bezel setting. While it is interesting, I think that the person would focus on the ring design more than the effect created by the ring design. Personally, I would prefer the latter when wearing jewelry.

Really great interpretation Isabelle, I like the way you described it. Quite beautiful!

Thanks Angeline. As soon as I saw the ring, I thought the pave was a pool of diamonds shimmering beneath the solitaire. I tjust reminded me of water, and I love it when jewelry relates back to nature in some way.

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock

mskatee

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for all of your great suggestions!

ktrkate08

Rough_Rock
Hi Katee,

I too have been a longtime lurker. I haven''t been able to get good pics of my ring which is why I haven''t posted them, but I wanted to reply to your post since your tastes seem to be very similar to mine. I got engaged in the Fall, and my fiance proposed with a Gelin Abaci tension set ring (TR-203). Here''s the stock pic of my ring:

http://www.samsfinejewelry.com/img.php?i=http://www.samsfinejewelry.com/images/products/tr-203.jpg
thering34543.jpg

I was attracted to the satin/brushed finish, as well as the unique setting. My ring size is also about an 8 and this ring is extremely substantial looking on my big paws!!

MikeRato1

Shiny_Rock
ktrkate08 - thats a really pretty tension, i like gelin & abaci''s styles alot. we ended up with a kretchmer (see my thread) but almost went with a g&a

mskatee

Rough_Rock
Oh my gosh ktrkate08 I LOVE YOUR RING!! That is great! I have never seen this one before. I would love love love to see handshots of this one.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Hi Mskatee and Cleo ... welcome to PS!
35.gif

I love that Sakamoto you posted ... It''s gorgeous. Should be amazing in person.
I can''t wait to see what you decide on ... I''m positive it will be outstanding and original to boot!

mskatee

Rough_Rock
Thanks Sparkalicous! I am getting excited to do some RING SHOPPING!!
The kitty in your avatar is nice :)

dolphingirl22

Shiny_Rock
Your all welcome! I love Jays stuff, its so unique.

Tradergir- I LOVE that ring and it would look awesome with that sapphire.

ktrkate08

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/25/2008 8:47:29 PM
Oh my gosh ktrkate08 I LOVE YOUR RING!! That is great! I have never seen this one before. I would love love love to see handshots of this one.

Thanks! I will try to get some uploaded for you to see!

ktrkate08

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/26/2008 6:18:35 PM
Author: ktrkate08

Date: 3/25/2008 8:47:29 PM

Thanks! I will try to get some uploaded for you to see!
Here''s the only shot I have that was taken with a decent camera. Hopefully I uploaded the pic correctly...

30249445.JPG

ktrkate08

Rough_Rock
here''s a really fuzzy side shot (sorry, it''s from the camera on my phone!)

0326081849.JPG

ktrkate08

Rough_Rock
last one - it''s also from my camera phone so the quality is pretty bad...hopefully you get the idea!

3024944512.JPG

mskatee

Rough_Rock
Love the ring Kate! Thanks for sharing. You should give it a thread when you can get some good shots of it.

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
I love this design by Makers Mark (Australian Store). Haven''t seen anything quite like it before

constellation.jpg

mskatee

Rough_Rock
That is a cool ring indeed Sparkster - thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results