shape
carat
color
clarity

Missydebby Project Update

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
missydebby said:
Hey Yssie and VB! Thanks so much for your insight. I'm way way better and clearer today for having a great night's sleep and a fantastic day painting. 6 hours of pure complete painting concentration... was like having a zen master come and hang out.

Anyway, I am nearly at a decision that I feel wonderful about... like it was staring me in the face all along, but I had the other distractions of so much eye candy from Leon's site and what not.

I've decided to sell all my belongings and join a convent.

First in line for the Leon cushion! :cheeky: :saint: :tongue:

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
:o Bumpada Bump dada Buuuuuuuuum!!!!!! :o

An decision has been made and call placed to Leon.

I am happy.

Life is good.

Will post more on Monday.

Going to go paint.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Tease! :twisted:

piratefan

Shiny_Rock
I got a little behind on this the past day or so but now I'm all caught up and you made a decision :appl: But, but you're not giving an update til... Monday?? :-o Your kidding right? right? ;(

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
Monday?!?! :-o

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
she's gotta go paint to pay for the ring - many more productive hours Deb!

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
omg, that is so beautiful!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missydebby said:
I've decided to sell all my belongings and join a convent.

:bigsmile:

Congrats on your decision! :appl:

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
aw i love that painting. when i was a kid i had a parakeet that looked just like the blue one-- I named him Tweety Zac (as in Zac Hanson) Last name haha.

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
oranges said:
aw i love that painting. when i was a kid i had a parakeet that looked just like the blue one-- I named him Tweety Zac (as in Zac Hanson) Last name haha.

awwwww! I love that you named him after an Hanson. Classic!!!!

Here's the finished painting unless I add in a tiny thing or two later:

Stealing%20a%20Kiss,%20finished,%20cf,%20lower%20med.jpg

And as you guys can see, I have no self control about coming back to browse PS. But I'm at least waiting to update you guys until I get a few more images back from Leon. Hopefully they'll have it done today, but who knows?

piratefan

Shiny_Rock
MD, Looove the painting, its beautiful :appl: You're sooo talented! And theres gonna be PICs with your update decision?? Now were talkin'!!! :bigsmile: I guess I can wait if there is gonna be pics on monday! :cheeky:

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
I can't wait for the pics - does he send cads?

Your painting sent me back 30 years - we had 2 parakeets: Sam & Tinkerbell - and that could be a painting of them. We always hoped for babies, but when Tinkerbell died, we learned she was a he.... :oops: It is beautiful! Thank you for sharing - and I love seeing part of the process! What a treat!

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
The birdies are beautiful. You are very talented. Just keep painting and there will be more Leon bling in your future. Glad to hear you have come to a decision. Can't wait to see your final choice.
AN

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Missy you are hte biggest tease in the universe telling us you made a decision but not what it was. They will never let you in the convent now :devil:

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Another suggestion: put off this project for now and get the paraiba ring. You have been in love with this setting from the beginning. You don't have to wear it all the time or, if you do, you could replace the stones somewhere down the line, if necessary. It's different and stunning. Another .02 :))

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Yssie said:
I'll be totally honest.. I'd do absolutely nothing.

It seems like you've been playing leapfrog with your wants over the last few weeks - you've loved so many different styles and looks - not that I blame you, mind!

If you're talking about an expensive project that's to become a "signature look" - well, you should be *sure*. You shouldn't have niggling doubts or worries and you shouldn't have to debate pros and cons, you should look at the design and imagine it on your finger and feel nothing but excited anticipation - and I don't get that certainty from your posts.. I can't help but wonder if this isn't a case of money burning a hole in your pocket at this point.

So.. I say do nothing, sit on your cash and keep saving, and keep contemplating your ideas and looking for more inspiration. Leon isn't going anywhere, and your designs aren't going anywhere, and your spending money isn't going anywhere (unless you spend it!) - and eventually you'll see or dream up something that you *just can't live without*, no ifs/ors/ands/buts, and then go for it!

JMHO.

deb, not to be a debbie downer :cheeky: ;)) but I have to agree with everything Yssie has written.
I have very little confidence you are going to listen, but still :bigsmile:

All I'm saying is that I have gotten caught up in the excitement / need to do a project before and ended up regretting not considering my options a bit longer & harder.
As Yssie says, Leon ain't going anywhere, and all that will happen is you can potentially save more dosh..
just another perspective.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Debbie I CANNOT believe I've missed this thread for so long. I thought the thread was about your Leon e-ring. Gah! Well I just read through all of it and girl, I am SO excited for you! You seem like Leon's dream customer - creative, willing to work with him and his vision, and above all, committed to a spectacular final product.

I want to know the details of your order!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
risingsun said:
Another suggestion: put off this project for now and get the paraiba ring. You have been in love with this setting from the beginning. You don't have to wear it all the time or, if you do, you could replace the stones somewhere down the line, if necessary. It's different and stunning. Another .02 :))

let's just say you are on the right track :naughty:

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
missydebby said:
risingsun said:

let's just say you are on the right track :naughty:

And that is all you have to say for yourself :o You are the sly one :bigsmile:

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
The cat that swallowed the canary (or Parakeet).

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
Aaarrrrggghhhh!!!!! :twirl:

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
ok let's see what comes into my inbox today!!!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
OMG...huge tease...hope you get something cool in your inbox to share with us.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
hahaha I always post the Jeopardy wait theme!

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
I've just spent hours reading from page 1 to 9 about your project on my crummy dial-up connection here in the mountains of Umbria! Tell, tell - I've invested so much time in your project that I can't wait to know what you've decided. This is worse than "Who Shot JR?" :lol:

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
pixgirl said:
I've just spent hours reading from page 1 to 9 about your project on my crummy dial-up connection here in the mountains of Umbria! Tell, tell - I've invested so much time in your project that I can't wait to know what you've decided. This is worse than "Who Shot JR?" :lol:

Excellent pop culture early 80's reference *bows down to your greatness*

OK... here's a little secret... it might be something like this:
http://www.artofplatinum.com/portfolio/details.php?image_id=606&mode=lightbox

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
Eeeek this is so exciting! I have been following this thread with GREAT interest - even though I'm always too overwhelmed by the options to comment. Can't wait to hear of each new development.

Meanwhile, I keep going back to your e-ring to sigh - it is beautiful. How are you loving it, 6 months out?

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Love Street said:
Eeeek this is so exciting! I have been following this thread with GREAT interest - even though I'm always too overwhelmed by the options to comment. Can't wait to hear of each new development.

Meanwhile, I keep going back to your e-ring to sigh - it is beautiful. How are you loving it, 6 months out?

Hey LS! I can't wait to further update everyone. Just as soon as they get the pics to me of the layout, I'll post. I adore my ering. Even after 6 months, I'll catch myself staring at it. You know, there's not a lot of bells and whistles... but every part is sheer perfection. It makes me a happier person.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results