color
clarity

Missydebby Project Update

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
tick tock, tick tock, waiting by the clock, tick tock

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Hi my loves! OK, just so you don't think I've forgotten... I did talk with Leon yesterday. He has some perfect side stones coming in for me and will email pics just as soon as possible. I promise that I will update with the yummies at first chance.

-Debs

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Can't wait.....

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
Hi Missy D,
Love the newest incarnation of your daughter's ring-to be and can't wait to see the next photos! Thanks for the hint :appl:

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Ah hah!! I knew it would be that style. It will be gorgeous and the ring design that you love. Well done :appl:

AnneinGA

Shiny_Rock
Oohhhh, I love that latest LM link. . . . .
I agree tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
I know!!! At least I'm keeping myself busy while I'm waiting!!! ;))

Still, if I don't get photos from him soon, I may have to pull an ill-advised Wintotty

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
missydebby said:

Still, if I don't get photos from him soon, I may have to pull an ill-advised Wintotty

I'll have you know that I'm doing just that again. :lol: I have a project in the CAD stages that involves the .80 ct diamond that Brian Gavin recut. In the mean time I spotted a real good price on a stone that will be perfect for my beau's wedding ring if I decide to say yes in a year or so. It's such a good deal that I'm having it set in a WF 'Lilly' for now. :lol: :lol: I just realized this is the 4th time I've done that this year. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe we should rename it pulling an Andelain. :bigsmile: :mrgreen:

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Andelain said:
missydebby said:

I'll have you know that I'm doing just that again. :lol: I have a project in the CAD stages that involves the .80 ct diamond that Brian Gavin recut. In the mean time I spotted a real good price on a stone that will be perfect for my beau's wedding ring if I decide to say yes in a year or so. It's such a good deal that I'm having it set in a WF 'Lilly' for now. :lol: :lol: I just realized this is the 4th time I've done that this year. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YES YES YES. I hereby declare a name change! And I'm gonna make a post saying it's so... :appl: :appl: :appl:

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
missydebby said:
Andelain said:
missydebby said:

YES YES YES. I hereby declare a name change! And I'm gonna make a post saying it's so... :appl: :appl: :appl:

OMG you are BOTH TOO FUNNY!!! MISSY I command you to hold on til you get the final Numbers. Then you can let loose! :lol: jk

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
FIRST PICTURE!!!!!!

3%20ovals,%20med.jpg

These are gorgeous D VS .26 cttw specially cut ovals that are sitting next to my .60 greenish yellow oval. I hope to further talk to Leon today. We are deciding between 2 ideas in this setting

Leon%20yellow%203%20stone%20with%20all%20white.jpg

!YAY!

piratefan

Shiny_Rock
:appl: A PIC :appl: OOOhhhh very nice! I love the proportion of the side ovals to your greenish yellow center and their icy color really makes the center stone pop! Can't wait to see what those 2 designs you have in mind look like-though the inspiration pic is lovely. YAY! It seems to be coming along now! Exciting!

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
OK, y'all! Just off the phone with Leon and he's drawing up the work order. We're keeping things simple, sleek and beautiful. The 3 stones - white yellow white - in between the two paved rings, just like the photo.

Also want to add - he got me these diamond sides for much less than we budgeted for side stones when we were going over round numbers. Go Leon!!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! :appl: :love:

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
Oooooh I LOVE LOVE LOVE that 3-stone combo!!! :love:

ITA with Piratefan - the white makes the greenish oval color POP!! Much better than the previous pinks you were considering, IMO. This is CLEAN and GREEN!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

AnneinGA

Shiny_Rock
Ooohhhhh, I love it!

Supers

Shiny_Rock
I've finally caught up on this thread.
Sleek, simple and beautiful sounds like the way to go :appl:
Can't wait to see it when it's finished and on your hand.

Oh - and your paintings are fab!

janlwf

Rough_Rock
Mouthwatering yummy :lickout:

sphenequeen

Brilliant_Rock
My head is spinning! :twirl: This is the original design you had in mind, right? Either way, I love it and it is a real classic - something you will love for a lifetime. Way to go!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
vbnet said:
missydebby said:
Andelain said:
missydebby said:

OMG you are BOTH TOO FUNNY!!! MISSY I command you to hold on til you get the final Numbers. Then you can let loose! :lol: jk

:lol: :lol: :lol: It's too late to tell me to hold on. My trade-in diamond leaves for GOG tomorrow. :bigsmile: :naughty:

MissyDebby, that ring is going to be beautiful!!! :love: :love: :love: I love the design you chose. :cheeky:

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
Andelain said:
vbnet said:
missydebby said:
Andelain said:
missydebby said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: It's too late to tell me to hold on. My trade-in diamond leaves for GOG tomorrow. :bigsmile: :naughty:

MissyDebby, that ring is going to be beautiful!!! :love: :love: :love: I love the design you chose. :cheeky:

Well that's ok Andelain, You deserve it and much much more! Can't wait to see your new piece, I know it will be fab!! :loopy:

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Missy Debby: I think you made an excellent choice. That design is one of my favorites LM ring. Your ring will be gorgeous. It will go with whatever you are wearing and you won't get tired of it. The yellow and blue ring you were considering is a striking knock out design and will definitely draw a lot of attention. But the color combination is so strong you may get tired of it after a while and also you will not be able to wear it all the time. That one will be more appropriate as a special occasion ring.

It's great that Leon is giving you good deals on the diamonds. When I tried to get him to give me a break on the tapered French cuts, he wouldn't budge. I guess those are in so much demand he has other customers waiting to buy them if I didn't want them.

How long will it take to make your ring. Can't wait to see it. It's going to be gorgeous.

AN

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree completely with AN, this is a classic design that you will always adore. So is this stone the original one or a new one? I am just a wee bit confuzzled... set me straight!

I love this style of ring and want one too one day.

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer_D said:
I agree completely with AN, this is a classic design that you will always adore. So is this stone the original one or a new one? I am just a wee bit confuzzled... set me straight!

I love this style of ring and want one too one day.
ditto, ditto, ditto, You are going to love it and it is a classic. Yes, I believe this is the very first original oval. The greenish yellow one that at one point she was thinking of returning, but it was such a good deal....

Woo hooo! So happy for you Debby!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Many congrats! I think this one is going to be perfect :appl:

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so happy that you went for the style that you always loved most :appl:
It's going to turn out beautiful!!! WOO HOO! :bigsmile:

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Since I guessed correctly, Missydebby, do I get a prize :naughty:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I lurked through the whole thread, and want to say that I think you made the perfect choice! Such an elegant design!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results