shape
carat
color
clarity

Metallic White Freshwater Pearls at Pearl Paradise

leecube

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your reply. But sorry, I should have been more clear in my original post. I'm actually looking for a pearl necklace, and not earrings. I want something that is in the 9.0-9.5mm range...or even larger..haha... I can't find any on the website now. But it's good to know that these metallic ones do come in larger sizes. I guess I won't be getting a strand this holiday.

concun

Shiny_Rock
NacreLover|1354879999|3325277 said:
leecube, Yes, they do. 9.5mm white metallic earrings with romance settings from PP. Just got them this week.
Jeremy will be going shopping again soon. We are hoping he will be able to obtain more large metallics.
Oh, wow, how come I miss this gorgeous earings. Can you post ear shot? That can be a xmas present to myself :love:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
You may need to call and get on a waiting list for these. Please re read the thread "Latest trip to Pearl Paradise". 4ranch girl shows the card strip of undrilled Large metallics this pair and the pair she selected came from. They were salesmens samples from the supplier. My pair I just posted were the top pair on the card strip.
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/latest-trip-to-pearl-paradise.182141/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/latest-trip-to-pearl-paradise.182141/[/URL]

tuittumurmeli

Rough_Rock
innerkitten|1353127440|3308511 said:
They look nice on your neck. I think they actually look rounder than Rika's strand ( to me at least). Perhaps it's easier for PP to collect smaller rounds. I never would have noticed any color variation if you hadn't pointed that out.
Very pretty!

BTW. And speaking of more delicate sized pearl necklaces. My favorite movie pearls were worn by Eva Marie Saint in the Hitchcock film North By Northwest. Below is a link to a photo. Not a great photo but you can see them. It's made of smaller sized pearls and I think it looks great on her. She also wear some rubies in the same film but that's for another forum :)
http://coolspotters.com/movies/north-by-northwest/photos_videos/715240#medium-715240

Hi Innerkitten,

Thanks for your kind words and the link! I saw the movie years ago and I remember I was just smitten with the heroine's style, but I had forgotten about it. Perhaps that scene gave me a subconscious urge to get a delicate strand for myself 8-) The pic goes straight to my collection of inspirational photos!

Edit: typo

erinl

Brilliant_Rock
Do any of the pearl experts know if these will be reappearing at pearl paradise anytime in the future? I should have bought the small ones for my daughter when I had the chance-- she had just turned four when these appeared last autumn, but would be interested in them soon!

Also looking for smaller sized freshies for my 7 year old niece now-- 5.5-6 would be ideal in very good quality, but not having any luck! I know she will grow into the 6.5-7, but I want them to look appropriate now, or she won't wear them and I might as well wait until later!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
I know he has a box filled with creamy colored metallic. 4ranchgirl asked when he was going to sell them a few weeks ago when she was at Pearl Paradise. Here is a photo of them. They are not on the site, so call if you're interested.

off_whtemetallic_strands.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
creamy metallic freshwater strands.

_5516.jpg

erinl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks nacrelover!!!

raindrops on roses

Rough_Rock
I've just purchased a strand of the white metallics in 7-8mm. Can't wait to receive it!! Here's a photo of the strand:

image004_2.jpg

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It's beautiful.

I hope you will post a neck shot after you get it.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my..... I just love the color of those Metallics. :appl: :love: :naughty: :wavey: :appl: :love: :naughty:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
NacreLover|1367453403|3438470 said:
Oh my..... I just love the color of those Metallics. :appl: :love: :naughty: :wavey: :appl: :love: :naughty:
What she said x 2 :naughty:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Your strand is just gorgeous whimsyglory :love: enjoy!!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
love Love LOVE the color on these!

raindrops on roses

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! I'll definitely put up some pictures once I finally get my hands on the necklace. Can't wait! :love:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
whimsyglory|1367428599|3438278 said:
I've just purchased a strand of the white metallics in 7-8mm. Can't wait to receive it!! Here's a photo of the strand:

image004_2.jpg
I just could not stand it any longer. Emailed Jeremy and a triple strand of these beauties will be on its way to me soon. :naughty: Your glamor shot reminded me just how much I love them when I saw them. :bigsmile:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Triple strand! I LOVE triple strands! I look forward to seeing pictures.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1367620446|3439872 said:
whimsyglory|1367428599|3438278 said:

image004_2.jpg
I just could not stand it any longer. Emailed Jeremy and a triple strand of these beauties will be on its way to me soon. :naughty: Your glamor shot reminded me just how much I love them when I saw them. :bigsmile:

Oh my!! A triple strand! How long will it be? What clasp did you choose? Please post the photo of this piece. :appl: :appl: :appl:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Probably 17, 18 and 19 inches. I want them very close almost touching. Since I have that TDF diamond clasp on my long triple strand I will probably just go with the simple bar 3strand clasp. I told Jeremy that I want it to look like Queen Elizabeths triple she wears all the time. I know her's is natural pearls and these are freshwaters but these are cream Metallic which I adore. I kept telling myself "I will be good, I will be good" especially since getting my birthday pearls which I have yet to take off. But I just could not help myself. I think I should raise my right hand and confess I am a pearlaholic after this.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
They are going to be stunning. A lady needs a creamy white metallic triple strand of pearls. :cheeky:

Simply perfection.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
[quote="4Ranch Girl|1367635510|3440055"I think I should raise my right hand and confess I am a pearlaholic after this.[/quote]

:lol: Your collection is amazing :appl: :appl: :love: :love: Of course, any respectable pearlaholic certainly needs a necklace like Queen Elizabeth's :naughty:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
whimseyjoy, Your glamor shot knocked me over the edge on these creamy metallic too. I haven't seen them in person like 4ranchgirl did. That glamor shot is The Bomb.

raindrops on roses

Rough_Rock
NacreLover|1367672008|3440187 said:
whimseyjoy, Your glamor shot knocked me over the edge on these creamy metallic too. I haven't seen them in person like 4ranchgirl did. That glamor shot is The Bomb.

I initially had my heart set on the silver-blue baroque akoyas. But the strands they had in stock were too pale for my liking. On a whim, I got them to send me a picture of the white metallics. And oh my... That photo sealed the deal for me :naughty:

4Ranch Girl, a triple strand of those metallics is gonna be so spectacular!! Congrats :appl: :appl: :appl:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Speaking of white triple strands...

I was in Mikimoto yesterday snooping around and saw a beautiful triple strand -- each strand was graduated. So the shortest strand had the smallest pearls, and the longest strand had the largest pearls. Let's say something like a 6.5 - 7mm 16 inch strand followed by a 7 to 7.5mm 17 inch strand followed by a 7.5 to 8mm 18 inch strand. The graduation was subtle and elegant. I'm thinking of having one made one day. It would be beautiful with any variation -- freshwater, metallic, akoya. Come to think of it, it would be beautiful in the pink/lavender/peach colors, too.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1367780614|3440786 said:
Speaking of white triple strands...

I was in Mikimoto yesterday snooping around and saw a beautiful triple strand -- each strand was graduated.

What a lovely idea! I'd love one done with akoya pearls :love:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
wimseyglory, Did you get your dreamy Metallic strand yet... I want to hear your review.

raindrops on roses

Rough_Rock
Nacrelover, I don't think I'll receive it so soon, since I'm an international customer. I'll also be on overseas vacation next week, so the earliest I'll get my hands on the necklace will probably be next weekend. Sigh...

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl -- I just googled images of Queen Elizabeth's triple strand and they seem to be graduated like the ones I described seeing at Mikimoto on the PP Mother's Day thread (snapshot taken at Mikimoto below). The strand closest to her neck have the smallest pearls. Is that what you've asked Jeremy to make for you, or will the pearls be the same size on all three strands?

mikimoto_triple_strand.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
:D Just a triple strand of the creams what ever size they are. Here is a picture of the strands that were picked for NL and me this week. We are good very bad girls. :naughty:

cream-strands.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl, You are MIGHTY dangerous company to keep! When I found out my Hanadama strand is too delicate to knot to my heart's content, I bought a 45" AAA multi-color to play around with. I ordered the strand Wednesday afternoon and was wearing it over my nightgown by Friday morning! It's a lovely, feminine variation of pastels in the pink family. Not what's pictures on the website as multi-colored (and of course they always differ depending on what's in stock at the moment). The PP website shots show contrasting whites and lavenders -- mine is a more subtle play on variations in pinks. So pretty! And the more I have... the more I want. I am SURE you can relate!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results