shape
carat
color
clarity

Mens Bling Eyecandy Folder

Dr_Diesel

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Your collection is stunning @Dr_Diesel! I predict it’s going to become a lot harder to make jewelry choices in the morning. I’ve always admired CvB’s work but who knew she had such a range?

Ah yes, CvB is incredible! We spoke a couple of weeks ago and she asked “why did you want me to do this? You style is totally different from mine?” My response was “It’s not about your style… But rather about how you attend to detail.”

Our styles really are very different… And she loves it! “This pushes me outside of my comfort zone and keeps me growing.“ I think she got just as excited as I did over these projects!

She also offered “I love men’s jewelry… I just don’t do it often because well, I’m not a guy…and most on my clients are women.”

I absolutely adore working with her. Looking forward to many collaborations in the future!

And yes, it seems that there is nothing that this woman cannot do. I’ve worked with a lot of jewelers and designers over the past 25 years and cannot say I’ve ever seen finer work.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she is one of the few true artisans left in this world!

I am an ardent supporter of what she does and how she does it!

AND…all you guys out there, the secret is out! CvB absolutely ROCKs men’s jewelry!

(Pssst!!! …and she wants to do more!!!)

Just sayin’;)2

Last edited:

Dr_Diesel

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Your collection is stunning @Dr_Diesel! I predict it’s going to become a lot harder to make jewelry choices in the morning. I’ve always admired CvB’s work but who knew she had such a range?

And thank you so much for your kind compliments! If you ever want to design something together, hit me up! I’d love to collaborate with the men of Pricescope!

Dr_Diesel

Shiny_Rock
Trade
A new ring I designed for myself.

I can't remember the exact specs of the stones, but they are both roughly 0.5ct each. White Asscher and FY radiant. Set in blackened gold. Totally in love.

The yellow was originally set in my rose gold engagement band but didn't really look good in it, so swapped it out for a 0.5ct emerald cut.

IMG_2228.PNG

IMG_2229.PNG

IMG_2232.PNG

IMG_2291.JPG

That’s very cool!

Dr_Diesel

Shiny_Rock
Trade
“Working” on a Saturday morning.
Trying to be matchy, matchy. 0B12A240-714A-4150-8B72-A85918B8FFD7.jpeg

Are you really working or just drinking in the hypnotic nectar of that luscious blue aphrodisiac that claimed your right hand? :kiss2:

(While sitting in front of the computer and waxing lyrical on PS, of course ;)2)

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
@Dr_Diesel yes, i am working. :(
Gotta keep meself entertained.. so, my bling helps me.

Oh, and ABBA released 2 singles yesterday!!!!
so been listening to ABBA songs. winning, i think.

Dr_Diesel

Shiny_Rock
Trade
@Dr_Diesel yes, i am working. :(
Gotta keep meself entertained.. so, my bling helps me.

Oh, and ABBA released 2 singles yesterday!!!!
so been listening to ABBA songs. winning, i think.

No way! ABBA is still making music?????????????? I'm so out-of-touch!

Dr_Diesel

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Ok, ok… I can’t seem to focus at work…
So, here is a family pic of my bling.
FD4D4029-9093-4BC5-9E27-7EF76C96E183.jpeg

That's just luscious. I'd never get anything done if I wore that to work. You designed the square bands, no? They just came out sooooo nice, so elegant! Never seen that type of band crafted in a way that really captivate me....except for THOSE!!! Yummy!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
@Dr_Diesel

ABBA- yes nearly 40yrs since last released music.

Square bands... i didn't design the solitaire. But saw the solitaire on the jewelers website and went with it. created the solitaire then the 'wedding band' to match.

The cuff is a combination of what I saw online.

The black neoprene cuff you see has beads with the names of our 4 daughters on it. <3

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
@JackTrick great collection!!!!

you like what you like and, wear what you like....that is the most important.

MasterMkombo

Shiny_Rock
EE2D4100-F0F4-49C0-8C1B-E6D107D3B969.png

Bought this one off Esty. I just couldn’t resist. I’m not the type to bargain, but I decided to try my chances for once and ask the seller if the list price was the best they could do and ended up getting a killer discount I couldn’t pass up on.

Most likely gifting it to my mom as I feel like it would look much better on a females neck.

MasterMkombo

Shiny_Rock
I'm oddly comforted to see so many guys here with all sorts of ring designs! I've always felt a little like an oddball for buying shiny stuff :razz:

Here are a few of my rings:
  1. The first one is a 4.5 carat unheated cornflower blue sapphire. It was my first blue sapphire and I didn't know what I was doing. The colour shifts a little to violet under incandescent lighting and it irks me a little.
  2. My second ring was bought in 2020. It's a Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green 2.03 carat diamond. I've really enjoyed the ring and I got it at a real bargain because I think my diamond dealer was really impacted by the global pandemic. I kinda regret the grey a little, but I'm not going to complain.
  3. The 5 stone diamond stack rings have a bit more drama going on. The white diamond ring was bought by my grandfather in the 1920s - 1930s. It's an old Straits Malayan piece. As a child I used to bug him nonstop for the ring, and after his death there was a huge tussle for his fortune. My aunt kept my grandparents' jewellery for herself except this ring, because my grandfather explicitly told her that he wants this ring to go to me before he passed on. Anyway, the ring was very loose on my finger and I decided to pair it with another ring consisting of 5 Fancy Vivid Yellow diamonds (1.66 ct total) so it wouldn't fall off.
IMG_3543.jpg
IMG_3747.jpg IMG_4721.JPG IMG_5450.jpg IMG_6305.jpg IMG_6993.jpg IMG_7028.jpg

Those 2 pinky rings are a perfect pairing! That’s a serious look right there!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results