shape
carat
color
clarity

Matatora’s Lockes Solitaire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

Lizz- the picture is a painting by Picasso that I have a print of on my bedroom wall. Depending on the person they see the woman’s attitude differently. I love it!

JadeLeaves- Thank you, I am very flattered by such a complement from someone who has such lovely taste.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mat,

I just saw your ring you just posted on the other thread "six prong setting" there were flashes of pink again. I want your stone. whaaaaaaaa. tee hee. It is SO DARN BEAUTIFUL. I CAN''T STOP LOOKING AT IT. I wish I could find a stone like that for my wedding ring and up grade it.

Linda

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

Oh, Matatora, I don''t know how I missed your thread. I absolutely adore everything about your ring--your exquisite fireball of a diamond, the setting, the delicate profile & surprise diamonds, fluid lines....simple, elegant & unique.

I love love love it!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Did I tell you I love your ring?

I''m also quite impressed with your photography skills. Those are some stellar ring shots.
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

LindaW- I am flattered that you enjoy the pictures of my ring so much.

BrightSpot- You are busy with wedding things, I am envious! (It is rapidly approaching is it not?) Thank you for your compliments, you are very kind.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mat
35.gif

just saw the new pictures. beautiful
30.gif
10.gif

blingblingsuzi

Rough_Rock
Matatora, I adore your beautiful ring. My 20yr anniversary is coming up and I want a diamond ring with the same classic elegant style. BY the way, your pictures are sooooo perfect. What kind of camera do you use?
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

Thank you Dancing Fire!

BlingBlingSuzi- thank you! I use a Cannon SD550. It is a great camera, very user friendly, compact enough to carry everywhere and reasonably priced.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2006 5:57:09 PM
Author: Matatora

BrightSpot- You are busy with wedding things, I am envious! (It is rapidly approaching is it not?) Thank you for your compliments, you are very kind.
Aah, your wedding planning time is rapidly approaching. Enjoy the glow of engagement for a while before things get too hectic with planning & such.
2.gif

You''re right--I leave for Jamaica a week from today!
10.gif

Oh, did I mention how much I love your ring?
30.gif

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Mat!! HOW in the world did I miss this thread? I am floored. Floored, I tell you! Your ring is beyond gorgeous and suits you to a T. Congratulations on finally getting the ONE! It''s beautiful and so perfect. I''m so happy you love it!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2006 12:01:51 AM
Author: CoutureFemme
Mat!! HOW in the world did I miss this thread? I am floored. Floored, I tell you! Your ring is beyond gorgeous and suits you to a T. Congratulations on finally getting the ONE! It''s beautiful and so perfect. I''m so happy you love it!
I cannot imagine how you missed it either! Thank you for all of your fine compliments on my ring, I am enjoying it very much.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/20/2006 9:19:07 AM
Author: BrightSpot

Date: 4/19/2006 5:57:09 PM

Aah, your wedding planning time is rapidly approaching. Enjoy the glow of engagement for a while before things get too hectic with planning & such.
2.gif

You''re right--I leave for Jamaica a week from today!
10.gif

Oh, did I mention how much I love your ring?
30.gif
Congrats you must be so excited! You will make such a lovely bride!
I am so happy to be getting married, but I am a tad nervous about acutally planning the wedding.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mat,

Are you going to Jamaica????? Are you ever going to have fun.

My hubby and I are going to Australia in July. Can''t wait for that trip. Not the 17 hour flight though. ICK.

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOps, I think I read that wrong, Isn''t BrightSpot the one leaving for Jamaica. I need more of my morning coffee. Tee Hee.

Linda

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2006 12:33:53 PM
Author: Linda W
Mat,

Are you going to Jamaica????? Are you ever going to have fun.

My hubby and I are going to Australia in July. Can''t wait for that trip. Not the 17 hour flight though. ICK.

Linda
He he, no I am sadly going to be spending my summer working. Actually I am pretty excited about that.
I know what you mean about long flights though. If we do a destination wedding I want to go somewhere were AirDaddy can fly us with out having to stop for fuel.
I am thinking the Bahamas or the Caribbean but I don''t know yet.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! This has to be the longest thread in the shortest amount of time on this board! I am glad I didn''t miss it!

Gosh, I LOVE the new ring! It complicates my life, though. I really want things to be easy, as in buying the diamond and the setting at the same place!!! I still waver between Kaleigh''s and the classic tiffany 6 prong for my anniversary upgrade, but goodness, I think this one has to be the prettiest of the tiffany solitaire settings! Congratulations!

stermag

Shiny_Rock
Mata, I seem to be out of the loop on many SMTR threads lately but better late than never, I say....

Your ring is stunning... the diamond, the setting - simply breathtaking.

Those first moments, opening the box and seeing it for the first time, are magical. I wish I could re-live mine. Short of this, I am thankful I could share yours. :)

Congratulations. A truly stunning ring.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2006 6:16:12 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Wow! This has to be the longest thread in the shortest amount of time on this board! I am glad I didn''t miss it!

Gosh, I LOVE the new ring! It complicates my life, though. I really want things to be easy, as in buying the diamond and the setting at the same place!!! I still waver between Kaleigh''s and the classic tiffany 6 prong for my anniversary upgrade, but goodness, I think this one has to be the prettiest of the tiffany solitaire settings! Congratulations!
Thank you! I am enjoying my ring so much more then I thought I could. Even in the evil mustard yellow lecture halls (who picked that anyway).
It is so simple and comfy and me!

That said I think Kaleigh''s ring is a STUNNER! And would make a very fine choice as well. If there is any question you have that might make the decision easier please feel free to ask.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2006 7:06:45 PM
Author: stermag
Mata, I seem to be out of the loop on many SMTR threads lately but better late than never, I say....

Your ring is stunning... the diamond, the setting - simply breathtaking.

Those first moments, opening the box and seeing it for the first time, are magical. I wish I could re-live mine. Short of this, I am thankful I could share yours. :)

Congratulations. A truly stunning ring.
Thank you stermag!

He he, I am glad you enjoyed the box shots...I was shaking so hard trying to take the pictures and not rush to open the box....patience is not a virtue I am familiar with. It was fun to tease the PSer''s though.
31.gif

Skylah

Shiny_Rock
I know I am soooo late on this one but WOW WOW WOW!!!!! Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
THANK YOU!!!!
9.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2006 1:09:02 PM
Shay, now that you have mentioned the sandy pink tone, I have started to notice it even more! I think this shot is a great example. I looked around and there is nothing pink/red for the stone to be reflecting.
Absolutely!!! I saw it from the beginning. I thought at first it was just me or my monitor. That''s why I asked if you could see it. I love that color. It just makes that diamond so much more special. LOVE IT!!

shay

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Ah hah! Here it is! I knew about your ring from Mara''s thread and after I posted there I was searching all over for your thread! And I found it! OMG, your ring is gorgeous!
30.gif
36.gif

It is such a classic and the profile shot? Breath taking!! I had to gasp for air when I saw that "favorite shot" from in the car. Congrats on finally getting what you want.
36.gif

Now I''m off to search for your other thread so I may find out what happened with your previous ring.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Milly what happened was the setting from WF and the stone was damaged, the rest of the story can be found here.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Laser pics (thanks to Miss FFF who sent me new laser pens!!!!!)

laserlockesandaca1.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

redlockes.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

redlockes1.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

redlockes3.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

redlockes4.JPG

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
YAYYYYYY LASERSHOTS!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I will never get tired of looking at your ring!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results