shape
carat
color
clarity

Matatora’s Lockes Solitaire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

outsideoneaster9.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

outsideoneaster 10.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

outsideoneaster 11.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

outsideoneaster 12.JPG

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
I love the watch almost as much as the ring...not really, but it is gorgeous!
30.gif

I know I missed this somewhere, but why did you decide to change the setting? The more I see that one, the more I absolutely love it!
30.gif

laila

Shiny_Rock
Love all the new pics Matatora!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I''ve been wondering how you are liking the J color now that you''ve had a few days with the ring? I am seriously considering looking at J stones when I end up getting a new stone after seeing all these beautiful Js on PS. Your color looks beautiful in the pics you''ve posted - do you find that the pics are showing it true to life?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2006 1:40:18 PM
Author: XChick03
30.gif

I know I missed this somewhere, but why did you decide to change the setting? The more I see that one, the more I absolutely love it!
30.gif
The other setting spent more time at WF then it did with me, in the first 3.5 months of being engaged I had the ring for less then a month. The stone would just not stay in the head.
15.gif
That is why it was back at WF when my stone was broken. I was simply not willing to go there with another stone. So I decided to go with a simple classic setting...which to be honest I like more then the orignal, it is more comfortable and just a bit more me.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2006 1:43:31 PM
Author: laila
Love all the new pics Matatora!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I''ve been wondering how you are liking the J color now that you''ve had a few days with the ring? I am seriously considering looking at J stones when I end up getting a new stone after seeing all these beautiful Js on PS. Your color looks beautiful in the pics you''ve posted - do you find that the pics are showing it true to life?
I would say they are true to life, but I would also question that there are different J''s. I saw one before that I would not have been happy with. I am happy with the color of the stone. I can see some warmth but I not bothered by it I actually find it pleasing.

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/16/2006 1:49:05 PM
Author: Matatora
Date: 4/16/2006 1:40:18 PM

Author: XChick03

30.gif

30.gif
The other setting spent more time at WF then it did with me, in the first 3.5 months of being engaged I had the ring for less then a month. The stone would just not stay in the head.
15.gif
That is why it was back at WF when my stone was broken. I was simply not willing to go there with another stone. So I decided to go with a simple classic setting...which to be honest I like more then the orignal, it is more comfortable and just a bit more me.

Oh, I see. That sucks, but I adore that new setting, its so classic and beautiful. I was actually considering getting my stone reset in a WF eternity like yours, but I''m re-considering now.
14.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Xchick03-I would not necessarily dismiss the idea, Tebee, Jelly, Gonzodogg and many others have half or ¾ eternity rings from WF I don’t know if any of them had issues. I think sometimes things are just not mean to be. I think I was not meant to have a shared prong setting…I would post and ask how many people who have the WF full eternity have had issues, and then the half/ 3/4 …It was pretty, and sparkly it just was not for me.

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
I''m still considering everything, and I won''t be resetting my e-ring diamond for probably another year or so. But I''m planning on an eternity or semi-eternity (probably 3/4) wedding ring in about 6 months. I like the SP eternity rings too and I''m in the process of getting a price quote from WF on the w-ring, so I''m sure I''ll be making a thread on full vs. semi and shared prong pros and cons in the next week or so.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Thanks sooooo mcuh for the pics!!!! I am stiiiiiiiilll drooling!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Pink/salmon undertones? Drool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/16/2006 2:45:52 PM
WF vs Facet Thread this might be helpful to you.

Very, thanks!
36.gif

And back to your ring, I am really falling in love with J colored stones. I''m thinking my next one will probably be a J. I don''t like the way completely colorless diamonds look, and I love the silvery-ness of the near-colorness stones.
30.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY!!!!!!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, I''ve recovered somewhat. That is one blingin hunk of rock!!!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

BlingDiva- Anytime!

DiamondLil- Thanks I am very pleased with it as well. Yippee for ACA’s and Woot for Lockes!

Xchick03- I like the J’s I think you will too!

MoonRiver- He he that was my exact reaction as well! Now it just seems like this is what it was always meant to be.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mat,

In the light, it looks like you have a whopper of a PINK diamond ring. It makes your ring even more beautiful.

May I ask you what kind of watch you have???? It is a stunner.

Linda

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh Matatora hubby and I have been out of town visiting our kids and this is the first chance I have had to see your stunning new ring. The diamond is breathtaking and HUGE!!! And I really love the simple classic setting you chose this time. The head has a really elegant sophisticated design. Most of all though I am so glad that you are happy with it and I hope you don''t have any more issues!!!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/16/2006 1:15:32 PM
I''m such a moron. I was trying to figure out your watch. How''d I miss the big HONKER at the noon position.
20.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

LindaW- My watch is a Breitling, I love it!

Sundial- Wow thank ya! I hope you had fun visiting with your family. I am just loving this setting!

MoonRiver- No worries, I just love the watch…and the ring is so MINE!

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
Just back from Spring Break so I''m late, but spectacular diamond Mat! Love the "Blue Fire." Nice Breitling too.

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
WOW.....that is THE most beautiful ring...love the solitaire look, especially this one!!! Just the right amount of detail, sparkle.everything is perfect...
not to mention the gorgeous, huge stone.

Do you know what kind of band you will get??? (it''s perfect as is..)

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
GemCltr- I hope you enjoyed your spring break, I am certainly enjoying my new ring!
9.gif

Carlotta- Why thank you I think it is a well balanced ring as well. I have not made up my mind 100% as of yet, but my plan is to pair it with a simple platinum band, so that my fiancé and I can have the same style wedding band.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Matatora - Your new ring is just beautiful!
30.gif
I''ve loved that Lockes setting ever since you posted it from one of your shopping trips last summer or whenever it was! So so pretty! I had really wanted to take my bf to visit them on our last trip to nyc, but we didn''t get around to it
7.gif
maybe this summer... Anyway, so glad you''re loving it and I hope this one is problem free for you!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OH MAT! Sorry I am so late- we''ve been in Vegas all week!

Your ring is absolutely stunning! I love the setting so much! Congratulations!!!! So happy for you!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it--you lucky girl! Congrats!
36.gif

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
Mat, I read the first 6 pages of this thread on Thurs when you first got the ring, but I haven''t been on PS since so I''m late in replying. I don''t think I can add much more to what''s already been said about your ring. Dahaym, girl!!! I absolutely adore your ring. So glad that everything turned out so great in the end. This ring is a head-turner and is so classy and timeless in its beauty. It looks so good on you. Congrats on everything- the ring, your blue spinel pendant that I haven''t gotten a chance to compliment you on, and your upcoming graduation.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Blue824, Dani, Monarch64, and IcePrincess, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results