shape
carat
color
clarity

Matatora’s Lockes Solitaire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2006 3:27:11 PM
Author: Shay37
OMG, Mata, your ring is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I absolutely love it. It''s perfect on your hand too. I love that something special this stone has. Something about the tone of it is just beyond beautiful. Congrats, honey. That beauty was worth the wait.

shay
Shay- You are right it does catch neat tones, possibly from the fact that every room in the apt is a shade of gray and I wear blue daily. Either way I am lovin it! Thank you!

Albi- It does look huge on her, sadly she is not a size girl. Silly puppy.

LindaW- She is a wonderful subject, and a great roommate!/ Getting her to sit still takes a bit…as you can see in the first shot when she is protesting!

Jelly- I bribed her with kisses, Boston Terriers love to kiss people!

Mokey- V will see it around mid-may depending on if we can make it to each others graduations. He has class and I have work so we will see. Other wise the end of May when he sees me! He has seen all the pictures and he is very happy with it, and loved the dinosaur photos.

BlingDiva- I am thrilled and honored to even have requests! I will definitely take more flower shots!

Sunkist- Wow! Thank you, that was very kind to say. *blushes*

Laila- I am glad you like, I LOVE IT!

Diam100- She is a devil…but she prefers things after they have been deep fried or direct from the deli!

Fatafelice- Woo hoo! I am glad I have gotten my FF check ride! He he! I need to study some but I am going to post more flower shots for Bling Diva!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
You can see the sky reflected in the stone.

skyinstone.JPG

lili

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Mat, that is one lovely stone.
It''s amazingly white for an I.
I love the look of it on your hand. It is really huge.
I got to give you props for your great photography skills. Love all those close-up shots.

God, I should stay away from this forum.
Seeing all these new upgrades is making me itchto get one myself
31.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
yay more Mat pictures!!

and they''re all fantastic- the scanner pics are so lovely. who knew!! And I bet Ava doesn''t want to pose with your ring, b/c she is jealous and wants a bling collar!! Maybe that should be the next project.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2006 4:57:19 PM
Author: lili
Wow! Mat, that is one lovely stone.

It''s amazingly white for an I.
Actually Lili, I believe Mata''s stone is a J. It is amazingly white though!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

Lili-my original stone was an I, this one is a J for the full story of how the first one was damaged and the second one chosen read on here.

Icekid- Ava is not a bling doggie, she is a roll in the mud doggie, she thinks I am mental.

Sunkist- you are correct!

flowershotsforblingdiva1.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

flowershotsforblingdiva2.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
These are for BlingDiva of course!

flowershotsforblingdiva3.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

flowershotsforblingdiva4.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

flowershotsforblingdiva5.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

flowershotsforblingdiva6.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
This one is busy, but in a nice way I think.

flowershotsforblingdiva7.JPG

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh I LOVE your ring in the Orchid picture. Now that should be in a bride magazine in my opinion.

Linda
36.gif

W2W

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/14/2006 7:47:32 AM
Author: Matatora

Date: 4/13/2006 11:57:08 PM
Author: freckles127
OMG!! That is so gorgeous, my favorite ring! I absolutely love solitaires and yours is to die for! I actually work right near the Lockes store in the Time Warner building and think I''ll go in and check it out tomorrow during lunch..

I love your rock, the shine and the setting!

Awww thank you!!! HouMedGal!

LindaW- The aquamarine was my sweet 16 gift from my Daddy...I love that thing!

Muimi- He he, my first thought was yes, please go on! I love positive affirmation! I am such a brat!

Dbgaap- I am always up for pictures! I still have a few left according to FataFelice I am getting there!

Sunkist- I do not envy you…an RA in an engineering dorm is scary job…my boy (and his now roommate) figured out how to make applejack milk and mountain dew explode…sigh, we are soo not having kids.

Freckles- Being that I have no idea where the Time Warner building is, I just thought I would mention that the Lcokes store is now on Madison Ave!
Matatora, so I will go on
21.gif

Big, sparkly, georgeous, very, very nice ring. Drop dead, big, sparkly, georgeous, very, very nice ring. Unique, drop dead, big, sparkly, georgeous, very, very nice ring. Make all of the rest of us jealous, unique, drop dead, big, sparkly, georgeous, very, very nice ring. Ok ok. I have to go, but in summary, I love it!
2.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2006 8:08:59 PM
Yes this a beautiful Springy photo. You have so many different flowers at your house!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2006 9:16:24 PM
Author: sunkist

Date: 4/14/2006 8:08:59 PM
Yes this a beautiful Springy photo. You have so many different flowers at your house!
I wish! The flowers are from one of those 3.88$ bunches from Wal-Mart!
2.gif
I cannot keep plants alive.

I love the blue tint that I see in the pictures!

flowershotsforblingdiva8.JPG

lili

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2006 8:05:19 PM

Lili-my original stone was an I, this one is a J for the full story of how the first one was damaged and the second one chosen read on here.

Icekid- Ava is not a bling doggie, she is a roll in the mud doggie, she thinks I am mental.

Sunkist- you are correct!
Wow, that''s even more amazhing.
Actually I did read your story. I must''ve confused your old stone with your new one.
You ladies change stones so fast that I just can''t keep it straight :)
The old stone was great, the new stone is FABulous.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yippeee – every time I visit your thread I have a little thrill of pleasure! Great flower pictures…. I cannot wait for the day I’ll also be able to bling & flower it up! This diamond is ON FIRE!!!!
9.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Mat, thanks soooooooo much for the pics!! You are so lucky!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe I missed this thread!!!!

Mat - your ring is stunning! The stone is so sparkly and full of life and that setting is just awesome!
30.gif

It looks so beautiful on your hand and your pictures are so professional!

Perfect in every way.......congratulations to you!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
OMG MAT!!!!! I didn''t think I''d ever finish reading the whole thread so that I could tell you how utterly FABULOUS your new ring is! I adore EVERYTHING about it. She looks so incredible on your hand and with your watch! And your pictures are to die for. You are quite the professional photographer...although driving while taking photos?! YIKES! You better be careful girl. It''s bad enough that your bad a$$ diamond could literally blind you and everyone within a certain radius of you!!!!

Seriously, you have such an AWESOME ring! I am so happy for you! She''s going to look great with either a plain band, an eternity band and/or both!!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

Lili- I do miss the original stone, it is the one V proposed with and that is important. It was also a little less warm and more “mine”. I think the mine feeling about the stone will come over time. It is already here about the setting, probably because that was a choice. Does that make sense?

Ries- I do like taking pictures! I cannot wait to you handsome fellow do his paw shots, he is such a professional.

BlingDiva- No problem I thoroughly enjoying myself, and avoiding my textbooks at the same time!

3.gif

Hlmr- Thank you very much! I am soo in

30.gif
love
30.gif
with the setting, and the stone is very sparkly!

As soon as I have time and it is dark out I will take laser pointer shots…any other suggestions?
31.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2006 11:20:26 AM
Author: didiamond
OMG MAT!!!!! I didn''t think I''d ever finish reading the whole thread so that I could tell you how utterly FABULOUS your new ring is! I adore EVERYTHING about it. She looks so incredible on your hand and with your watch! And your pictures are to die for. You are quite the professional photographer...although driving while taking photos?! YIKES! You better be careful girl. It''s bad enough that your bad a$$ diamond could literally blind you and everyone within a certain radius of you!!!!

Seriously, you have such an AWESOME ring! I am so happy for you! She''s going to look great with either a plain band, an eternity band and/or both!!!!
He he he...me drive and do other things at the same time never! I am normally pretty good with the safe driver, I dont fiddle with the radio, and I have bluetooth...but I could not help myself. Bad KayKay!
11.gif
I love my watch too, it is tough to decide which I love more the watch or the ring. I am currently enjoying the crazy amounts of scintillation in the mid morning sunlight. YUMMY!
18.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the Princess Ava approves of Mummy''s new bling! She is such a darling and makes a great paw model!
31.gif

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Aww Ava is such a cutie pie! She does look dignified despite being forced to play dress up with her mommy''s ring!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

Lorelei- She is a fantastic model! She is having a little down time just now and eating the face of her new green ducky toy.

Sarita- he he! We went and played on the quad as a reward for such fine behavior. I do love her oddles!

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Matatora,

Better late than never.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your ring is so simple, elegant, gorgeous and HUGE!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

BTW, we had bring your dog to work day yesterday. One of my co-workers has a Boston Terrier just like yours. I was thinking about you all day. The dog was a real sweetie and I am not a dog person.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2006 5:21:36 PM
Author: crafftygrrl
Matatora,

Better late than never.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your ring is so simple, elegant, gorgeous and HUGE!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

BTW, we had bring your dog to work day yesterday. One of my co-workers has a Boston Terrier just like yours. I was thinking about you all day. The dog was a real sweetie and I am not a dog person.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Craftygrrl aren’t they just the sweetest babies? They have such a wonderful temperament. I just love my Ava.
9.gif

Arrows!

2.162arrowslockes.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Close up of the stone, eye clean to me!

2.162SI1setcloseups.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Close up with the flash on.

2.162SI1setcloseups1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results