shape
carat
color
clarity

Matatora’s Lockes Solitaire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
Those laser shots are too cool...now I need to try that! Beautiful ring if I haven''t told ya so already!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NEAT!!!!
36.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Mat, I stayed up until 3am last night reading your entire thread on the chipped diamond and your quest in finding this one. I''m so glad it all worked out. Whew.

You have got the most fabulous ring now!
36.gif

dh97

Shiny_Rock
18.gif
30.gif
Love new pictures.
Mata, If you don''t mind may I ask how much your setting cost? And any charge from Lockes to set your diamond?
Thank you

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
The price of the setting varies by the size of the stone, but there is no additional cost to set the stone. The only thing is they have to approve your stone before they will agree to set it.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
it really is stunningly simple--yet not plain at all.............

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love those new pics - and the laser shots as well!!!!
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2006 9:22:48 PM
Author: windowshopper
it really is stunningly simple--yet not plain at all.............

that is a great description WS. Love the new pics Mat.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the new pics. This setting is one of my favorites on PS!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mat,

I LOVE these new shots. Your ring looks so beautiful.

Linda

Shawna13

Rough_Rock
Matatora!
I know this is the thread that never ends, but I have one question regarding your new beauty!

I notice that there are tiny diamonds in the head and then "holes" underneath them near the bottom of the head. Is this by design? Or was there supposed to be diamonds in the head that weren''t put in as per your request? (it looks like the earrings on the website have diamonds in those holes)

Thanks!
Shawna
(still designing replacement e-ring)

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2006 2:10:50 PM
Author: Shawna13
Matatora!
I know this is the thread that never ends, but I have one question regarding your new beauty!

I notice that there are tiny diamonds in the head and then ''holes'' underneath them near the bottom of the head. Is this by design? Or was there supposed to be diamonds in the head that weren''t put in as per your request? (it looks like the earrings on the website have diamonds in those holes)

Thanks!
Shawna
No worries, ask away! The ring is that way by design. Here is the shot from their web site...my setting is their signature setting.
lockes%20solitaire.JPG

Shawna13

Rough_Rock
Thanks girl! I couldn''t find that picture anywhere on the website. It''s neat to see the website pic and then the real thing. Looks even better in "real life"!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
These laser shots look like a volcano erupting!!

Shawna13

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/5/2006 5:49:24 PM
Thanks girl! I couldn''t find that picture anywhere on the website. It''s neat to see the website pic and then the real thing. Looks even better in ''real life''!
Nevermind.... I found it on the website. :)

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
OK...so back to the question of what wedding band......?????

Your setting is soooo perfect......Are you planning to wear a band with it???

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, do tell....band with it? Plain? Diamond??

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Those new laser shots are incredible!!! I''m so glad that you are happy with this ring.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2006 2:10:50 PM

Thanks!

Shawna

Shawna did something happen to your beautiful e-ring too?! I can''t find a thread on it anywhere. Is there one?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2006 7:19:11 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Yes, do tell....band with it? Plain? Diamond??
I will get a plat band to match the ring I think, I will leave the final decision to V, but I think a simple clean plat band would look great!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! Laser shots are super fun...and thanks to my little sister! The best shot I have is of our center hall...the lights went everywhere and the laser pointer said Merry Christmas...it was awesome! Seriously go to the Wal-Mart/Target and buy a laser pointer when the changeable filters they are soo much fun.
It is the little things in life that make it fun.
3.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Love the laser shots!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
These pictures are amazing!
9.gif
You really have a stunner. Congrats!
36.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
*AMAZING* laser shots. I keep having to come back for additional peeks at your beautiful ring...!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Aww thanks ya’ll!
9.gif

I am getting all my graduation stuff…So I imagine once I finish up with finals that you can expect all sorts of new and goofy pictures with whatever I have not packed. I tried to take one of Ava with my cap and tassel like the one Irina photoshoped but Ava was not a fan of that idea.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
ha ha ha ha, I can just see Ava with the the cap and tassel on. What a cutie pie. I know my Mazie would have no part of that either.

How about more pictures of your ring in the sunlight too Miss Matatora??? Looooooooove the sparkly shots.
36.gif

Linda

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2006 1:15:20 PM
Author: Linda W
ha ha ha ha, I can just see Ava with the the cap and tassel on. What a cutie pie. I know my Mazie would have no part of that either.

How about more pictures of your ring in the sunlight too Miss Matatora??? Looooooooove the sparkly shots.
36.gif

Linda
Allright Miss Linda, for you! When I finish my Psych of law term paper I will go out side and take a few shots.

ETA: Sorry it took awhile longer then I had hoped to finish it up. I will take some shots as soon as I can, this is finals week so it may be a while. Sorry!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Mata, since you''re going to take more photos anyway...! Do you think you could take some more hand shots? Maybe some at your normal viewing distance and some more close up. I know you''ve got a ton up here, but I''m really trying to get a feel for this ring. My BF is still very hesitant about buying a ring I''ve never tried on before. Thank you soooo much!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2006 12:41:40 AM
Author: sunkist
Mata, since you''re going to take more photos anyway...! Do you think you could take some more hand shots? Maybe some at your normal viewing distance and some more close up. I know you''ve got a ton up here, but I''m really trying to get a feel for this ring. My BF is still very hesitant about buying a ring I''ve never tried on before. Thank you soooo much!
Sunkist- I have a final in a few hours (and it is still dark outside) but I would be happy to take any photos that could help. If you want them inside or outside, in the box or on my hand in whatever lighting condition and distance I would be happy to do whatever I can to help make the decision process easier.
I am not sure what normal veiwing distance is...18"? Just let me know what would work best for you and I will get right on it this afternoon!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2006 4:20:49 AM
Author: Matatora
Date: 5/9/2006 12:41:40 AM

Author: sunkist

Sunkist- I have a final in a few hours (and it is still dark outside) but I would be happy to take any photos that could help. If you want them inside or outside, in the box or on my hand in whatever lighting condition and distance I would be happy to do whatever I can to help make the decision process easier.

I am not sure what normal veiwing distance is...18''? Just let me know what would work best for you and I will get right on it this afternoon!

1.gif
That is so nice of you, Mata! Thank you sooo much
1.gif
By "normal viewing distance", ya 18" is probably right. Just like if your hand was sitting in your lap or at your side and angled at how you often see the ring, is what I''m interested in seeing. If that makes sense? I''m trying my hardest with my imagination to picture what it will look like in person on my hand! It looks beautiful on your hand! It''s such a simple but elegant ring
9.gif
That''s what I''ve been wanting. Also could you take a shot perpendicular to the ring, I''d like to see the curvature or the shank. Hmmm, that''s all I can think of now. You''ve taken so many awesome pictures already! Thank you for posting all those pictures. It takes time
2.gif

Now good luck on your final!
36.gif
Awww, late nights of studying for psychology.. good memories
3.gif
Hope you can get some sleep
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results