shape
carat
color
clarity

Married in Maui--Harleigh''s Wedding Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2008 3:08:00 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Awwwwwwwww congratulations!!! Wow you were gorgeous, I love the gown!!!!!!
Thanks, Dreamgirl...I felt like a princess that day!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Harleigh! I can''t remember if I ever saw this thread before, you looked so beautiful!!!
1.gif
Your dress was awesome, I really love it! Congrats lady!!! How''s married life treating you?

Do you think you guys will go back to Maui for your 1st anni? We are going in April, but we''ll probably always go there since my parents have a timeshare there during that time of year.

Hopefully we can do a GTG this fall or next spring, I''d love to me you!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
WOW Harleigh, you looked so beautiful - and so happy!
congrats, what an amazing setting for a wedding and the rainbow??!!! ughhhh HOW PERFECT!
question about your ring? did you get two wring on either side of your ering?
or what is it exactly? it looks great in the pics but i can''t make out exactly whats there??!!

Daydreamer7130

Shiny_Rock
I am so happy for you guys! What a magnificant wedding! I just LOVE Hawaii. Everything was so perfect. I loved reading your threads about how things were coming along and happy to see everything was as perfect as you two wanted.

Many years of happiness!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2008 9:50:37 AM
Author: asscher_girl
Hi Harleigh! I can''t remember if I ever saw this thread before, you looked so beautiful!!!
1.gif
Your dress was awesome, I really love it! Congrats lady!!! How''s married life treating you?

Do you think you guys will go back to Maui for your 1st anni? We are going in April, but we''ll probably always go there since my parents have a timeshare there during that time of year.

Hopefully we can do a GTG this fall or next spring, I''d love to me you!
Hi asscher_girl, my fellow Maui bride! Thanks for the kind words! Married life is going well...I just finally got everything moved out of my house yesterday, so I am finally taking some time to relax! Now I just need to get it rented out!

I don''t know that we''ll get back to Maui anytime soon...Russ has so many places that he wants to see that I think it will be awhile before we make it back there. I think he''s looking into a Carribean Cruise soon, and I would love to see Ireland and Australia, so I think Maui will be a treat a few years down the road.

How is married life going on your end? So nice to hear from you...I would love to meet you one day soon, as well. Thanks so much for chiming in!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2008 10:15:37 AM
Author: galvana
WOW Harleigh, you looked so beautiful - and so happy!
congrats, what an amazing setting for a wedding and the rainbow??!!! ughhhh HOW PERFECT!
question about your ring? did you get two wring on either side of your ering?
or what is it exactly? it looks great in the pics but i can''t make out exactly whats there??!!
Hi Sweet galvana!

Thanks so much! It was gorgeous in Maui, and we were so lucky with the rainbow, I cannot even begin to tell you!

As for my rings, I had my rock, I mean, solitaire, set on a men''s comfort fit wedding band. I then added two channel set bands as my wedding rings. I guess it looks like a ring guard, but it is 3 separate bands. It''s quite large when it''s all put together...I had them soldered as soon as I got home, but I don''t think I have any new pictures of my ring other than the wedding photos, but I think you can see a better view of all three (before I had the prongs thinned down and straightened) HERE.

I''ll try to take more while my husband is at work this week if you would like more...let me know!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2008 4:49:23 PM
Author: Daydreamer7130
I am so happy for you guys! What a magnificant wedding! I just LOVE Hawaii. Everything was so perfect. I loved reading your threads about how things were coming along and happy to see everything was as perfect as you two wanted.

Many years of happiness!
Hi Daydreamer! Thanks so much for following along with my bridal saga! I am so glad everything turned out as it did...we were very fortunate!

I hope all is well with you!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Harleigh - Congratulations! You look lovely. It''s easy to see the love between you and Russ! I love the rainbow!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful couple!!! Love your pics; many hugs!!!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2008 12:19:06 AM
Author: Miranda
Harleigh - Congratulations! You look lovely. It''s easy to see the love between you and Russ! I love the rainbow!
Aww, thanks so much, Miranda!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2008 8:11:06 PM
Author: Skippy123
What a beautiful couple!!! Love your pics; many hugs!!!
Hi Skippy! So nice to see you again! Thanks for the kind words...hugs right back at ya!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results