shape
carat
color
clarity

Let's play a game... rainbow gems.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
anyway my phone died
i have ordered another one but its taking so long its like samsung are still making it in the factory :(2

i find it real hard to do anything on my laptop

my typing (you may have noticed is disgusting)
:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! we are finally at green. Been waiting to share this Jadeite necklace, i bought it because it reminds me of constellations.
Thank you, @Double E for re-awakening the thread, and @mellowyellowgirl for spreading the sunshine.
@Daisys and Diamonds I hope your phone arrives soon! 9521BA8E-0611-4E40-A40C-8C150B2A16D5.jpeg 7B2CA0EC-3C31-42AD-A835-B783C16D1C52.jpeg

wow!
that is so yummy looking
or do i mean juicy like the inside of an alo vera leaf

Oh are we at yellow???

I'll go with this since you have a sunflower up! My favorite flower that's why I bought this ring.

PXL_20220827_021333370.jpg

Are they all different shades of yellow-cognac FCDs?! This may be one of my favorite rings I've ever seen on PS.
nod.gif

Yay! we are finally at green. Been waiting to share this Jadeite necklace, i bought it because it reminds me of constellations.
Thank you, @Double E for re-awakening the thread, and @mellowyellowgirl for spreading the sunshine.
@Daisys and Diamonds I hope your phone arrives soon! 9521BA8E-0611-4E40-A40C-8C150B2A16D5.jpeg 7B2CA0EC-3C31-42AD-A835-B783C16D1C52.jpeg

I just love the movement in this piece... and the quality of the jadeite is so pure, it looks like green jello.
chowtimeguy.gif
Stunning, as always, my friend!!

Here's some pink... a cushion rubellite I'm going to set on a bias in a vertical toi et moi with spess. The whole thing will have a diamond halo. I actually prefer rubellites that are more red, like @mellowyellowgirl's recent beauties. But I thought a hot pink worked better with the vibrancy of the spess here. Speaking of which, RED plays next!

Capture.74.JPG

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are they all different shades of yellow-cognac FCDs?! This may be one of my favorite rings I've ever seen on PS.
nod.gif

Aww thank you! Yes it's a bunch of mixed FCDs. The main stone is a fancy yellow diamond.

This was bought in the days long before I knew anything about coloured stones. I knew Ruby, emerald and sapphire. For some reason I thought you had to buy a yellow diamond if you wanted yellow so I kept looking at yellow diamonds. I saw this ring, fell in love and that was it. I could not have designed it better myself. I love it so much! People think it's fake though when I wear it out (especially younger people in their 20s) which I suppose is not a bad thing lol.

Aww thank you! Yes it's a bunch of mixed FCDs. The main stone is a fancy yellow diamond.

This was bought in the days long before I knew anything about coloured stones. I knew Ruby, emerald and sapphire. For some reason I thought you had to buy a yellow diamond if you wanted yellow so I kept looking at yellow diamonds. I saw this ring, fell in love and that was it. I could not have designed it better myself. I love it so much! People think it's fake though when I wear it out (especially younger people in their 20s) which I suppose is not a bad thing lol.

I love that it's sunshiny, but also sort of autumnal. That ring is 100% me (and you, apparently, lol). If I saw that piece for sale right now, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. It's a yellow FCD sampler!
yetanotherdancyguy.gif

Crimson

Brilliant_Rock
@Autumn in New England That is such a gorgeous combination! I love the bold and assertive colours!

Here's some pink... a cushion rubellite I'm going to set on a bias in a vertical toi et moi with spess. The whole thing will have a diamond halo. I actually prefer rubellites that are more red, like @mellowyellowgirl's recent beauties. But I thought a hot pink worked better with the vibrancy of the spess here. Speaking of which, RED plays next!

Capture.74.JPG

@mellowyellowgirl Your ring looks as if it could belong to the Queen of Hearts ♥️
Did someone say red??? Pinkish red but we can move to pure red next!

PXL_20220908_042419957.jpg

@Daisys and Diamonds I know what you mean! Goldfish indeed. I bought a pair.. This is more orange and the other is redder,
They remind me of goldfish
that is not ment as a bad thing

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Green! These are my tourmaline earrings with diamond jackets & exchangeable drops. [Edited to add: I only purchased the jackets on the left side of first photo]
C56AC6B2-7B57-4BF4-A846-EEE30778515E.jpeg E2E9450D-9FDB-4639-B804-67243B9FD6D6.jpeg 26B2BA41-6EA4-426A-9280-1644019AC22C.jpeg A2619D74-11B9-41DC-980A-F1E146EC32C0.png

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results