shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Leon Mege Blue Fin 12.75 carat Paraiba ring

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just stunning and the blue is gorgeous! A true work of art!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning ring!! I cannot believe the amazing glow. Leon did such a fabulous job on the detailing of the ring. Just stunning. Please post a lot more pics and enjoy wesring it

kylier

Shiny_Rock
Okay, not sure if this is bad manners, but I'm going to answer in multi-quote form, simply because I'm on and off the phone dealing with family matters the past couple of days. Thanks to all who commented.

Congrats! It is truly a gorgeous ring and will turn heads from across the room. I could get lost for hours looking into that Paraiba.
Thanks so much! Yes, sometimes I make hubs put it on his pinky and stand across the room because of the magical glow

Goodness, it looks like there's a galaxy inside the stone It's beautiful, congratulations
I agree, that was my first thought when I opened the box. The inclusions sparkle like stars.

Oh my goodness I don't know if I've ever seen a more spectacular gemstone ring in my life!!! This is absolutely unbelievable in every way!!!! Wowee!!!
Aw thanks. I really like it.

Jaw dropping! It's stunning & the detail is amazing!
Thanks, Leon did a great job. I just happened to find it years later.

That looks amazing - it reminds me of the glowing 'universe' map the aliens use in Prometheus, which is cooool :D lol
Yes! It does look otherworldly. :D

Truly a work of art. What a jaw droppingly GORGEOUS ring!!!!
Thanks, I do consider it more art than jewelry. I'm too scared to risk the paraiba so I only wear it for my own enjoyment and not out and about.

OMG what an INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS and AMAZING and BLUEtiful ring!!!!!!:love::love::love:
Sorry for all the caps but I tend to get excited when I see bling perfection!!!!:love::love::love::appl::appl::appl:
Ha ha thanks I love that word you just made up. :D I use caps when I'm excited too.

it's beyond... it's stunning.. congratuations!
Thanks!

Wow, thanks for sharing!
DK :love::love::love:
No problem. Thanks!

It's absolutely spectacular!
Thank you!

Now that's a ring! Holy smokes. Congrats to you and try not to be too distracted by that beauty!
I do try, but I pretty much have to put it away to get anything done. :)

Wow..I've drooled over many rings here at PS, but this piece easily tops the list of my favorites. Amazing piece that loses you in it's color like the Carribean Waters as the best paraiba do.
Thanks, I love it. Having been to the Caribbean I agree, that's just what I wanted. It's a little more blue than I expected but I love it all the same.

Wow, this is one neon stone. Incredible!!! Seing your photos left me speechless. Wear and enjoy it for many years!
Thanks for the good wishes! I love the neon glow.

Oh my gosh!! I have no words!! That ring is divine in every way! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!!
Thanks for your kind words.

kylier

Shiny_Rock
The stone is amazing and I love the creativity of the band made to stand up like that, very cool!
Thanks me too! I like setting it on something and seeing it stand.

Oh my word, that is lovely! What a beautiful stone in a perfect setting! It looks so magical!
Thanks! Magical is a good word for it.

Oh wow. She certainly is a beauty!Need more photos please!
I will definitely post more. Need to stop working during all of my daylight and get out in time to take pictures.

Thanks so much for the explanation about the base of the shank! That makes sense but it is the first time I have seen that!
Yes, I don't think I've seen another one with it. I like it though.

Beautiful ring! That blue is mesmerizing.
Thank you! I love the blue.

Kylier, so YOU have the last Infinity Stone. Did someone tell the Avengers yet?? Congratulations!! Don't let Thanos know! In all seriousness, you stone is amazing as is the whole ring. But I can't stop staring at that stone. It looks radioactive...:D
Oh my gosh you made me laugh so hard I had to show my husband. We are such nerds. He laughed because he always calls it a stone like some kind of sorceress would wear, because it glows like it has crazy powers. Lol.

Oh that's beautiful! It looks one I got from Leon. Wear and enjoy!
Thanks! Leon does a great job with paraibas!

OMG!!! I'm thrilled a PSer bought this iconic ring! It is a miniature work of art. Just gorgeous!! :)
Aw thanks. I still can't believe I got it. Love it lots.

What a stunning ring! I love your taste in jewels! Your heart ring is one of my favorites, too!
Thanks so much! These are my two favorites.

It's hard to imagine such amazing beauty truly existing in this world and you get to look at it every day. You lucky lady. It really is jaw droppingly stunning.
Wow thank you. I am crazy lucky. Thanks for your nice words.

kylier

Shiny_Rock
Just stunning and the blue is gorgeous! A true work of art!
Thank you so much!

What a stunning ring!! I cannot believe the amazing glow. Leon did such a fabulous job on the detailing of the ring. Just stunning. Please post a lot more pics and enjoy wesring it
Thanks! Yes, Leon did a great job. I will definitely get more pictures up. I love all your blues, Acinom. Okay, all your jewels. :)

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! It's absolutely amazing :love::love::love:

Venti25

Shiny_Rock
absolutely amazing. :love: What a piece of art.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THAT is one special ring! Wowza!!

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
So mesmerizing! I don't know how you ever tear your eyes way from your finger! You are so lucky to be able to see it in motion!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
WOW.

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Simply stunning!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a special ring. Thanks for sharing!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
8-)
*takes off shades*

Totally blinding! That is one helluva ring!

kylier

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!! It's absolutely amazing :love::love::love:
Thank you I love it!

absolutely amazing. :love: What a piece of art.
Thanks I definitely think of it like art. Not something I really take out much more just to look at.

THAT is one special ring! Wowza!!
Thank you!

So mesmerizing! I don't know how you ever tear your eyes way from your finger! You are so lucky to be able to see it in motion!
I am very lucky. I have to put it away when I'm focusing. :)

Thanks!

Wow! Simply stunning!
Thank you!

8-)
*takes off shades*

Totally blinding! That is one helluva ring!

Hahaha thank you

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Off to google paraiba

:love::love::love:

Amazing ring

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That's one heck of a statement piece! Enjoy your beautiful ring!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on Jewel of the Week. Whoohoo!!!

IMG_2396.jpg

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seriously, i will lose my mind....!!! This ring is mesmerizing:love::love::love::love::love::love: In fact, i cant believe that such a beauty really exists in this world! I'm speechless!!! Wear it in good health:appl::appl::appl::appl::appl:

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Glowing and gorgeous...that is one amazing ring!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing stone, and what an inventive setting! Congratulations!

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
She is a beauty! You are so very lucky to wear this amazing ring every day :love::love::love: Congratulations! Thank you for sharing with us!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is amazing!!! Congratulations on such a stunning one of a kind jewel:love::love::love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results