shape
carat
color
clarity

just got WF pics of diamond! what do you think!?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock

EDSCN2954.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG sunkist you are the cutest, your pictures ROCK girl....i want more!! i love the snowflake one!

now i feel all inspired! better put my bauble back into the ultrasonic so i can get creative with it later...hehee.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2006 7:12:36 PM
Author: Mara
OMG sunkist you are the cutest, your pictures ROCK girl....i want more!! i love the snowflake one!

now i feel all inspired! better put my bauble back into the ultrasonic so i can get creative with it later...hehee.

Hahah! Ohhh Mara! We''re going to photograph our rocks to death
14.gif
9.gif
Don''t worry I''ve got more coming!!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
These are my shots a la Mara, in the pink rose. But mine is a tiny dried one
14.gif
It''s still pretty though
16.gif

DSCN3079.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock

DSCN3063.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock

DSCN3054.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Major color in this one!

DSCN3025.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock

EDSCN2962.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock

EDSCN2964.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock

EDSCN2980.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock

EDSCN2989.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock

EDSCN2990.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock

EDSCN3003.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Aren't the arrows on some of this so much fun? It's the best to search for them, and then they *pop* out at you!

K, Mara, now it's your turn!!
9.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous stone, look at that fire and colors.

Your pictures are amazing. Breathtaking shots. How did you keep that baby so clean during all those outdoor shots?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

My advice--quit your day job and take pictures of diamonds for a livng!!!!! Unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2006 8:16:41 PM
Author: Ann
Gorgeous stone, look at that fire and colors.

Your pictures are amazing. Breathtaking shots. How did you keep that baby so clean during all those outdoor shots?

Thanks Ann! I wiped it with a soft cloth to keep dirt off and just carefully held it by the girdle
28.gif
It would definitely be easier if I had this thing set already
3.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2006 8:28:34 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

My advice--quit your day job and take pictures of diamonds for a livng!!!!! Unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......

3.gif
heehee, wouldn''t that be the life??

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH. MY. WORD. SUNKIST!
Those photos are so unbelievably awesome! I can''t get my jaw off the floor! Amazing, AMAZING photos!

Can you post a link of your actual camera for me?! I. MUST. HAVE. ONE. NOW!!!!

Thank you!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Sure Lynn! It''s the Nikon Coolpix S1
HERE''s the link at Amazon

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG sunkist....girl...i am drooling. drool all over keyboard. drool all over new ring.

those pictures are the BOMB! i got some new ones too but MAN they aren''t NEARLY as good.

i may have to get a nikon TOO just so i can make sure to have the full picture arsenal at hand for baubles.
5.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2006 8:06:27 PM
Author: sunkist
These are my shots a la Mara, in the pink rose. But mine is a tiny dried one
14.gif
It''s still pretty though
16.gif
This is my FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE. look at the colors in that beautiful rock. OMG.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
So gorgeous! Good lord that stone is amazing and the pictures are to die for. I love the flower shots! I love them all! Can''t wait to see it set!

lili

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow. I don''t know how I managed to miss this thread.
Those pictures are priceless. I love how you are able to capture the personality of your lovely K.
All the pictures are perfect, just like the subject.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I know, I know! Those photos are to DIE for! Like someone said in another thread, we are getting so darn excited looking at them, it''s like DIAMOND ****!!!
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

Between this thread and Miss Mara''s, I have to say, I am not getting ANYTHING done!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
You guys are KILLING ME!!!!! (And don''t stop -- PLEASE don''t stop!!!!)
31.gif

Lynn

PS And now I don''t know which camera to get! The Canon or the Nikon?!!! Good grief, I guess I''ll have to get BOTH!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

PPS Sunkist, thank you so much for the link. It is almost hard to believe that that tiny camera is taking those KILLER photos! I see that it comes with a rechargable battery... does it come with the RECHARGER, too?

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2006 10:14:55 PM
Author: Mara
OMG sunkist....girl...i am drooling. drool all over keyboard. drool all over new ring.
those pictures are the BOMB! i got some new ones too but MAN they aren''t NEARLY as good.
i may have to get a nikon TOO just so i can make sure to have the full picture arsenal at hand for baubles.
5.gif

No way! Your pictures are steaming! You know you inspire me
3.gif

IrishAngel thank you
1.gif
I can''t wait to have it set either, and have my BF officially give it to me....
9.gif
There will definitely be more pics then.

lili thanks! It''s true, this K has so much personality. I''m amazed
4.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Lynn, Haha, diamond ****! You''re killing me!

About the camera, the base that comes with it is actually the recharger. You set the camera in it and it recharges. This is actually a camera that my BF bought, so if you have any questions I can ask him.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Sunkist!

About how many photos do you actually take to get one of those killer ones like you have been posting? And are you really just "pointing and shooting"??!

It''s so amazing! Those photos are professional caliber!!!!!

lili

Ideal_Rock
You know what gals ?
Pricescope not only help increase the sales of diamonds, it also promotes the sales of good digital cameras.
Not only are we interested in getting more bling, we also want to get the cameras that would let us capture the beauty of our collection.

It''s amazing how fantastic all the pictures you guys are able to take.

Like Lynn, I haven''t been able been to do any work when I have all these great pictures to feast my eyes on.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
HAHA! I know it!

I have been spending so much time in front of the computer looking at these awesome photos of these NAKED DIAMONDS
2.gif
and when DD or DH comes into the room, I feel embarrassed and like I''ve "been caught"... because I am STILL LOOKING... so I try to quickly minimize the screen... like I''ve been doing something wrong... but they aren''t fooled!!!! They KNOW what I''ve been staring at and drooling over! OY! HOW SAD IS THAT???!!! It really is DIAMOND ****! And I admit it... I am addicted.

Sunkist, I am telling you -- you and Mara are KILLING ME!

I gotta get a new camera. I gottaget a new camera. I gottageta new camera. I gottagettanew camera. IGOTTAGETANEWCAMERANOW!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results