shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry Delivery Day - and another major milestone.

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
@mrs-b I think you doubt your photographic skills too much! You take gorgeous photos of all your lovely jewels and the colour you captured in those pearls is just dreamy! You're a great photographer ok! =)2

donnabrsd

Brilliant_Rock
Happy to hear you are receiving continued N.E.D. results!

Your wedding ring re-do is lovely, but I'm especially fond of the OECs w/pearl earring jackets. They are beautiful on your perfectly sized lobes.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is some real abismil pbotigraphic skill for @mrs-b .
Remember this thing isn't even quite 3 years old
its scarring Gary and will probably have to come dowm soon (after its flowered) but im sure another one will sprout up
This is all the seeds i collected but i bet i missed some
im going to use some of its trunk to make my rose quartz mobile

a 21st ballon blew in a few months back so i tied it on the tree for decoration
It is just smothered in flower buds 20210416_112355.jpg 20210416_112242.jpg 20210416_112440.jpg

Attachments

• 20210416_112537.jpg
    20210416_112537.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 15

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful group of new bling! Enjoy and celebrate your NED results! (I particularly love those blue Baroque pearl dangles, Lordy those are lovely!)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for those kind words, @Ausina. Your warmth shines through in your posts, and I appreciate it more than you know. And your new haircut is stellar! ox

@missy - bless you, AG. I had my second Covid shot today and have been sleeping more or less ever since. But there are a lot worse things in life than sleeping when you're tired - so here's hoping to a wonderful day tomorrow and many more after that! I love my jewels - but friendship like yours is far more precious to me. In that, I'm wealthy indeed. ox

Thanks so much, @MakingTheGrade :)) Yes, there's a lot worth celebrating and I will never consider myself less than lucky for the health that I have. I don't exactly hate my jewelry collection, either! :mrgreen:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Tonks! I can't imagine not sharing my jewelry stories and meanings here with the folks of PS. A shared life is a better life - so I share away! :)) I'm glad you like my new pieces.

@sunnyside74 - seriously, we should start a bling related cancer-free thread! That would be awesome! I'm so glad you get to experience the NED diagnosis as well. There's a real sisterhood out there, and it's precious and worth celebrating!

@Bonfire - I had a feeling those would be to your taste. I don't really know why, but it would have been my guess. Every time I look at them (and I'm looking plenty at the moment!) it strikes me again how much the pearls shine, how bright the diamonds are, and how much I love the proportions. I'm glad others can make that out, too, despite my photography and the size of my earlobes! <3

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@munchee - Thank you! And I'd recommend a pair of pearl jackets to anyone who loves pearls. I'd also enjoy a nice pair of pink pearl drops. And a pistachio pair as well. And definitely a pair of yellows! Wow - just imagining this - how springy would *that* be?? Pink, yellow, blue, tri-pearl drops...!! :lickout:

@Mcgregor - hallo my friend. ox I had my second vaccination this afternoon and have been feeling a tad off since then. Not much - just a tad. But I've been wearing my newly tarted-up wedding ring with my Tiffany platinum Legacy band and waving my hand in the air, enjoying it this evening, and I have to say - it's excellent therapy! They're also a perfect size match, which is lovely. The sparkle doesn't come up at all in this photo, but believe me when I say, it's clean and white and sparkly!

20210415_201901.jpg

@meely - thank you for that. Being NED is wonderful above all things. But it wouldn't suck to get a little relief from the Crohn's as well, I have to say! In the meantime, tho, new jewelry is a very nice way to pass the time. :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, @ItsMainelyYou! You're so sweet! I feel a tad out on a ledge with the rubellite project, to be honest. I'm doing platinum prongs on the diamonds and yellow gold for shank, rubellite prongs and under-carriage. It sort of gives a double layered effect, which I hope I don't hate. If you haven't seen photos in 3 weeks, you'll know I've junked he design and am quietly starting again!! Hey, it happens! :mrgreen:

Thank you, @Catmom! :wavey: Figures you'd love the blues - I know where your affections lay! (mine too!)

Thank you, @Gussie! And your latest Serendipity update is A-MAZ-ING! I still cannot believe you found that setting! And I was glad to know I wasn't alone re sticker shock. I really want to upgrade my center stone in my 3-stone, but to go from a 3.05 VS2 to a 3.5 VS1 will cost me another 30k. I'll do it at some point, but I keep balking at the final hurdle - driving poor Brittany insane! I'm hoping next year, but I can also do a lot of stone work in my garden for 30 k, so, y'know.....

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Piper70 - I'm very happy with this latest group improvement. It's lovely when you know you've arrived where you want to be. :))

Hi there, @jaysonsmom - I think the diamonds and blue pearls will always be a favorite. Something about the OECs is *perfect* with that color - the whole combo just glows. Love them!

Thank you so much, @bright ice. Yes - I always heard people say, when I was young, "If you don't have your health, you don't have anything." While I'm not *strictly* of that camp, I'm pretty close and tend to agree with that general sentiment. E-ver-y-thing is easier when you feel well. Everything. And everything is *extra* good when you feel well, AND you're wearing nice bling! :mrgreen:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Patty. No symptoms from the second Covid shot so far except some weird tingling in my mouth and feeling tired. This time with the first shot, I had a bad headache by now, but nothing this time. Hoping I sail through this - fingers crossed!

@Daisys and Diamonds - you're chopping down Mrs B?? Oh nooooo! Laughing here.... She is beautiful, but those pods shoot and re-shoot ad infinitum, so I suspect my signature tree will be with you for a while yet! I don't know whether to be pleased or to apologize! :mrgreen:

@GeorgieQ - you should see me taking photos - it would explain a lot! I get ok photos because I take dozens and DOZENS! I get one good one - and 30 terrible looking ones. I'm glad you think the ones I post are ok - I do try! :wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@donnabrsd - you are (seriously) too kind! I, and my perfectly sized lobes, thank you. :))

Thank you, @RunningwithScissors! I do think the pearls and diamonds are something special. I had to have the diamonds re-set to accommodate them. They were martini settings, but they dangled off my ear a trifle, and when I added the jackets, they looked like they were going to fall out! Amy re-set them for me and they sit much closer now to my ear. Worth the work, tho - I think I'll wear them a lot.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you, @Patty. No symptoms from the second Covid shot so far except some weird tingling in my mouth and feeling tired. This time with the first shot, I had a bad headache by now, but nothing this time. Hoping I sail through this - fingers crossed!

@Daisys and Diamonds - you're chopping down Mrs B?? Oh nooooo! Laughing here.... She is beautiful, but those pods shoot and re-shoot ad infinitum, so I suspect my signature tree will be with you for a while yet! I don't know whether to be pleased or to apologize! :mrgreen:

@GeorgieQ - you should see me taking photos - it would explain a lot! I get ok photos because I take dozens and DOZENS! I get one good one - and 30 terrible looking ones. I'm glad you think the ones I post are ok - I do try! :wavey:

Be happy :appl:
Ive had so much pleasure watching it grow and cats climb and play it in and of course it always reminds me of you and to wish you well every day
Its a lovelly shape its just slightly in the wrong place and its going to be huge and of course growing so quickly its saddly a prime candidate for upcoming storm damage
but its going to make a great mobile !

If i know mother nature I am sure there will be a MrsB #2 wattle tree very soon

It will stay till it flowers
Its going to be beautiful

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Wow everything is absolutely beautiful! Your band is stunning and amazingly refurbished. I love that they dipped it 3x!
The pearl bracelet from your bestie is just so special.
And those OEC studs are just gorgeous! Those pearls knock your socks off! And your health update is the most wonderful of all!

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
@mrs-b Why there are so many beautiful things that I wish to get??? :D
Your photography skill is so good!!! Taking pictures of jewelry is so hard and you nailed it!!! I took tons and tons of pictures and its not that good :’( you’re really good at taking Jewelry pictures!!!!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on all the lovelies @mrs-b. But the NED is the very best of all! :kiss2:

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I just love your threads and all the history/details/photos that you share. I did not know you had a cancer diagnosis. What an incredibly strong woman you are! Congratulations on your N.E.D.! And what a beautiful bracelet to commemorate the occasion. The wedding band from your husband just suits you and looks lovely on your hand! The earrings are both sparkly and glowy - perfection.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pieces and wonderful news! Cheers to your health!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a way to celebrate! You are truly blessed! And what a delight to be able to enjoy your gorgeous lovelies in good health!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love, love, love your posts. They are so uplifting and positive, even when describing your darkest days. I am so, SO happy for you. You're an incredible lady who deserves all that is beautiful and wonderful in this world, you bring joy to so many of us! Love all of your revamped pieces too!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m so happy and relieved to hear about your N.E.D. diagnosis @mrs-b.
Thank you for sharing the stories about all your sentimental pieces of jewellery, not only are they beautiful thoughtful pieces of wearable art, but the meaning behind them makes them all so special. I can feel the love and joy behind each special piece you have designed. Wear all your amazing bling with good health and happiness! Xx

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Beautiful jewelry and beautiful stories (except the crook who stole your inherited diamond). I'm so glad you have N.E.D. <3

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina - I replied in post #65 but there was a typo in your name, I'm so sorry! So you won't get a notifiation for it. I don't want you to think I didn't respond, so I'm posting this again so you see it - including your name spelt right this time! <3

"Thank you for those kind words, @Austina. Your warmth shines through in your posts, and I appreciate it more than you know. And your new haircut is stellar! ox"

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww - @Daisys and Diamonds! How lovely of you! I will have to hope my namesake springs up again - but this time in a more appropriate place! I'd love to see photos when she blooms, if you're able! I love a good flowering Australian native! (Given that *I'm* a flowering Australian native! More or less, anyway...)

@bling_dream19 - hallo, dear girl! :wavey: <3 I hope all is well with you and all your family, particularly your mom! Triple dipping the wedding ring was inspired (Amy's idea, not mine) and you can *totally* tell it was done. The ring in general is soooo much whiter - I absolutely love it! Of all the pieces I received, I have to say, that one is my favorite. It has such lovely memories and was, of course, given to me by my favorite person in all the world. :)) (Not that I'm giving back the other pieces, tho!!)

@munchee - I. HEAR. YOU. - re the list of things to buy being endless! Restraint is everything in putting together a collection, I think, but it never gets easier - saying "NO" to yourself when you see pieces you both want, and can afford. I'm all about it being 'the very best' - by which I mean - the very best - for ME. It has to be what *I* want - and for that, one has to know oneself pretty well. It took a long time for me to work out what I wanted, but I'm there now, I think. I still have to resist the regular deviation, tho! And thank you for your kind words about my photos - I do try! :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lulu_ma - it is indeed the *very* best! And thank you for the kind congratulations. :))

@OdetteOdile - I appreciate your comment that my wedding ring suits me - very much! It's a small piece, but I remember the event so clearly, and the love with which it was bought for me. And if that suits me - then I am one lucky woman indeed! I love all the new pieces, and am looking forward to a few more this year - seriously indulged women, line up over here behind me!! :mrgreen:

Thank you so much, @123ducklings! I appreciate the kind words and warm wishes. :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @nala! :wavey: And just by the way - I LOVE the re-set of one of your previous e-ring settings! Looks fabulous with a colored stone! Your collection continues to go from strength to strength and your style is luscious!

Hi there, @oncrutchesrightnow! Firstly, tell me you're *off* crutches right now! Has that situation resolved? I hope so! Thank you for your kind words - and a hundred yaya is absolutely right!

@Dandi - hallo, gorgeous woman! Thank you for sharing my happiness in these events and their memorial jewelry pieces. I wish you and I could raise a glass together and toast the future! Be assured, tho - I am doing that in my heart across the miles. Much love to you! ox

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The N.E.D. results are great news and I'm sure a relief. And of course, you new pieces are lovely. The pearl earrings are super and I think the bracelet is a great way to show off that pearl.

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, @nala! :wavey: And just by the way - I LOVE the re-set of one of your previous e-ring settings! Looks fabulous with a colored stone! Your collection continues to go from strength to strength and your style is luscious!

Hi there, @oncrutchesrightnow! Firstly, tell me you're *off* crutches right now! Has that situation resolved? I hope so! Thank you for your kind words - and a hundred yaya is absolutely right!

@Dandi - hallo, gorgeous woman! Thank you for sharing my happiness in these events and their memorial jewelry pieces. I wish you and I could raise a glass together and toast the future! Be assured, tho - I am doing that in my heart across the miles. Much love to you! ox

Hahahahaha! Yes I had knee surgery in 2006 and spent a lot of time lurking here while recovering. :) I got some advice, bought a princess cut diamond, healed the knee, then stopped coming round for years.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww - @Daisys and Diamonds! How lovely of you! I will have to hope my namesake springs up again - but this time in a more appropriate place! I'd love to see photos when she blooms, if you're able! I love a good flowering Australian native! (Given that *I'm* a flowering Australian native! More or less, anyway...)

@bling_dream19 - hallo, dear girl! :wavey: <3 I hope all is well with you and all your family, particularly your mom! Triple dipping the wedding ring was inspired (Amy's idea, not mine) and you can *totally* tell it was done. The ring in general is soooo much whiter - I absolutely love it! Of all the pieces I received, I have to say, that one is my favorite. It has such lovely memories and was, of course, given to me by my favorite person in all the world. :)) (Not that I'm giving back the other pieces, tho!!)

@munchee - I. HEAR. YOU. - re the list of things to buy being endless! Restraint is everything in putting together a collection, I think, but it never gets easier - saying "NO" to yourself when you see pieces you both want, and can afford. I'm all about it being 'the very best' - by which I mean - the very best - for ME. It has to be what *I* want - and for that, one has to know oneself pretty well. It took a long time for me to work out what I wanted, but I'm there now, I think. I still have to resist the regular deviation, tho! And thank you for your kind words about my photos - I do try! :))

Oh you make me smile Mrs -B =)2
I am so happy for you and your hubby and family regarding the N.E.D. (hope i got that right)
May life only get more sweet for you from now on =)2

And Gary is under strict instructions to leave the Mrs-B tree along until at least she has finished flowering

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hallo @Sparkles88 - and thank you for your kind words. <3 I've always said - mostly when family memebrs asked me why jewelry is so important to me - that jewelry is like my version of photos; it marks every major landscape in my life. And you're absolutely right - there is so much love and joy behind each piece. I can honestly say, at this point in time, that there is nothing I own that I don't get a kick out of wearing. That was definitely *not* always the case. But now - every piece means something, every piece pleases my eye, every piece puts a smile and evoke a memory when I put it on. That's how I judge my overall collection and know I've reached my destination. :))

Thank you so much, @Tourmaline! And yes, to be honest, it *was* pretty miserable behavior on the jeweler's part. He wasn't an old man - maybe...40? - and I'm guessing his one small store hadn't performed as he had hoped. Looking back now, I wonder if there had been something we could have done to get my little diamond back - but if there was, we didn't know about it, and we didn't do it. By the time we realized what had happened, he was long gone. However! - time passed and my collection has recovered. :)) And my body is doing better, too, a little - which is a thing on which you can't put a price. And can I just say - your avatar is one of those pieces on PS that makes me re-think my entire collection, every time I see it. I hear also that you have another major project in the works? I am SO looking forward to seeing that! I am getting mentally prepared to be WOWED, because I just *know* that is going to be the case! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results