shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry Delivery Day - and another major milestone.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, so the sentiment behind ALL of these made me a little teary. They are beautiful, just like you. You deserve all they joy, love & luck these pieces may hold for you.

Gorgeous!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful.
wear them all with much joy.
Wishing you many many more NED results, onwards and upwards - bling on :dance:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring, bracelet and earrings are such beautiful pieces and the stories behind them are lovelier again.
Fantastic news about the continued NED diagnosis and I hope that continues. Wear it all in health and happiness.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Hot damn!
It's great news. Beyond great news!
The sentiment(and taste) I aspire to.
You wear those beauties and go on with your bad self :cool2:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pieces, although we’ve come to expect nothing less of your exquisite taste @mrs-b, wear them in continued good health - always.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG amazing news!!!!!!!!

The bling is the icing on the cake but I am literally jumping up and down right now I am so happy and relieved for you @mrs-b!!!!!

Gorgeous bling but even more gorgeous news! Thank you so much for sharing with us and may you wear your beautiful pieces in good health and very blingy joy. XOXO.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! They’re all stunning pieces and I’m thrilled that there is so much to be celebrated!!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Oh @mrs-b I am SO happy for you about your NED report!!!! What incredible, wonderful news. We all celebrate with you!!!!

Beautiful pieces, and thank you for sharing the stories behind them.

sunnyside74

Shiny_Rock
NED. The best 3 letters. I celebrate with bling every year I get that as well. Congrats! And lovely tweaks they are :)

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Celebrating you @mrs-b!
Those pearl and diamond earrings are my favorite, swoon!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, @Tigerlilyrosepetal :))

That made me laugh! Thanks, @hathalove!

Thank you, @tyty333. Truth be told, not good health as such - my Crohn's is crashing and it's giving me issues with my heart. but it SO GOOD that I get to deal with those things - without having to also carry issues from previous problems. There's a limit, y'know?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi there, @canuk-gal. I knew you'd love the enamel bracelet - it didn't occur to me that you'd like the pearls! I'm glad you do, tho - they're something a little special. :))

Thanks so much, @rcjtraveler! I aspire to bigger and better when I reach the point where I decide to get serious about the world of blue pearls. But my hands are full right now, so these are an excellent compromise and very, very wearable.

Thank you for those lovely words, @derbygal. :wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mlh - "little treasures" - this, exactly. Thank you. <3

Hey there, @Polabowla! Yes, we felt mightily screwed over when we realized what had happened to our ring! We were very young at the time (fiance then was 19!) - and we just didn't know to check. Pretty sure the jeweler was counting on that. Very happy with where I am now, tho, when it comes to jewelry and MORE than happy to be where I am with my cancer diagnosis! Hugs to you! I know you have battles of your own in the land of AI, and I think of you often. ox

Hi @GeorgieQ :wavey: I wish I could capture the serene blue of the earrings - but it's just beyond my photographic skills. The more light I add, being as reflective as they are, the more they just look white. Suffice to say, tho - I love them!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @Dancing Fire :)) I appreciate the kind words.

@Mreader - yes, I think each appt gets harder, because you feel as tho you only get so many free passes and that, as time goes on, you get closer and closer to the time it will recur...if it's going to. Which it may not. But it may. And you don't know which one it will be. Horrible, horrible process. But for now - we celebrate!

@bright&shiny - thank you! I love the idea of life being a tapestry. I'm trying hard to make mine as beautiful as I can. <3

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @caf! Yes, DKJ did a terrific job on all the pieces. The earrings are, in my opinion, granted, eye-catching. Very wearable - but a cut above the common. I love them!

Hi @Slick1 :wavey: I swear, I'm trying my level best! I'm glad you like my baubles - I think the remakes were totally worth it!

Aaaahhhhh - @HollyC - "new memories"! What wonderful promise there is in those words! Thank you so much!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for that, @Kim N. :)) I do hope to reach a place, tho, where I can get a beautiful piece of jewelry...just because I feel like it! Sometimes I wish my pieces were tad less...significant!

Thank you, @kathley :wavey:

@CRYSTAL24K!! I've missed you! Welcome back! I have to say, I think a lot of people who might not normally like pearls could still love blue pearls. If you like color, they appeal to the eye in a different way to normal, white pearls. They're like a pale blue gemstone - delicious! And thank you for your kind wishes. Now stick around, please!! :bigsmile:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @Diamond Girl 21! Will do!

Hi @diamondseeker2006 :wavey: This time of year is always jewelry project time for me, as March is bonus time! So I always have a little run of it. Still have a couple to go - which is awesome - then a much slower pace for the rest of the year. Phew!

Thank you, @JPie. :bigsmile: In all truthfulness, despite some difficult experiences over recent years, I consider myself hugely lucky and beyond blessed! There are millions of people in this country alone who would give up all the jewelry they've ever owned to hear those three glorious letters - and who never do. Every time I get a good result, I think of them and wish them my good fortune.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your N.E.D and wishing you all N.E.D results in the future!
what a shipment!!! All so beautiful!!! You’re making me wanting a pair of pearl jackets!! :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @MamaBee. Yes - having one's deceased mother's engagement diamond stolen is the epitome of what scares so many of us re jewelry projects. It's interesting that people are generally nervous about working with online jewelers, but I've never once had a dishonesty issue with ANY jeweler I have worked with online. On the other hand, I've had 3 significant issues with brick and mortar store jewelers. Just an interesting thought.... And thank you for your very kind words about my projects - I've been following yours with interest! ox

Thank you so much, @Daisys and Diamonds - yes, the e-ring situation was a tough pill to swallow, but I have to say - it's hard not to love where I ended up when it comes to e-rings!! :mrgreen: Thank you for your kind words - I do love my new pieces!

@Alex T - bless you, my friend, for your kind words. :)) Nothing else to say - just - thanks. ox

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
I love what DK did with your ring. I love the ring with the exceptional pearl and I think the bracelet and ring look lovely together. i think the jeweler was a scumbag. The pearl and diamond earrings are absolutely beyond gorgeous........and you know what I think of your WSS pearl earrings! But.....

N.E.D. Is by far the very best news you could have heard. I understand that you are having a hard time with other health issues, ( and I am not minimizing these by any means), but, having a resolution to the big C is such a relief and allows you to concentrate on these other issues.

Bravo!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Bron357. <3 Not many people on this planet know more about blinging on than you! Your collection never fails to amaze me! Gorgeous! Thank you for your good wishes -and, yes: onwards and upwards!!

Thanks so much, @foxinsox! I agree - jewelry is nice. Reasons for jewelry - way nicer! Thanks for your kind words. :))

I shall indeed go on with my bad self, @ItsMainelyYou! I'm not entirely sure what that means, but I'm pretty sure it's something I should be doing!! By the way, I should have my rubellite ring in about 2 weeks. I was so inspired by yours, and even tho I decided to go a different way in the end (after a LOOOOOOT of thinking!) - I'll still link you to the thread when the time comes, as you were pivotal in the upcoming piece. Thanks so much!!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:kiss2:Predictably gorgeous pieces @mrs-b !
I was so pleased to hear that you are cancer free but sorry to hear that you are still suffering from ill health. I hope things make a turn for the better soon.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
It is most certainly a good thing, doll, yes indeedy!:wink2:
I'm honored that I could inspire the master and I can't wait to see what you've cooked up. I know it will be both elegant and fabulous. It always is.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new iteration and the new pearls. That blue!! Congrats on another NED!!!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NED! So happy for you! Your pieces are wonderful. Wear them proudly to celebrate life!

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
Those earrings are stunning! Everything is beautiful and I hope you wear them in good health!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Awesome news about your health, and beautiful jewelry pieces to celebrate! I especially love the OEC/Pearl combo. Drool!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new pieces are beautiful as always @mrs-b, but I really love the earrings! The best part of this thread though is the wonderful health report! NED!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your new items...I really love those earrings!

Even more congratulations on your good health news! I know that Crohn’s disease is tough, but I’m glad that you’re free of cancer at least. I hope that your health continues to improve Enjoy your good news and your new/improved gems!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh @mrs-b
Wait here a mo
your tree is starting to flower
I'll get a pic in a sec

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results