shape
carat
color
clarity

Jeff White yellow sapphire 3 stone.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @elle_71125! If ever a color was made for white, it's yellow! Blue and white is stunning - always, in any incarnation - but yellow and white is pure summer. It's just the cleanest, happiest color combo on the wheel, in my opinion. I love this ring. It's going to be in my collection forever.

You're so nice, @missy! I always feel odd sharing my things - not entirely sure why. I think it's a case of "well, I know *I* like them, but...." It's always somewhere between gratifying and relief when others think they're pretty!

Hi, @Mcgregor :wavey: I have a few more to go before I feel like I have all my bases covered. I've wondered, tho, if my ring collection is a bit like a stamp collection, as in, I collect to have a complete set, rather than because I necessarily want each individual piece. I've always seen myself having one monster sale at some point down the road, but I look at them all and think to myself, "Hmmm. Now...which one of you would I let go?" At that point, I always pull a complete blank!!

I hope you're enjoying this lovely weather. :))

@motownmama - I'm so glad you like it! I know you know a good three stone when you see it! I only wear rings on my ring finger on my left hand, so this one will have to go into rotation along with all the others, but it will see regular usage - especially in summer. :))

Winterinaustralia

Rough_Rock
How perfect, to wear a spot of sunlight on your finger.
I looks wonderful with the band, you are a very clever and lucky duck!
Enjoy all of them :clap:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, @Winterinaustralia - I'm very, very lucky and appreciate it every day.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s perfect!! :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is absolutely gorgeous and her name suits her perfectly!! Another stunning addition to your collection!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @yennyfire! She's such a cheery little thing - surrounded by roughly 1 1/4ctw of diamonds, so there's that....

It's a very fun ring - not at all serious - and very easy to wear. I'm waiting for spring to really kick in, so I can wear her with blue jeans and a white linen shirt. She'll be PERFECT for that!

Thank you for your kind comments. :wavey:

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can't believe I missed commenting on this thread, @mrs-b. This ring is gorgeous. What an intense color! I love it with the Leon Mege eternity--it's a great look. Chalk up another wildly successful project for the esteemed Mrs-b!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @natasha-cupcake. :)) She really catches the eye in any lighting, and it's no surprise to me that I've already been trawling around, looking for another one!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Aaaaand it's here!

And it's stunning. Beautiful gem, beautiful workmanship. Minimalist design, which I love, but substantial, and the color is EYE-CATCHING! Love it.

Thank you to Jeff White and David Klass Jewelry for this gorgeous jewel!

NB The color in the first photo is darker and more orange than in real life. The color on the finger is a more accurate representation.

20190403_170212.jpg

20190403_170035.jpg

20190403_170016.jpg

20190403_170230.jpg

20190403_170301.jpg

What a glowy, gorgeous gal!!! A gem and ring worthy to be in your refined collection!!! Love!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results