shape
carat
color
clarity

Jeff White yellow sapphire 3 stone.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs B I was about to chastise you, you an experienced PSer and posting up just 1 short video! Tsk tsk!
That will never do.
Oh, you don’t have it yet! Phew, I can now sit impatiently and await the no less than 23 beautiful photos.
Such a ring is requiring LOTS of photos.
PS love love love the back :love::love::love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @junebug17! I can't wait to see it!

@Winterinaustralia - we lived in NY for 13 years before we relocated to Boston, and I have to say, I think NYC is more spectacular for all the major holidays, for its sheer size, if nothing else. Boston, tho, is also very beautiful - in a much more English way - and is definitely worth a visit. And thank you for offering to sniff a eucalyptus leaf for me - one of the things I miss from home!

Hi @Bron357 :wavey: Will get some photos onto this thread as SOON as I receive the ring! I expect to have it by Friday and, frankly, should have held off on starting this thread till then. But, as always, excitement got the better of me! Just love sparklies!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aaaaand it's here!

And it's stunning. Beautiful gem, beautiful workmanship. Minimalist design, which I love, but substantial, and the color is EYE-CATCHING! Love it.

Thank you to Jeff White and David Klass Jewelry for this gorgeous jewel!

NB The color in the first photo is darker and more orange than in real life. The color on the finger is a more accurate representation.

20190403_170212.jpg

20190403_170035.jpg

20190403_170016.jpg

20190403_170230.jpg

20190403_170301.jpg

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful! The stone looks glowy in your hand shots!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful! The stone looks glowy in your hand shots!

It really is, @alene - it has an internal light that's mesmerizing. But that's what happens when you get a gem cut by Jeff White, I suspect. This is my first gem by him, but perhaps not my last.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful @mrs-b! It does seem to glow! It looks like the perfect size for your hand!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love it, @Mamabean - I think its proportions are lovely! And thank you. :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's a few more, most of which are with my Leon Mege eternity. This three stone was specifically made to go with this eternity, and I think the combo is perfect!

20190403_173916.jpg

20190403_174057.jpg

20190403_173506.jpg

20190403_173534.jpg

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Ohhhhhhh it is perfect!!!!! :love:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love how similar you and I are. My three stone sapphire by dk should be here within the week :lol::lol:
Those hand shots are very striking! It’s beautiful!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It really is, @alene - it has an internal light that's mesmerizing. But that's what happens when you get a gem cut by Jeff White, I suspect. This is my first gem by him, but perhaps not my last.
You know it’s funny having not seen much in the way of yellow sapphires before mine, I didn’t realize how great they are in most lighting. Blue sapphires can be quite striking in sunlight and so forth but even the best of them can be dampened by office lights or whatever. My yellow sapphire consistently holds up in all sorts of sh!t lighting. It’s amazing. I’m sure yours does the same

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You’re right! It’s a perfect combination! So beautiful! :kiss2:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's a few more, most of which are with my Leon Mege eternity. This three stone was specifically made to go with this eternity, and I think the combo is perfect!

20190403_173916.jpg

20190403_174057.jpg

20190403_173506.jpg

20190403_173534.jpg

Perfect combination

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love how similar you and I are. My three stone sapphire by dk should be here within the week :lol::lol:
Those hand shots are very striking! It’s beautiful!!

@Niel -

This is so funny, because I look regularly at your halo'd large yellow sapphire and think to myself "I LOVE this ring! If one of these came up on my radar...."

Of all the people on PS, I think my taste is most similar to yours. You've never done a piece I wouldn't be happy to wear (which is really saying something, as I am SO particular about detail and overall appearance) and it's very obvious that we put the same emphasis on proportion and balance - which I think is the KEY to beautiful jewelry. It really ISN'T just a case of getting the biggest diamond possible.

I am so looking forward to seeing your DKJ 3 stone! At that point, please do a family photo shoot! And I totally agree about yellow. I've only had my new ring for a day, but I've already had it in a dozen different lighting settings, and it looks amazing in all of them. A well cut yellow, particularly, seems to glow from the inside and doesn't need specific lighting to look fabulous. You've got to love a gem that provides its own light show!

And I'm glad you like the combo with the LM eternity; I've waited a long time to get the right match for that ring. I also have a plain diamond solitaire coming in the next couple of weeks, which will go with that eternity as well. It's 1.4ct and will be a completely plain ring that I can use as a 'work horse ring', and a travel ring. But it should look pretty with the LM ring, which will give it a little oomph.

Much as I love jewelry, tho, I'm currently having a large cobblestone patio put on the back of my house, and I'm even more excited about it than my new rings. It's all a question of priority, isn't it?

Looking forward to seeing photos of your new piece when it arrives!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@aac2013 - thank you so much! I'm hugely pleased with how it turned out!

@LittleRed - I'm glad you like it. :)) I love the combination and it's exactly what I'd been hoping for!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

20190403_173916.jpg

20190403_174057.jpg

20190403_173506.jpg

20190403_173534.jpg

LOVE these together. The combo *is* perfect. Sunshiney bling. Always on point. :love:

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Its beautiful!!! And has a very cool bottom shank!! :kiss2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooohhhhh..... That colour.........

Perfection as always, in every single way. The design, the proportions, the glow against your skin tone - it’s amazing & it looks stunning with your LM band :love:

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, like pure sunshine on your finger :love:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful colour...

The two three-stone rings are so different (proportions) & so beautiful each .) This is such a great colour!

May I ask if the gray spinel ring is still around? I have always dreamed that orange & darker gray would fit together beautifully & never put the two together to see - faceted darker gray stones are too uncommon to just come accross examples.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know how I missed this but what a beauty!! :love: Such a gorgeously classic piece that looks amazing on you - I also love it paired with your bead set band!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Aaaaand it's here!

And it's stunning. Beautiful gem, beautiful workmanship. Minimalist design, which I love, but substantial, and the color is EYE-CATCHING! Love it.

Thank you to Jeff White and David Klass Jewelry for this gorgeous jewel!

NB The color in the first photo is darker and more orange than in real life. The color on the finger is a more accurate representation.

20190403_170212.jpg

20190403_170035.jpg

20190403_170016.jpg

20190403_170230.jpg

20190403_170301.jpg

This is gorgeous! The sapphire is captivating, cheerful and love that it's your husband's birthstone. The diamonds are stunning - so white, love the contrast from the white to yellow. Such a perfect spring and summer ring and it looks beautiful on your hand!!!:love::dance::geek2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @missy! There's something inherently delicious about yellow, isn't there? I just love it!

Hi @MeowMeow :wavey: I agree - very cool shank detail! I'm actively enjoying this ring!

Thanks, @Alex T! I agree - it's like it was made for that Leon band! Oh...wait... :mrgreen:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @kipari - It's a truly blazing yellow. :)) It reminds me of spring - like - full blown, daffodils everywhere, SPRING! Love it. :kiss2:

@AV_ - oddly enough, I'm actually wearing the grey spinel today, and was, when I saw your post. So yes, still around. :)) The purple undertones in the spinel, and the orange undertones in the sapphire, would make for a huge color combo! If my OCD could tolerate the asymmetry, I'd be talking about a moi and toi at this point!! If I get some time later, I'll try to get a shot of the two of them together.

Thank you, @ac117! :wavey: My own, personal, feeling is that this is a true classic. The style, the colors, the proportions - I don't know really what it is, but it just seems timeless to me, and to hook into the history of ring design somehow. I can't give concrete examples - it feels classic and ageless. I can't imagine a ring like this ever going out of style. :appl:

Thank you, @bling_dream19! It really is a spring/summer/floral ring, and I agree - the white and strong yellow is so eye-catching! I'm glad you like it. :))

AV_

Ideal_Rock
WHOA!
Thank you very much indeed .)))

@AV_ - oddly enough, I'm actually wearing the grey spinel today, and was, when I saw your post. ... The purple undertones in the spinel, and the orange undertones in the sapphire, would make for a huge color combo! If my OCD could tolerate the asymmetry, I'd be talking about a moi and toi at this point!

Not oddly at all - these colours are calling one another .-)

Indeed re. shapes...

I have admired this colour combination in other things - the darkest iris: allot of black purple & a tinge of golden - but how is this dozage of the two colours ever to be a ring or anything else.

Last edited:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I came back to catch up and check out your hand shots and I’m totally blown away! That yellow sapphire is truly lit from within. It looks awesome in every freaking pic. :love: :love: :love:
I think Daffodil was the perfect color description and it really pops against those bright white diamonds too. :drool:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @missy! There's something inherently delicious about yellow, isn't there? I just love it!

Yes delicious indeed. I have always adored this color and in contrast with white well it is perfection. Fresh and yummy indeed. You have a beautiful collection @mrs-b :love: and I love when you share it with us. :appl:

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
The yellow is so deep and satisfying. I love it......and I love the picture with the grey spinel. Oh, to have so many choices every day!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it with the Leon band. I’d never take it off. Enjoy!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results