shape
carat
color
clarity

JCK 2013????

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YT|1357857422|3352522 said:
I wish I could stay for longer... Everyone seems to be getting in earlier and leaving Sunday. I gotta get in early Saturday morning! I wanted to at least squeeze in a show! Or I can leave on Friday afternoon...

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

We shall meet!!!

I'm so excited to meet everyone!!!! I'm following the growing list that DS is keeping and updating, on the 2013 JCK GTG thread - SUCH AN AWESOME CROWD!!! Oh, hurry up June 1st!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I need to make my flight reservations tomorrow. I spent the whole night tonight researching hotels on that end (I wish I could post the info considering it takes sooo long to compare them!). But I may wait and see if they tell the attendees where the dinner is since I might consider staying there.

I am planning to come in Thursday evening and leave Sunday, I think. So Matata, yes, I want to go to a show or something Friday night and I have heard that a group did that last year, so we'll have to wait and hear about that. I think there will be a lot of people there on Friday!

D

Deactivated member 42515

diamondseeker2006 said:
I need to make my flight reservations tomorrow. I spent the whole night tonight researching hotels on that end (I wish I could post the info considering it takes sooo long to compare them!). But I may wait and see if they tell the attendees where the dinner is since I might consider staying there.

I am planning to come in Thursday evening and leave Sunday, I think. So Matata, yes, I want to go to a show or something Friday night and I have heard that a group did that last year, so we'll have to wait and hear about that. I think there will be a lot of people there on Friday!
If you guys for sure do something Friday, maybe I should make sure I get there Friday afternoon. And there's a dinner?

D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerchi said:
YT|1357857422|3352522 said:
I wish I could stay for longer... Everyone seems to be getting in earlier and leaving Sunday. I gotta get in early Saturday morning! I wanted to at least squeeze in a show! Or I can leave on Friday afternoon...

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

We shall meet!!!

I'm so excited to meet everyone!!!! I'm following the growing list that DS is keeping and updating, on the 2013 JCK GTG thread - SUCH AN AWESOME CROWD!!! Oh, hurry up June 1st!!!!
Yay!!!! I'm expecting you to wear your sexiest outfit!

D

Deactivated member 42515

DS, you got the info already? I haven't. Maybe they got bombarded with emails :)

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just realized (oops) that this is a JCK thread, not GTG thread :lol: Well, I'm for sure attending the GTG, but :confused: about JCK? I'm looking at the list of exhibitors and it appears to be endless!! I might get lost in there :errrr: purposely!

Who's going to the actual JCK?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
madelise|1357891374|3352836 said:
I just realized (oops) that this is a JCK thread, not GTG thread :lol: Well, I'm for sure attending the GTG, but :confused: about JCK? I'm looking at the list of exhibitors and it appears to be endless!! I might get lost in there :errrr: purposely!

Who's going to the actual JCK?

I think JCK is for the vendors, appraisers and ones that have the pass to get in; maybe someone can clarify? I have not been to JCK, just the GTG.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, we can't go to JCK, I don't think. I am coming early because if I am flying 5 hours, I would like to see a little of Las Vegas! So that is all I am saying. I am coming to go shopping in some famous jewelry stores on the strip and go out to dinner and a show. It has nothing to do with JCK. Although if someone wants to invite me to go into the areas with the fine jewelry, I wouldn't refuse! :naughty:

YT, I think most people are staying more than one night just because it isn't worth it to fly in for that short a time.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, it's vendor only? I was thinking it'd be so fun to get lost in there!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
madelise|1357914592|3352968 said:
Aw, it's vendor only? I was thinking it'd be so fun to get lost in there!

We could try to storm the gates. Can you imagine a bunch of bling frenzied determined PS women encroaching like a tidal wave. :bigsmile:

Diamondseeker and YT -- dinner and/or a show Friday night sounds awesome. I don't even care what show we see -- I'm open to everything.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My understanding is that a lot of people did that last year, so we just need to wait and hear if someone is making a plan!

D

Deactivated member 42515

diamondseeker2006 said:
My understanding is that a lot of people did that last year, so we just need to wait and hear if someone is making a plan!
Well, even if they don't, I'm happy with going with you guys.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I am sure we will! People bringing husbands may want to do their own thing but those of us coming alone surely will get together.

D

Deactivated member 42515

diamondseeker2006 said:
Oh, I am sure we will! People bringing husbands may want to do their own thing but those of us coming alone surely will get together.
I was thinking about ditching the hubz...

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I am going to start a thread for those of you that would like to go to a show. Skippy and I...and perhaps a few others are going to go see "Love" on Friday night. Some of you may prefer another show. I have seen them all, and I am aching to go back and see "Love" again. Sooooowa....that's that. :tongue:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1357925407|3353115 said:
diamondseeker2006 said:
I was thinking about ditching the hubz...
:lol:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I"M COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay I just found out that as long as DH isn't deployed I'm going to be in Vegas for JCk and my 30th BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I can't wait to meet everyone! We are going to doing group shots of bling right :-o :lickout: :D :lol:

Edit: I can't purchase plane tickets till last minute to make sure DH is around to babysit the kids but all other arrangements are in place :)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sarahbear621|1357931173|3353190 said:
I"M COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay I just found out that as long as DH isn't deployed I'm going to be in Vegas for JCk and my 30th BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I can't wait to meet everyone! We are going to doing group shots of bling right :-o :lickout: :D :lol:

Edit: I can't purchase plane tickets till last minute to make sure DH is around to babysit the kids but all other arrangements are in place :)

Yay, I am glad you will be there!!! :appl:

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Consumers who have RSVP'd should have received notifications from us this evening. Please make sure you are checking the email you have listed on your PS account and check your spam.

Please note that you must respond to our RSVP notification to receive the information for the GTG.

If you did NOT receive a confirmation but believe you RSVP'd, please send us a note again with your contact email.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Yes, I did. Thank you very much.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I booked my outbound flight, but am waiting to book my return flight. I think I'm going to book the hotel late February, but I do know where I am staying.

I've got to say, I would not bring my spouse at all, he's not a 'got it alone' type. It's very much a ladies bonding weekend atmosphere, except at the actual GTG. There are men at the GTG, as many of the vendors are men, but the rest of the weekend, if your husband isn't the 'go it alone' type who can occupy himself... he'll be a fish out of water.

Just a note for anyone attending... In my observation MOST vendors are at the GTG to socialize with you and with one another and would rather talk to you about your kids, your pets, or YOUR work instead of about their business. Also none of the vendors want to do free appraisals or design something for you on a cocktail napkin for your next project, and that's kind of crossing the line at the GTG. Some vendors will talk shop with you, and some will also bring goodies to pass around, though, so you just need to be sensitive to which vendors are open to talking shop and which ones are just there to celebrate and hang out.

Also if you do want to see something... like if you want Gary to bring an ASET scope so you can play with it, or you want Wink to bring something, or Jonathan... some of them are open to suggestions for LOW RISK things they can SAFELY bring (so most won't walk around with 100,000 worth of stones) so if you want to reach out to them private and ask them politely if they would consider bringing something they might accommodate you.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy|1357969660|3353623 said:
I booked my outbound flight, but am waiting to book my return flight. I think I'm going to book the hotel late February, but I do know where I am staying.

I've got to say, I would not bring my spouse at all, he's not a 'got it alone' type. It's very much a ladies bonding weekend atmosphere, except at the actual GTG. There are men at the GTG, as many of the vendors are men, but the rest of the weekend, if your husband isn't the 'go it alone' type who can occupy himself... he'll be a fish out of water.

Just a note for anyone attending... In my observation MOST vendors are at the GTG to socialize with you and with one another and would rather talk to you about your kids, your pets, or YOUR work instead of about their business. Also none of the vendors want to do free appraisals or design something for you on a cocktail napkin for your next project, and that's kind of crossing the line at the GTG. Some vendors will talk shop with you, and some will also bring goodies to pass around, though, so you just need to be sensitive to which vendors are open to talking shop and which ones are just there to celebrate and hang out.

Also if you do want to see something... like if you want Gary to bring an ASET scope so you can play with it, or you want Wink to bring something, or Jonathan... some of them are open to suggestions for LOW RISK things they can SAFELY bring (so most won't walk around with 100,000 worth of stones) so if you want to reach out to them private and ask them politely if they would consider bringing something they might accommodate you.

As usual, good advice, Gypsy. :)) It's good to have an idea of what to expect if it is your first big Vegas GTG.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
If my husband was able to go, I would for sure bring him :halo: and make it a fun weekend for the two of us. I think spouses would have fun too at the GTG, there was a couple of spouses there last year from what I remember!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Skippy123 said:
If my husband was able to go, I would for sure bring him :halo: and make it a fun weekend for the two of us. I think spouses would have fun too at the GTG, there was a couple of spouses there last year from what I remember!
I was gonna bring DH but I forgot about meeting up for dinners and shows, shopping with the girls and doing things other than the GTG. I will have to drag him to all of those. Poor guy. Now I outta break it to him that I wanna go alone. I don't know how he's gonna react. He's not thrilled to go to the GTG but he's happy going with me. So, he may insist on coming.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT said:
Skippy123 said:
I was gonna bring DH but I forgot about meeting up for dinners and shows, shopping with the girls and doing things other than the GTG. I will have to drag him to all of those. Poor guy. Now I outta break it to him that I wanna go alone. I don't know how he's gonna react. He's not thrilled to go to the GTG but he's happy going with me. So, he may insist on coming.

I just asked SO, "Are you sure you don't want to come? It'll be SO much fun to see all that bling, and talk to other women who love bling!"

He turned me me down rather quickly :bigsmile: and he thinks I wanted him to come. Hahaha.

D

Deactivated member 42515

madelise said:
YT said:
Skippy123 said:

I just asked SO, "Are you sure you don't want to come? It'll be SO much fun to see all that bling, and talk to other women who love bling!"

He turned me me down rather quickly :bigsmile: and he thinks I wanted him to come. Hahaha.
Madelise! This used to work for DH too! But now he's all about doing everything I wanna do! I mean it's great that's he's turned a new leaf and he does everything I wanna do cuz I makes me happy but sometimes.... Haha

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1358014864|3353917 said:
Madelise! This used to work for DH too! But now he's all about doing everything I wanna do! I mean it's great that's he's turned a new leaf and he does everything I wanna do cuz I makes me happy but sometimes.... Haha

Aww, that's cute! Um, try this one instead, "Honey, I really don't want to drag you around with a bunch of jewelry obsessed women! It might freak you out and make you ban me from jewelry shopping! ;)) I promise I'll be fine, and I'll call you every night, and text you to check in so you know I'm safe. Why don't you have a boys' weekend instead of being my purse holder?"

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Basically those who bring husbands will likely do their own thing together except for Sat. night, I imagine. Most of the shopping and Friday night activities will likely be girl events! I just can't imagine many husbands wanting to go jewelry shopping with 10 women. That would be my husband's worst nightmare! :lol:

Everyone...be sure you see the thread regarding Friday night plans!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/love-friday-night-vegas-gtg.184204/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/love-friday-night-vegas-gtg.184204/[/URL]

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1358015617|3353931 said:
Basically those who bring husbands will likely do their own thing together except for Sat. night, I imagine. Most of the shopping and Friday night activities will likely be girl events! I just can't imagine many husbands wanting to go jewelry shopping with 10 women. That would be my husband's worst nightmare! :lol:
i do,but i can't come up with a wild story to tell my wife that i needed to go to Vegas alone... :bigsmile:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1358020840|3353990 said:
diamondseeker2006|1358015617|3353931 said:
i do,but i can't come up with a wild story to tell my wife that i needed to go to Vegas alone... :bigsmile:

Awww DF, you can bring your wife if you want! But you need to come no matter what!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results