shape
carat
color
clarity

"Love" Friday Night Vegas GTG

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Okie Dokie, here's the scoop. A group of us gals are going to go to dinner and a show on Friday. We opted for Love. If anyone wants to join us, please post here so we can get an idea of how many others would like to join us and which tickets you wish to get. I don't think it's imperative that we all set together as some may have price/seat preferences. But it would be great to join each other for dinner, stand in line, and then meet up for drinks and chatting afterwards....oh, and some bling oogling....

So what say you?

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like fun. This Friday or some other to-be-determined Friday?

D

Deactivated member 42515

Re: "Love" Friday Night Vegas GTG

mary poppins said:
Sounds like fun. This Friday or some other to-be-determined Friday?
The Friday before the annual GTG on June 1st, so May 31st :)

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Yes, May 31st. And y'all can buy me a belated birthday drink. :naughty:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect! My daughter saw that show when she went to Vegas a couple of years ago and said it was really good!

Definitely count me in!!! I just made my flight reservations! I will let Skippy know because I know she is interested!

Let me know how we are doing the tickets.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1357929926|3353172 said:
Perfect! My daughter saw that show when she went to Vegas a couple of years ago and said it was really good!

Definitely count me in!!! I just made my flight reservations! I will let Skippy know because I know she is interested!

Let me know how we are doing the tickets.
Great!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to see how my CPA review schedule pans out. We had such a good time last year I would hate to miss it, but I may have to fly in on Saturday afternoon instead of on Friday... :((

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Count me in too! I can't wait to see it. I just found out today that I can come. I might bring a friend along with me if that is OK. I'm (aka pricescope) is helping her find her ering as we speak. We are technically going to vegas to celebrate my 30th but I'm moving up the trip 3 weeks so we can attend the JKC event...or not attend as we aren't allow but be there in spirit!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Count me in too & ditto Diamondseeker re: the ticket situation.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, I might be able to make this. DH and I have been discussing meeting some of our relatives in Las Vegas this year. Maybe we can schedule our trip to be the May/June weekend.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, and please remember in spirit those of us who can't attend... :((

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I can just see it now!!! No one knows what each other looks like so we will be gathering in one area scoping out everyone's jewelry to identify them and still only know them by their username!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Love it!

EDIT: and agree about the tickets! in the past I have sent a gift donation through ebay to the person who purchsed the ticket. Perhaps we could do something similar this time around?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will just make a quick list on who wants to attend LOVE

Miracles
Diamondseeker
Skippy
Matata
YT
Sarahbear

and maybe MaryPoppins

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
Sarahbear621|1357932869|3353226 said:
I can just see it now!!! No one knows what each other looks like so we will be gathering in one area scoping out everyone's jewelry to identify them and still only know them by their username!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Love it!

EDIT: and agree about the tickets! in the past I have sent a gift donation through ebay to the person who purchsed the ticket. Perhaps we could do something similar this time around?

Sarahbear,
I was thinking the same thing about how to identify each other! I need to make sure my manicure is fresh! :lol:

DH and I are coming to LV; I need to see if he wants to go to the show.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classy, I think I could recognize you by looking at your hands! ;)) :lol:

I am so glad you are coming!!! I will add you to the list on the other thread!

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1357936426|3353277 said:
Classy, I think I could recognize you by looking at your hands! ;)) :lol:

I am so glad you are coming!!! I will add you to the list on the other thread!

Awwww! You are the best! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, those meeting for dinner Friday before the show are absolutely going to have to be able to connect beforehand.

Regarding the Love tickets, maybe people coming alone can pair up and get tickets together by one sending the other the money through paypal. That is what I am planning to do.

D

Deactivated member 42515

I still gotta get an email from the mods about where the GTG is at! I need to book my flight and hotel :(

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very jealous, as firstly I would love to meet you ladies but live over in the UK, and secondly I saw Love on Honeymoon in Seot 2007, when we did a month long road trip of your fabulous & diverse country. It is truly a breathtaking show - enjoy!

(I wonder if my husband would mind me taking a 5 day Vegas trip?? :D )

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re:

YT|1357937394|3353289 said:
I still gotta get an email from the mods about where the GTG is at! I need to book my flight and hotel :(
they actually gave us a hint in the JCK 2013 thread. I replied to the hint too.

Which LOVE showtime are we doing 7 pm or 10 pm??? :bigsmile: :naughty: :appl:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alex Tilley|1357938154|3353299 said:
Very jealous, as firstly I would love to meet you ladies but live over in the UK, and secondly I saw Love on Honeymoon in Seot 2007, when we did a month long road trip of your fabulous & diverse country. It is truly a breathtaking show - enjoy!

(I wonder if my husband would mind me taking a 5 day Vegas trip?? :D )

I bet he wouldn't, come on out! :bigsmile: :naughty:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't tempt me' Skippy! I am worn to the bone at the moment & could do with a break :roll:

He does take regular trips to LA & San Fransico with work on the other hand.... Maybe I'll mention it :D

D

Deactivated member 42515

Skippy123 said:

Thanks Skippy!

Wait! Are we already buying tickets? What I end up sitting alone? Oh woe is me :)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re:

YT|1357940551|3353325 said:
Skippy123 said:

Thanks Skippy!

Wait! Are we already buying tickets? What I end up sitting alone? Oh woe is me :)
not yet.

Let's see who all wants to come and we don't have contact info so we are putting our heads together on this!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
While I have a short break, let me suggest a few things before we get crazy confused. I suggest that we first give the thread a chance to be seen by attendees who wish to join us and/or go to the show and dinner with us. Heck, we can even have people at dinner who aren't going to the show, but I digress.

Once we get a head count, I suggest that we hash out what show time we wish to attend taking into consideration the arrival time of participants.

After that we can figure out how to go about making reservations and payments....sound like a plan?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, sounds like a plan!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Yes! Thank you!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hubby and I are in, though I'd need a major nap to attend any 10:00 show since I am typically getting ready for bed at 10:00 pm!!! Yes, I'm lame! (And don't forget...old)...

D

Deactivated member 42515

yennyfire said:
Hubby and I are in, though I'd need a major nap to attend any 10:00 show since I am typically getting ready for bed at 10:00 pm!!! Yes, I'm lame! (And don't forget...old)...
It's ok. DH is only 38 but when 8pm rolls around he's like "bedtime?"

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re:

YT|1357941969|3353336 said:
yennyfire said:
It's ok. DH is only 38 but when 8pm rolls around he's like "bedtime?"
lol me too! whispers I go to be at 9 pm
I do have 2 roosters that are my alarm clock early in the morning. haha

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results