shape
carat
color
clarity

"Love" Friday Night Vegas GTG

D

Deactivated member 42515

Re:

Did the people that already bought a ticket get a confirmation email? They asked for my email to send a confirmation but never did? I was wondering if they got my address wrong or if they just send them out closer to the date of the show?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Re:

YT|1358902005|3362082 said:
Did the people that already bought a ticket get a confirmation email? They asked for my email to send a confirmation but never did? I was wondering if they got my address wrong or if they just send them out closer to the date of the show?
I got mine through email with instructions that said, bring the cc, drivers license and 1 hour before the show, or something along those likes. I would call them and request that they send you an email. I actually had a question and they were helpful when I called in later.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Re: "Love" Friday Night Vegas GTG

Skippy123 said:
YT|1358902005|3362082 said:
I got mine through email with instructions that said, bring the cc, drivers license and 1 hour before the show, or something along those likes. I would call them and request that they send you an email. I actually had a question and they were helpful when I called in later.
Thanks Skippy, I wanted to check before I asked :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results