madelise|1357707971|3351016 said:
YT|1357707454|3351014 said:
woofmama said:
YT|1357705007|3350986 said:
diamondseeker2006 said:
woofmama|1357700773|3350925 said:
Yssie|1357671249|3350397 said:
Hey, June1 is my birthday!

YT I just spat tea *everywhere*. I definitely won't be in synch with you lot - gotta plan around birthdays :naughty:

Hey Yssie-That's my birthday too! Only sexy chicks get to be June 1st babies, so it's me,you and Marilyn Monroe! Though I'm guessing I'm closer to your mothers age than yours. ;))

As far as all this penis talk goes-hilarious! I get to say the word penis all day at work whilst convincing my customers to feed said penises to their beloved doggies :devil: Never dreamed I would make a career out of doing that :lol:

???? :-o (what in the world does that mean???)
I've read that part many many times and I still don't understand... What does it meeeeannnnn???

DS & YT- I own a pet food store and one of the top selling treats for dogs are bully sticks. They are dried bull penis and are very healthy long lasting treats. I sell hundreds per week. Most of my customers know what they are but some ask so we explain it to them. I usually say-well it's from a bull and a stick-soooo what rhymes with stick? Most get it then and we say just say yep penis!
The women customers find it very funny, some of the men look horrified. I guess I thought since so many of you had dogs you would already be familar with said treats. I can only imagine what you thought I was alluding to :-o I am not a weirdo :))
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzle Google bully sticks for clarification.
Ohhh hahaha yes I knew this! But it didn't come to mind when you said feeding penises to dogs!!

WTF?! :confused: AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :lol: OH MY GOD, I have never heard of this. This is HILARIOUS!!!! Where can I buy one? This is a Facebook post I need: a photo of my lovely herp derp pekingese chewing on a dried bull's penis. Titled, "Nana loves eating dick", with an explanation below.

Oh god, I'm rolling with laughter!!
Okay now I'm LMAO from your reply- "Nana loves eating dick" The truth is all dogs love eating dick :devil: Go to any natural pet food store and they should have a huge selection. Love the term herp derp!
ETA: If I go to Vegas I'll bring a box of Bullys for all of the Psers dogs. Wish me luck getting through airport security with that :lol:

Getting through very strict Australian quarantine would be...interesting. Last time I tried to bring in Greenies because they're very expensive here and had them taken away from me (they're 'plant material' and thus pose a threat to the sensitive native flora). The woman told me that if *I* were the one consuming them, they'd be ok as they wouldn't be "reintroduced" (pooped) to the outside world.

So...I guess I'd have to say these 'treats' were for me. :???:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1357709670|3351027 said:
woofmama|1357708492|3351019 said:
Okay now I'm LMAO from your reply- "Nana loves eating dick" The truth is all dogs love eating dick :devil: Go to any natural pet food store and they should have a huge selection. Love the term herp derp!
ETA: If I go to Vegas I'll bring a box of Bullys for all of the Psers dogs. Wish me luck getting through airport security with that :lol:

Woofmama, you have no idea how hard I'm laughing. I look like I'm certifiably insane, laughing at my computer. I'm picturing you with your duffle bag going through airport security, and they force you to open your bag. "Ma'am, what are these?" "Bull dick." "Excuse me?" "Male cow penis." "Ma'am, I'm going to ask you to come with me…" as they drag you into the interrogation room.

And that is exactly what would happen to me! Every time I fly I get pulled aside by security and sent thru the scanner. I even was patted down in a minnesota airport last year! My husband & son go right thru & I get stopped....I just don't get it. I'm an average looking 48 yr old lady who could be starring in goodhousekeeping commercials. My husband thinks it's hilarious, the rat!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
justginger|1357740580|3351186 said:
woofmama|1357708492|3351019 said:
madelise|1357707971|3351016 said:
YT|1357707454|3351014 said:
woofmama said:
diamondseeker2006 said:
[quote="woofmama|1357700773|3350925
As far as all this penis talk goes-hilarious! I get to say the word penis all day at work whilst convincing my customers to feed said penises to their beloved doggies :devil: Never dreamed I would make a career out of doing that :lol:

DS & YT- I own a pet food store and one of the top selling treats for dogs are bully sticks. They are dried bull penis and are very healthy long lasting treats. I sell hundreds per week. Most of my customers know what they are but some ask so we explain it to them. I usually say-well it's from a bull and a stick-soooo what rhymes with stick? Most get it then and we say just say yep penis!
The women customers find it very funny, some of the men look horrified. I guess I thought since so many of you had dogs you would already be familar with said treats. I can only imagine what you thought I was alluding to :-o I am not a weirdo :))
Ohhh hahaha yes I knew this! But it didn't come to mind when you said feeding penises to dogs!!

WTF?! :confused: AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :lol: OH MY GOD, I have never heard of this. This is HILARIOUS!!!! Where can I buy one? This is a Facebook post I need: a photo of my lovely herp derp pekingese chewing on a dried bull's penis. Titled, "Nana loves eating dick", with an explanation below.

Oh god, I'm rolling with laughter!!

Getting through very strict Australian quarantine would be...interesting. Last time I tried to bring in Greenies because they're very expensive here and had them taken away from me (they're 'plant material' and thus pose a threat to the sensitive native flora). The woman told me that if *I* were the one consuming them, they'd be ok as they wouldn't be "reintroduced" (pooped) to the outside world.

So...I guess I'd have to say these 'treats' were for me. :???:
According to the wikipedia article some people do partake of pizzle :shock: I had no idea this was going on!

In addition to being used as a dog treat, pizzles are also eaten by humans for their health benefits such as being low in cholesterol and high in protein, hormones, vitamins and minerals such as calcium and magnesium.[2] Pizzles for human consumption are prepared either by freezing or by drying. Scottish deer pizzles are thought to boost stamina and were used by Chinese athletes at the 2008 Summer Olympics.[2][6] Pizzles can be served in soup, and if they have been dried they can be turned into a paste. Pizzles may also be mixed with alcoholic beverages or simply thawed (if frozen) and eaten.[2] In Jamaica, bull pizzles are referred to as "cow cods" and are eaten as cow cod soup. Like many pizzle-based foods, cow cod soup is claimed to be a male aphrodisiac.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
athenaworth|1357709230|3351024 said:
justginger|1357696275|3350840 said:
Matata|1357691410|3350763 said:
ForteKitty, who is bringing along Athenaworth as her handler, has been propositioned by DF who has suggested that Athenaworth be promptly dumped. Meanwhile, YT, Enerchi, and Madelise are engaged in a girl-on-girl 3-way. This is a novel in the making with movie rights to follow.

Dumped? I think DF was suggesting Athena meet foul play! :o
Seriously! What's happening here??
just joking... :bigsmile:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
woofmama|1357706762|3351009 said:
diamondseeker2006 said:
woofmama|1357700773|3350925 said:
Yssie|1357671249|3350397 said:
Hey, June1 is my birthday!

YT I just spat tea *everywhere*. I definitely won't be in synch with you lot - gotta plan around birthdays :naughty:

Hey Yssie-That's my birthday too! Only sexy chicks get to be June 1st babies, so it's me,you and Marilyn Monroe! Though I'm guessing I'm closer to your mothers age than yours. ;))

???? :-o (what in the world does that mean???)
I've read that part many many times and I still don't understand... What does it meeeeannnnn???

:lol: Oh my goodness!!! I DID actually know that but it didn't cross my mind!!! Very glad we got that straightened out! :lol:

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK DF, Granny Linda, wants to meet you. I would love to finally meet everyone.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Linda W|1357785859|3351813 said:
OK DF, Granny Linda, wants to meet you. I would love to finally meet everyone.

:appl:

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you DS. :wavey: I would love to meet you, after all of these years. I am so busy with my grandchildren, I haven't had time to post a lot.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dancing Fire|1357778740|3351703 said:
athenaworth|1357709230|3351024 said:
justginger|1357696275|3350840 said:
Matata|1357691410|3350763 said:
ForteKitty, who is bringing along Athenaworth as her handler, has been propositioned by DF who has suggested that Athenaworth be promptly dumped. Meanwhile, YT, Enerchi, and Madelise are engaged in a girl-on-girl 3-way. This is a novel in the making with movie rights to follow.

Dumped? I think DF was suggesting Athena meet foul play! :o
Seriously! What's happening here??
just joking... :bigsmile:
:twirl:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Linda W|1357787595|3351845 said:
Thank you DS. :wavey: I would love to meet you, after all of these years. I am so busy with my grandchildren, I haven't had time to post a lot.

oh yay!!!!!

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Andrey has booked a location! While we will not say publicly where it is, for hotel booking purposes it is located near the Showcase Mall and NY NY.

:))

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ella|1357842091|3352277 said:
Andrey has booked a location! While we will not say publicly where it is, for hotel booking purposes it is located near the Showcase Mall and NY NY.

Ella can you PM us that are going the actual location? :)) Is it in a hotel, where it'd just be easier to stay in one spot?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ella|1357842091|3352277 said:

woohooo! thank you Andrey, Erika and Ella!!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm going, guys!! I just booked my flights. Without the 'security' thing, so I better be going!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I've got our airfare booked too....coming in Thursday afternoon, leaving Sunday morning....can't wait to meet everyone!!

And Madelise, now we can try each other's rings!!! Yay!! I can't wait to meet your ring (errr...I mean you....I can't wait to meet you...)

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
OMG, I'm scared.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yennyfire|1357852387|3352435 said:
I've got our airfare booked too....coming in Thursday afternoon, leaving Sunday morning....can't wait to meet everyone!!

And Madelise, now we can try each other's rings!!! Yay!! I can't wait to meet your ring (errr...I mean you....I can't wait to meet you...)

Oh, I hope to god things fall in the right order so that I have my ring by then! Keep your fingers crossed for me. Otherwise, I'll wear my other ring(s). I don't want to bring anything more than what I can wear on my person.

pinkjewel said:
miraclesrule|1357852784|3352444 said:
OMG, I'm scared.

+1 :shock:

What's scary? :confused:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
madelise|1357855427|3352492 said:

Oh, I hope to god things fall in the right order so that I have my ring by then! Keep your fingers crossed for me. Otherwise, I'll wear my other ring(s). I don't want to bring anything more than what I can wear on my person.

pinkjewel said:
OMG, I'm scared.

Ugh, that was so insensitive of me madelise, I'm sorry. I will start doing the dance to the jewlery gods that you have your ring by June too (for more reasons than me getting to try it on, lol).

I hadn't thought about only bringing what I can wear on my person....hmmmm....time to get my ears quadruple pierced! :errrr:

D

Deactivated member 42515

I wish I could stay for longer... Everyone seems to be getting in earlier and leaving Sunday. I gotta get in early Saturday morning! I wanted to at least squeeze in a show! Or I can leave on Friday afternoon...

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll be there mid afternoon Friday until Monday. I wasn't sure how long the fun lasts at the GTG or whether folks go out after and I didn't want to face a 7 a.m. flight on Sunday. Would love to take in a show with someone (Diamondseeker -- are you up for it?) and go browsing for bling Saturday.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yennyfire|1357856901|3352517 said:
Ugh, that was so insensitive of me madelise, I'm sorry. I will start doing the dance to the jewlery gods that you have your ring by June too (for more reasons than me getting to try it on, lol).

I hadn't thought about only bringing what I can wear on my person....hmmmm....time to get my ears quadruple pierced! :errrr:

Lol, no worries, Yenny. I've come to terms with it :)) SO and I are both in happy places, so it's just an aesthetic thing to want my bling handed over, haha! But for those aesthetic wants, please do continue dancing to those jewelry gods!! ;))

Luckily, it's a first world problem for PS'ers to figure out what to bring. I don't have that many things TO bring, so I'm bringing what I have :naughty:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1357857422|3352522 said:
I wish I could stay for longer... Everyone seems to be getting in earlier and leaving Sunday. I gotta get in early Saturday morning! I wanted to at least squeeze in a show! Or I can leave on Friday afternoon...

I'm getting in Saturday morning. I have class weekdays. I'm also leaving Sunday evening. If you rarely go to LV, though, you should def stay longer and catch a show!

D

Deactivated member 42515

madelise said:
YT|1357857422|3352522 said:

I'm getting in Saturday morning. I have class weekdays. I'm also leaving Sunday evening. If you rarely go to LV, though, you should def stay longer and catch a show!
Hmm for some reason, I had it in my mind that you were going Thursday and leaving Sunday. Did I get you confused with Yenny? I think I might have.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

pinkjewel said:
OMG, I'm scared.

I'm just hoping we're not being served pizzle soup, or that anyone goes mysteriously missing!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

pinkjewel said:

pinkjewel said:
OMG, I'm scared.

I'm just hoping we're not being served pizzle soup, or that anyone goes mysteriously missing!!
Has this happened before???

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
YT|1357862504|3352585 said:
pinkjewel said:

pinkjewel said:
OMG, I'm scared.

How would we know- if what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas... :naughty:

D

Deactivated member 42515

pinkjewel|1357862755|3352593 said:
YT|1357862504|3352585 said:
pinkjewel said:

pinkjewel said:
OMG, I'm scared.

How would we know- if what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas... :naughty:
Ooooh yes, very very true....

So, if I end up stealing everyone's bling, racing to the airport and flying back home, no one is gonna call the cops right?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, I'm scared.
don't worry, i'm harmless... :wink2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results